Republicans Will Pay For This In Spades

They're typical Republicans. They obviously care nothing about anybody outside their family and big business. Their slogan is "Fuck The Poor...Let Them Pull Themselves Up By Their Bootstraps...Even If The Have No Hands Or Legs!"

How long is liberal policy going to fail until you realize that the good works of the democrat party has done nothing to help the poor, other then to keep them poor, and everything to hurt them.

Free trade deals taking jobs from Americans, almost exclusively democrat. Only because Republicans couldn't get them passed.

Earned income tax credit. A credit that gives incentive for a person to work. Signed by a Republican.

The EPA, clean water act, both Republican.

The income tax and the federal reserve, both democrat.

Slavery, democrat.

Abolition, Republican.

This is just off the top of my head. Clearly, whether well intention or not the Democrat party, as witnessed by society today, is a responsible for the mess. Now the first step to recovery is to admit it.

BTW none of the links I posted have much to do with either one of your canned responses.

They're typical Republicans. They obviously care nothing about anybody outside their family and big business. Their slogan is "Fuck The Poor...Let Them Pull Themselves Up By Their Bootstraps...Even If The Have No Hands Or Legs!"

Bush cared since he lowered the Income tax on the poor to zero.

Just curious......do you ever post a source for that pure unadulterated bullshit you spew or do you just assume that everyone will just suck right up their asses?

I realize he has no other way to really travel but don't you find it just a little hypocritical to use so much energy and produce so much CO2 to attend a meeting whose goal is to limit both?

That's the most poor façade I've ever seen. Even ministers have to use public modes of transportation to make their schedules. I'm just about fed up with the right wing bullshit for which there seems to be no end. Al Gore did nothing except to point out to mankind that in the long run they are fucking themselves. Do you want to leave a planet on which your children and family can breathe or not?

The one we got from our parents was exactly that. In Pittsburgh the street lights had to be on during the day because of the smog, just like China today. Growing pains if you will.

As I clearly pointed out there is no other way for Obama to travel. But to spend the energy and expel the CO2 on a subject that is VERY low on America's priority list is just too hypocritical. I just wonder how much of your money Obama is handing out to make his conscience feel better. Money that we could use to promote business in the US so the poor could get back to work.

Last edited:
At this point in the Bush years we had two hot wars and a stream of young dead Americans showing up at Dover each day:

Hamstrung by Congress, GOP opposition, Obama heads to Paris to clinch global climate agreement

"President Barack Obama is trying to negotiate a legacy-making climate change pact this coming week in Paris with one hand tied behind his back. Congress can't even agree whether global warming is real.

Scientists point to the global agreement, years in the making, as the last, best hope for averting the worst effects of global warming. Obama has spent months prodding other countries to make ambitious carbon-cutting pledges to the agreement, which he hopes will become the framework for countries to tackle the climate issue long beyond the end of his presidency in early 2017.

But Republicans have tried to undermine the president by sowing uncertainty about whether the U.S. will make good on its promises. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., and other GOP leaders have warned other countries not to trust any deal Obama may strike; other GOP allies are working to nullify Obama's emissions-cutting steps at home."
The problem with "global warming" is that it was thought up by a Bunco artist named Al Gore. Less then 7% of Americans see it as a threat. That is NOT going to harm us a bit.
LMAO Al Gore thought up global warming? It's too funny.

You are so so full of shit:

Scientific opinion on climate change - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The scientific consensus is that the Earth's climate system is unequivocally warming, and that it is extremely likely (meaning, of at least 95% probability or higher) that humans are causing most of it through activities that increase concentrations of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere, such as deforestation and burning fossil fuels. In addition, it is likely that some potential further greenhouse gas warming has been offset by increased aerosols.[2][3][4][5]

National and international science academies and scientific societies have assessed current scientific opinion on global warming. These assessments are generally consistent with the conclusions of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, the IPCC Fourth Assessment Report summarized:
I'm not questioning climate change, stupid. I'm questioning the claim by the poster I quoted that Al Gore "thought it up." Good God.

