repubs plan to cut back aid to Ukraine if they take congress

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Ahhh, the MAGA repubs are going to do Putin a favor if they win Congress. The repub party is going full blown Russian.

Ahhh, the MAGA repubs are going to do Putin a favor if they win Congress. The repub party is going full blown Russian.

The 1980s called.

Tell Vlad I'll be more flexible after my next election.

why are we sending them aid, when that money could be used here?

im helping.jpg

Cut off Ukraine would be more like it.
We have no stake in that family squabble on the other side of the world.

The party of "make love, not war" & "don't trust the man" is now the side of "let's start a war with Russia for the elites".

Are you all even aware when the shift happened or is the past just completely blocked out?

Fuck Zelensky; Trump told the fucker to never mention NATO.

Fuck Zelensky; Trump told the fucker to never mention NATO.
Trump was unable to get Zelensky to do his bidding.

If Trump had been re-elected, Putin would be in Kyiv.

That's why the GOP wants to cut off aid to Ukraine. Because of Trump's fragile traitorous ego.

Let me add to reply #2. Biden abandoned $7 billion in military infrastructure. In Afghanistan, and you liberals just shrug that off. Think about that. How many homeless, how many living in poverty how many social issues could use that money Biden just walked away from?

Last edited:

LOL, i just predicted this two hours ago. I would imagine that this is the best way to avoid a nuclear strike on Ukraine. If we keep arming their soldiers and they keep winning, Putin will have no choice but to nuke them.

That's why the GOP wants to cut off aid to Ukraine. Because of Trump's fragile traitorous ego.
No fucking way on Earth that Putin invades while Trump is in office. In fact, he didnt. He waited for Biden's weak ass to get in the office. China will be doing the same. Within a year, China will invade Taiwan.

Bullshit.
If Trump won the last election, we wouldn't have food shortages or be sending billions to Ukraine.

Bullshit.
If Trump won the last election, we wouldn't have food shortages or be sending billions to Ukraine.
We would still have inflation. We would still have shortages.

You did get one thing right. We would not be sending billions to Ukraine because Trump would have let Putin take Kyiv.

We would still have inflation. We would still have shortages.

You did get one thing right. We would not be sending billions to Ukraine because Trump would have let Putin take Kyiv.
Bullshit.
The current mess started under Biden, so eat shit, you miserable LibTard.

LOL, i just predicted this two hours ago. I would imagine that this is the best way to avoid a nuclear strike on Ukraine. If we keep arming their soldiers and they keep winning, Putin will have no choice but to nuke them.
Yeah, may as well kick the can down the road. Let Poootin take a couple more countries before we get serious.

Forum List

Back