Republicans: Why are you demanding Obama put cops/guns in schools?

Wow. So you guys are taking the stance that the right wing has NOT advocated for putting armed guards in schools, and allowing teachers to be armed?

You guys are seriously taking that stance? Just saying no one ever said that huh?

And as for saying it is false that SRO's aren't being tasked with school discipline, well, you're a retard if you think that hasn't been going on. Just google it you idiots.

Why do left wing nuts think a assault weapon ban will make schools safer? A person with a pistol and three ten round clips can do the same damage as a person with the rifle and one thirty round magazine.

If a pistol with small mags can do the same thing...........then why do right wingers insist they need an assault rifle for personal protection?

Seems to be that if all guns are equal, and someone wanted to ban one certain type, no one would give much of a fuck.

But they are NOT equal. There is a reason Marines and SWAT teams dont go into situations carrying .38 revolvers or deer rifles.

Wow. So you guys are taking the stance that the right wing has NOT advocated for putting armed guards in schools, and allowing teachers to be armed?

You guys are seriously taking that stance? Just saying no one ever said that huh?

And as for saying it is false that SRO's aren't being tasked with school discipline, well, you're a retard if you think that hasn't been going on. Just google it you idiots.

Obama is advocating security officers in schools.

But since it was RW's idea first it's no good?

Is that your position?

We put cops in our banks and courthouses, do libtards think the children are less worthy of protection? Why is that?

Well, Im all for it. Cops are misused all the time. This is a good use.

However....here is the problem.

After Columbine, cops were in all the schools. Then....slowly, spineless administrators started making cops do child discipline, rather than themselves. And the school cops became the outsourced school discipline officer, rather than preventing violence.

And thats because 99.9% of schools wont have an incident.

And THEN...once the shock wears off...you get fiscal conservatives who bitch about "SPEEEENDING" when they see a cop sitting out front of a school reading the paper. Wasting his damn tax dollars by-golly!!!!!

And slowly the right wing mayors start cutting cops out of schools....until the shit hits the fan.

So, Im for it. Is the right wing ready to COMMIT to paying...yes, tax dollars...for pay/benefits/training for yet more govt workers?

Ewe need to change yer tampon and take yer midol, you're a bit hysterical this afternoon.

so just to be clear, bucs 90 thinks putting the cops at school to safeguard the children is a "misuse of cops" .. aren't libtards wonderful?

We put cops in our banks and courthouses, do libtards think the children are less worthy of protection? Why is that?

Well, Im all for it. Cops are misused all the time. This is a good use.

However....here is the problem.

After Columbine, cops were in all the schools. Then....slowly, spineless administrators started making cops do child discipline, rather than themselves. And the school cops became the outsourced school discipline officer, rather than preventing violence.

And thats because 99.9% of schools wont have an incident.

And THEN...once the shock wears off...you get fiscal conservatives who bitch about "SPEEEENDING" when they see a cop sitting out front of a school reading the paper. Wasting his damn tax dollars by-golly!!!!!

And slowly the right wing mayors start cutting cops out of schools....until the shit hits the fan.

So, Im for it. Is the right wing ready to COMMIT to paying...yes, tax dollars...for pay/benefits/training for yet more govt workers?

poor children aren't worthy of protection of cops, it's a misuse of cops.. wow.

Um...every right wing nut who is demanding teachers be armed, and that we put armed guards at every school.

AAAAAAANYTHING except banning their precious assault weapons!

you are sad, I don't see anyone demanding anything from obama except you gun control nutters

Last edited:

Link ?

We won't see anything.

Im not here to give you a free class in Current Events. The fact that school teachers and principles are referring all discipline issues to the police department officer assigned to that school is extremely well known, very common practice.

If you dont know that, then you are so far removed from reality that you....well, are just a retard. Google the shit if you want a link. Its like asking me to show you a link that says car crashes are dangerous.

seriously, what is your problem? i'm ASKING you to cite as i've never heard anyone saying that.

ASK...use a dictionary moron

since you have yet to cite, i'm calling bullshit

Link ?

We won't see anything.

Im not here to give you a free class in Current Events. The fact that school teachers and principles are referring all discipline issues to the police department officer assigned to that school is extremely well known, very common practice.

If you dont know that, then you are so far removed from reality that you....well, are just a retard. Google the shit if you want a link. Its like asking me to show you a link that says car crashes are dangerous.

Right.

You could have just said "I dont have link to support it at all."

Why do left wing nuts think a assault weapon ban will make schools safer? A person with a pistol and three ten round clips can do the same damage as a person with the rifle and one thirty round magazine.

If a pistol with small mags can do the same thing...........then why do right wingers insist they need an assault rifle for personal protection?

Seems to be that if all guns are equal, and someone wanted to ban one certain type, no one would give much of a fuck.

But they are NOT equal. There is a reason Marines and SWAT teams dont go into situations carrying .38 revolvers or deer rifles.

Never said all guns were equal I said you can do the same amount of damage with a pistol as you can with a assault rifle especially a wacko going after innocent civilians. George Hennard shot 50 people and killed 23 at Luby's using a Glock and a Ruger P89 that was the deadliest attack in U.S. history until Virginia Tech were the shooter Seung -Hui Cho killed 32 and wounded 17 again using a Glock and a Walther P22 pistols not assault rifles.

Link ?

We won't see anything.

Right.

You could have just said "I dont have link to support it at all."

LOL

poor bucs, all hat and no cattle

Forum List

Back