Sorry if I misunderstood......I'm old. Most people my age(81) don't even know how to use a computer. I made my living supervising operations in mainframe computing centers...retired 22 years ago.
Okay. But you were very rude about it. And it's good you're keeping up with technology.

GOP allies are working to nullify Obama's emissions-cutting steps at home."

as well they should!

:fu:

Oh yes, they are all worried if a GOP President comes in, he will dismantle the messiahs(praise be his name) phony climate change agenda. These lefties are in goosestep/lockstep aren't they! Climate change/Syrian refugees/illegal aliens........ooops scuse me, I meant undocumented immigrants-)

These phony paid astro turf posters are funny! It is no longer working as we both know, but it is amazing to watch them flail away on here and realize that just one political cycle ago, it did.

Don't you wish we were back in the middle of the Bush days when dead young men and women were showing up every day?

I won't even mention that he doubled the national debt because of two tax cuts for the rich....well, I guess I did.

Then along came Obama and we kept getting more KIA from Afghanistan than we did under Bush. Then Obama raised taxes on the high wage earners and kept the low Bush rates in place for the low and middle class. Iguess you knew that Bush lowered taxes for EVERY taxpayer and Obama has manged to double the national debt as well.

For your information he ended both of Bush's goddam wars.....one totally unnecessary. When Obama took over both wars were blazing, 4500 killed and 35,000 wounded in the unnecessary one. Bush's unemployment was 7.5%...now, after 67 continuous months of job growth it's down to 5.0%. Bush cut taxes twice, continued to spend like a drunk sailor and doubled the national debt. You're nuts.....two trillion dollars of Obama's debt has gone to pay interest on the Reagan/Bushes debt:

Middle class pays higher tax rates than millionaires, Sen. Tammy Baldwin says

In his sixth State of the Union address, President Barack Obama called on Congress to raise taxes on the rich and give tax breaks to the middle class.

It was a message similar to one issued a week earlier by U.S. Sen. Tammy Baldwin, D-Wis.

"For far too long, our tax code has unfairly favored the wealthiest Americans, while middle-class families in Wisconsin have struggled to get ahead," Baldwin said in a Jan. 13, 2015 news release issued with U.S. Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse, D-R.I.

"I’m proud to once again join Senator Whitehouse to introduce the Paying a Fair Share Act, also known as the ‘Buffett rule.’ It is simply unfair to ask middle-class Americans to pay a higher tax rate than millionaires and billionaires."

slowest-spending.png

..........................................................Total U S Debt.....................................................

09/30/2014 $17,824,071,380,733.82
09/30/2013 $16,738,183,526,697.32
09/30/2012 $16,066,241,407,385.89
09/30/2011 $14,790,340,328,557.15
09/30/2010 $13,561,623,030,891.79
09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)
09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accommodate Tens of Trillions)
09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48
09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23
09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50
09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32
09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)
09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16
09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)
09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)
09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)
09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62
09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34
09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73
09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39
09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32
09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38 ( Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)
09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66
09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03
09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25
09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32
09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16
09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00
09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42
09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00
09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00
09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00
09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)(Reagan Slashed Tax Rates To Pre Depression Levels)
09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00

Debt_GDP.png

They didn't have crippled people storming war zones then..
You're suggesting that people way past military age should go fight the war, so why not a cripple who did everything in his power to send Americans to their deaths at Normandy?
Thank God he did. Are you well?

The question which you have deliberately avoided addressing is, why didn't he go himself since that's what you recommend for Republicans who aren't physically able to bear the rigours of combat?
Obviously you're not dealing with a full deck.

It's your idea, dumbass. Why should it only be applied to Republicans?

As usual, leftists miss the point entirely. They have a President who is credibly accused of draft dodging, and they skate right past the "inappropriate methods" part of it and gleefully shout "draft dodger!" at anyone who hasn't been in the military, for whatever reason, as thought THAT were the relevant part of the story.

At this point in the Bush years we had two hot wars and a stream of young dead Americans showing up at Dover each day:

Hamstrung by Congress, GOP opposition, Obama heads to Paris to clinch global climate agreement

"President Barack Obama is trying to negotiate a legacy-making climate change pact this coming week in Paris with one hand tied behind his back. Congress can't even agree whether global warming is real.

