Republicans Will Outperform Democrats in 2018

Discussion in 'Election Forums' started by Bush92, Feb 7, 2018.

1. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,045
    He is one of them you fucking fool! You're a reality tv refuckingtard!!! Trump lives in a hotel made of fucking gold.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,045
    I have an idea. You're in charge so why don't you guys do that?

3. rightwinger

rightwinger Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +72,024
    Obama did not promise shovel ready jobs

Shovel ready projects was a condition put on states if they wanted to receive Stimulus money
    Shovel ready projects were smaller projects that did not take years of planning to get started. Major infrastructure improvements did not qualify as shovel ready

4. andaronjim

andaronjim Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,094
    Because i am not bitching and whining about overpopulation like you are. I don't mind sharing, but i sure don't like an oppressive government who FORCES me to have to give up mine that someone like you don't fucking deserve. Once again, if it is too crowded, do us all a favor..

5. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,045
    You clearly do mind sharing and I'm not asking for me you greedy fuck.

6. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,045
    How does your comment have anything to do with what I just said?

You said: We don't let you raise taxes because you won't use it to pay down the debt. You'll raise taxes and immediately raise spending by the same amount plus more. Tell you what, we'll let you raise taxes if you FIRST freeze spending and dedicate all new revenue to debt reduction.

That was in response to me saying: You're in charge so why don't you guys do that?

So how does that lead you to saying this: Because i am not bitching and whining about overpopulation like you are. I don't mind sharing, but i sure don't like an oppressive government who FORCES me to have to give up mine that someone like you don't fucking deserve. Once again, if it is too crowded, do us all a favor..

I think you are just falling back on a right wing talking point even when it has nothing to do with what we are talking about.

7. gipper

gipper Libertarian/Anarchist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,643
    Clearly you are mistaken. Why have you failed to pay attention these past two years? The ruling class has tried to destroy Trump.

Why do you support the ruling class? You have nothing in common with them.

8. andaronjim

andaronjim Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,094
    Last Christmas I donated $1,000 to the Fisher House Organization where every dollar goes to helping the families of warriors who got hurt in Obama's Afghanistan war. I also have donated to Habitat for Humanity and the Salvation Army. But what pisses me off, is when the government taxes me at 37% then gives fucks like you welfare who don't fucking deserve it..Once again, if the world is overcrowded for you, take the first step, stop global warming.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. andaronjim

andaronjim Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,094
    When a liberal starts losing the argument, then they must use Rules for Radicals #13 and put the conversation about the person not the point. Just typical.

10. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,045
    I don't like people who don't deserve welfare to be on it either. I don't like it that a lot of the people on it are content to stay on it and are losers. This is one thing I like about Republicans. They'll go after these bums.

I use to believe a lot of good people get hurt when Republicans make cuts to these programs. A lot of kids go hungry. But this is a lesson they and their parents need to learn. The government aint gonna help so don't have kids you can't afford. If you have to, abort. Your greed will lower the birth rate and for that I thank you.