Republicans why do you think the GOP will take the White House in 2016?

The ONLY way Hillary can win is if the GOP is so stupid that the nominate Jeb Bush. Hillary is the most damaged serious candidate I've encountered in my life. It isn't just that she is openly corrupt, it's that she is astoundingly arrogant about her corruption. Against Walker or Rubio, she has no chance in the general.

You are thinking like a conservative.
You have to dumb down yourself to think like a liberal.
Look at them in Hillary threads - just like they do in Obama threads - defend-praise, defend praise.
Especially you being a computer guy - like myself you know how HUGE the private email server deal is.
That is a monumental breach of trust of the American people for a high office like that to use private communication.
But what did liberals do? Shrugged it off.
Benghazi...there are enough smoking guns going off for a July 4th parade here - what do liberals do? Scoff it off as "conservative witch hunting".
She will have the media playing into her hands exactly like Obama did. Therefore the majority of people simply won;t know as much as we do.

But I hope I am wrong. I am middle class, and I am tired of getting the shaft.

The ONLY way Hillary can win is if the GOP is so stupid that the nominate Jeb Bush. Hillary is the most damaged serious candidate I've encountered in my life. It isn't just that she is openly corrupt, it's that she is astoundingly arrogant about her corruption. Against Walker or Rubio, she has no chance in the general.

Look at them in Hillary threads - just like they do in Obama threads - defend-praise, defend praise.
Especially you being a computer guy - like myself you know how HUGE the private email server deal is.
That is a monumental breach of trust of the American people for a high office like that to use private communication.
Benghazi...there are enough smoking guns going off for a July 4th parade here - what do liberals do? Scoff it off as "conservative witch hunting".
She will have the media playing into her hands exactly like Obama did. Therefore the majority of people simply won;t know as much as we do.

That's cute. Republicans do the same thing. You should consider that when you wonder why Democrats give her a free pass.

That's cute. Republicans do the same thing. You should consider that when you wonder why Democrats give her a free pass.

No they don't.
WHy do you think there is so much division in the party? If Republicans didn't care, just voted for whoever the party bosses tossed forward - we would only have 1 or 2 candidates also.
republicans have always been harder on national candidates.

No they don't.
WHy do you think there is so much division in the party? If Republicans didn't care, just voted for whoever the party bosses tossed forward - we would only have 1 or 2 candidates also.

No, it just shows how much the inmates have taken over the asylum.

In 2012, you nominated a guy who thought he was wearing Magic Underwear, and he was the LEAST crazy person you had up there.

IN 2016, you'll probably flop around with a lot of crazies - Trump, Paul, Carson - all getting their fifteen minutes before you settle on Bush, a guy most of you say you don't really want.

No they don't.
Of course they do.

You talk about Hillary's role in Bengazi, but Bush did the same regarding 9.11 insofar as not providing sufficient security measures to prevent an attack... the right defended him and blamed Clinton.

You talk about her abuse in handling email and Liberals shrugging it off but Bush's administration "lost" some 5 million emails and Republicans defended them.

It's the same shit. So why the fuck should Democrats care if Hillary used a private email account and they turned up "lost" when Republicans do the same shit and the rank & file defend them ritually?

I'm not registered with a party but do vote for the "R"s because the dims are batshit crazy. The Republicans will win because we have been without an adult at the helm for a long time and people are sick of it. The economy will be number one since the left has all the social issues it wanted and there's not much room to spin the hate on any objection. And most people don't buy the economy is fine mantra. There's a few areas doing well but most places are still limping along.

I'm not registered with a party but do vote for the "R"s because the dims are batshit crazy. The Republicans will win because we have been without an adult at the helm for a long time and people are sick of it. The economy will be number one since the left has all the social issues it wanted and there's not much room to spin the hate on any objection. And most people don't buy the economy is fine mantra. There's a few areas doing well but most places are still limping along.
We shall see. Meanwhile, the Consumer Confidence Index, which was 37.4 when Obama became president, is currently around its 8 year high at 95.4.

Consumer Confidence Index The Conference Board

No they don't.
Of course they do.

You talk about Hillary's role in Bengazi, but Bush did the same regarding 9.11 insofar as not providing sufficient security measures to prevent an attack... the right defended him and blamed Clinton.

You talk about her abuse in handling email and Liberals shrugging it off but Bush's administration "lost" some 5 million emails and Republicans defended them.

It's the same shit. So why the fuck should Democrats care if Hillary used a private email account and they turned up "lost" when Republicans do the same shit and the rank & file defend them ritually?

Nope.
Republicans had plenty to say against Bush in organizing the most FUBAR war plan in American history. Also plenty to bitch about his lack of immigration plans. Also his TARP giveaway. Also his consistent AWOL on economic policies and just let the vultures do whatever they want (exactly like Obama)
Bush was not a good President. And Republicans have said that many times.

We have video now of the Chris Christie entrance to the 2016 Presidential campaign

tumblr_n25cfk7wyY1t3r7d9o1_500.gif

Hillary is damaged goods. Though the left has anointed her queen, she is unelectable in the general.

I agree that the core left will vote Hillary regardless. However, the core left doesn't decide elections. Hillary will not sway the youth vote, they will stay home to smoke pot and play XBox. As an entitled elitist, she does not appeal to the middle. All she has is the extreme left and the radical abortion lobby, that isn't enough to win the general.

The Republicans will win ONLY because the dims are running a candidate so repulsive to most of America that the GOP appear the lesser of two evils. This will be no mandate of the Republican agenda.

No women vote, no youth vote, no black vote, no Hispanic vote, no candidate with the support to take Hillary, a likely third party candidate to suck off votes, and you're wondering how the GOP is going to take the White House? My advice is put down the crack pipe before you do anything else.

Yeah, Bush never had a chance, twice.

Cheating works

Yes it does. thats why we have had two terms of obozo the kenyan clown prince.

No women vote, no youth vote, no black vote, no Hispanic vote, no candidate with the support to take Hillary, a likely third party candidate to suck off votes, and you're wondering how the GOP is going to take the White House? My advice is put down the crack pipe before you do anything else.

Cheating works

I'm getting really used to the right making up facts as they go along.

Cheating works

Did you miss the black thugs outside the precinct in Philly? Did you miss the military absentee votes that somehow did not get counted in Fla? Did you miss the fact that the media took sides and presented lies as fact?

Yes, obozo and the dems stole the election. They are very good at it.

Cheating works

Did you miss the black thugs outside the precinct in Philly? Did you miss the military absentee votes that somehow did not get counted in Fla? Did you miss the fact that the media took sides and presented lies as fact?

Yes, obozo and the dems stole the election. They are very good at it.

Sounds like pure fantasy to me. To the unhinged? they'll believe almost anything they are told.

Forum List

Back