Scientists point to the global agreement, years in the making, as the last, best hope for averting the worst effects of global warming. Obama has spent months prodding other countries to make ambitious carbon-cutting pledges to the agreement, which he hopes will become the framework for countries to tackle the climate issue long beyond the end of his presidency in early 2017.

But Republicans have tried to undermine the president by sowing uncertainty about whether the U.S. will make good on its promises. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., and other GOP leaders have warned other countries not to trust any deal Obama may strike; other GOP allies are working to nullify Obama's emissions-cutting steps at home."
Only 3% of America thinks that ManMade GlowBull Warming is even real....

So......:anj_stfu:
Link?
One of these days you'll learn that not every bit of information comes from the internet.

So.....basically.....:fu:

More to the point, not everything on the Internet is information.

Republicans agree with the oil companies

you stupid fucktard, try living without OIL for the rest of your miserable leftard life and see how that goes. :up:

damnnnnn!! i find it hard to believe how stupid you lefties are. :up:
Drill baby drill

Republicans sell out the environment for oil company profit
They all are deluded enough and egotistical enough into believing Jesus is coming back in their lifetimes, and the 'Rapture' will commence. Except the 'Rapture' isn't anywhere in the Bible and was made up in the mid-1880s by some crackpot, Jimmy Swaggart type.

So why bother saving the environment of a planet that is going to be destroyed in a few years. Let's make as much money and live as well as possible NOW, the environment be damned.

Surely, Jesus will be down with that when he arrives. Right?

I sincerely doubt you can read your OWN mind, so why don't you spare us your laughable attempts to state what others think and believe?

If Gore was advocating total cuts in emissions you might have a point

But he is advocating sensible, achievable goals that have conservatives outraged
He can start by reducing his carbon footprint...
Yes, and Republicans who supported invading Iraq should have gone themselves

How about the democrats that supported the war? Put Mrs Clinton's face out there on the front lines and I will bet the Teliban would have complained about WMD.

I agree though, everyone who vote for war should have at least sent a son or themselves. You know like Palin.
Palin could have gone herself

Her son was an adult
Mitt has 5 sons, all eligible.
Bush has two daughters, both eligible.
Cheney had two daughters, both eligible.
McCain has a daughter, who was eligible.

Biden had a son. He served honorably in Iraq.

And then? Were you making a point that was sensible and relevant to sane, intelligent people, or just to blithering dipshits like yourself?

The problem with "global warming" is that it was thought up by a Bunco artist named Al Gore. Less then 7% of Americans see it as a threat. That is NOT going to harm us a bit.

I wasn't aware that the laws of science were subject to polls.

1 In 4 Americans Thinks The Sun Goes Around The Earth, Survey Says

The same percentage believe that Jesus will return during their lifetime LOL

About global warming.....it's there in spades. All one has to do is look and listen.

True, there's no shortage of bullshit and propaganda. Knowing when you're being fed a line of shit takes a little brain power, which is the only reason that the AGW scam hasn't already collapsed.

Every time I begin to think that Republicans have brain power I think of Sarah Palin actually running for vice president of the United States...what a numbnuts!

"Every time I begin to think for myself, I remember that the media propaganda masters have told me not to!"

I wasn't aware that the laws of science were subject to polls.

1 In 4 Americans Thinks The Sun Goes Around The Earth, Survey Says

Whenever one of you dumbass members of the AGW cult claim there's a "scientific consensus" on AGW, you're saying truth is determined by a poll.

Well, most of THEM determine reality by polling the voices in their heads, so . . .

Bullshit!!!!!!!

"69 percent of Americans believed that global warming is caused mainly by human activities (57%), or caused equally by humans and natural changes (12%), while only 29 percent believed it is caused mostly by natural changes in the environment. - See more at:

American Opinions on Global Warming: A Yale/Gallup/Clearvision Poll

It's hard to take the global issue seriously when you have an ex-VP who is willing to profit from making public appearances, and travels by way of his own private jet. Ever hear of the phrase "lead by example", or is this more about "do as I say not as I do?" When these Democrats are willing to give up their private jets, that really only destroys the very credibility of the cause they are trying to promote, then I'm willing to take what they say more seriously. How much have these green companies poured into the Democrat party in order to get government kickback favors in return? What green company is senator Harry Reed profiting from in order to buy his endorsement in the Senate?

Oh, now lets focus on Global Warming as the world cowers under the foot of ISIS and Terrorism, not less that of Iran becoming totally nuclear. What a farce! Call it as it is carbon credits are nothing more than a con game played by cons. Only a naive idiot would think emerging markets will limit their carbon emissions at the sake of economic prosperity or that chicken little can effect the weather, oceans, and evolution of the earths temperature. Secondarily just maybe someone should look at global warming projections down the road if total carbon emissions were to cease today.

Link?
One of these days you'll learn that not every bit of information comes from the internet.

Congress, paid off by lobbyists, is doing a great job of keeping the Right dumb.

Actually I should be apologizing to the world. It was a Canadian called Maurice Strong who kicked up all this bullshit. Al Gore tagged teamed with him.

Oh, now lets focus on Global Warming as the world cowers under the foot of ISIS and Terrorism, not less that of Iran becoming totally nuclear. What a farce! Call it as it is carbon credits are nothing more than a con game played by cons. Only a naive idiot would think emerging markets will limit their carbon emissions at the sake of economic prosperity or that chicken little can effect the weather, oceans, and evolution of the earths temperature. Secondarily just maybe someone should look at global warming projections down the road if total carbon emissions were to cease today.

It's a bad joke. Entrusting politicians who can't even fix potholes in the their respective countries let alone their economies "TO SAVE THE PLANET".

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

I keep hoping Rod Serling will just wake me up and go "it was only an episode of twilight zone tinydancer. Not a worry girl."

Link?

Congress, paid off by lobbyists, is doing a great job of keeping the Right dumb.

Leftists, paid off by blathering "self-esteem" peddlers, do an amazing job of keeping themselves dumb.

Have you even read the proposed agreement, Campbell? China...the country that is by FAR the biggest polluter right now agrees to cap it's carbon pollution by the year 2030...which means for the next FIFTEEN years they are free to increase the amount of pollution they are putting into the atmosphere while WE will be cutting our carbon levels! Who negotiated that? John Kerry? Barry? It's a joke! The Chinese get to keep right on polluting while keeping their energy costs low while we decrease our pollution and incur higher energy costs. Then we turn around and ask American industry to "compete" with the Chinese? Say what you will about Donald Trump but he's right about one thing...the Chinese are OWNING us when it comes to negotiations!

Bullshit!!!!!!!

"69 percent of Americans believed that global warming is caused mainly by human activities (57%), or caused equally by humans and natural changes (12%), while only 29 percent believed it is caused mostly by natural changes in the environment. - See more at:

American Opinions on Global Warming: A Yale/Gallup/Clearvision Poll
What do you expect them to think when all they hear in the MSM is how global warming is an undisputed fact? Of course they're gonna agree when they're only given one side of the story as if it's settled science (which it ISN'T). Even if 100% of Americans believe it that doesn't make it a fact. You must think polls = fact.
Maybe they agree with 97% of scientists and the rest of the world while Republicans agree with the oil companies

The great lie appears again.

Have you even read the proposed agreement, Campbell? China...the country that is by FAR the biggest polluter right now agrees to cap it's carbon pollution by the year 2030...which means for the next FIFTEEN years they are free to increase the amount of pollution they are putting into the atmosphere while WE will be cutting our carbon levels! Who negotiated that? John Kerry? Barry? It's a joke! The Chinese get to keep right on polluting while keeping their energy costs low while we decrease our pollution and incur higher energy costs. Then we turn around and ask American industry to "compete" with the Chinese? Say what you will about Donald Trump but he's right about one thing...the Chinese are OWNING us when it comes to negotiations!

I wasn't glued to the news while they were holding the conference but I thought they all set a top rise of 2 degree Celsius by the end of the century as a goal for all countries at the conference. Anyway....what went on looks bad for the Republican naysayers. They are addressing it.

Forum List

Back