Republicans: Threatend violence unimportant, just pretend they aren't happening

bullshit, you blamed Palin.
Wrong. I mistakenly thought the guy's actions weren't criminal but I blamed him for hacking into her account. But as your fellow wing nut says...the fault was also with Palin. What kind of an idiot conducts business with a yahoo account with a password that a chimp could figure out?

You call me a wing nut?

Based on what? Becuase I do not agree with everything you say?

deal with it, she's a libtard..

The Democrats have been shameful as usual. They have used these threats against politicians as a political weapon. Cantor was 100% correct on that. They're actually out there trying to raise money off this stuff. Can't stoop any lower than that. Shame on the Democrats.

:rolleyes: What, are they supposed to pretend like it's not really happening???

What do you mean by "raising money off this stuff" ?

bullshit, you blamed Palin.
Wrong. I mistakenly thought the guy's actions weren't criminal but I blamed him for hacking into her account. But as your fellow wing nut says...the fault was also with Palin. What kind of an idiot conducts business with a yahoo account with a password that a chimp could figure out?

Well, I respectfully disagree with both you and oldntired. criminals are the sole blame for their criminality.

I agree...they are the sole blame for their criminlaity.

But we should learn how to avoid being victims...and as far hacking emails?

I mean...really? A yahoo domain and she was surprised someone hacked into it?

She had the means to avoid it...and she should have known someone would try.

:lol:

These assholes...always blaming the victim.

Do you really want to get in a war as far as which party supporters cause more problems? If so, can we include all of the things said and done at liberal protests???? We would be here for hours and hours pasting these links...

Do you really want to get in a war as far as which party supporters cause more problems? If so, can we include all of the things said and done at liberal protests???? We would be here for hours and hours pasting these links...

Cant do that.

Ravi considers it defelction when we try to show how things go both ways.

Well, I respectfully disagree with both you and oldntired. criminals are the sole blame for their criminality.

Here's what you fail to understand.. about Palin.. I think she was the one who said it so I parahrase.. "She entered the political ring thinking she was dealing with just folks." She had no clue how vicious the libtards would be. She is a much wiser woman today. More street savvy shall we say. How the vicious targeted attacks by the left wing on their perceived enemies escaped her notice is very puzzling indeed.

Be my guest.

The big difference is that the Republicans actually attend these protests where things get out of hand and speak at them. They give the lunatic fringe legitimacy.

Here's what you fail to understand.. about Palin.. I think she was the one who said it so I parahrase.. "She entered the political ring thinking she was dealing with just folks." She had no clue how vicious the libtards would be. She is a much wiser woman today. More street savvy shall we say. How the vicious targeted attacks by the left wing on their perceived enemies escaped her notice is very puzzling indeed.
:lol: She's a professional victim.

So you are another fool that believes that members of congress getting threats is uncommon?

Funny....Stupak got threats when he was against the bill....and they were ignored by everyone.

Did not hear a peep from a sigle democrat about them.

Likewise....the republicans ALSO ignored those threats from the supporters of the bill that they received....as they should have.

Any comment from you?

Probably not.

My recollection is that Stupak didn't vote against healthcare. He had his abortion amendment inserted in the house bill and that met his demands that federal funds not be used to provide abortion coverage. Now, I could be wrong, so you can provide a link showing where he voted against the bill so that I can be as 'enlightened' as you.:razz:

And if you believe that you're just plain ole gullible. HAHAHAHAHA....

So you are another fool that believes that members of congress getting threats is uncommon?

Funny....Stupak got threats when he was against the bill....and they were ignored by everyone.

Likewise....the republicans ALSO ignored those threats from the supporters of the bill that they received....as they should have.

Any comment from you?

Probably not.

My recollection is that Stupak didn't vote against healthcare. He had his abortion amendment inserted in the house bill and that met his demands that federal funds not be used to provide abortion coverage. Now, I could be wrong, so you can provide a link showing where he voted against the bill so that I can be as 'enlightened' as you.:razz:

Please...before I enlighten you.....I ask a favor...and yes, it is inapporpriate for me to ask you something before I answer your first request....so forgive me...

but...

Please enlighten me. Exactly where did I say that Stupak voted against the bill?

Show me one Republican saying this? Got a link? A news story? I want to see it.

Rick

This morning, FOX reported on this and suggested that people attacking Demcratic politicians was no big deal.

They asked "Where was all the media coverage during the Bush administration?"

Strange thing about this is that demonstrators WANT media coverage!!

By the way--how did Obama win the election if Fox dominate the air? That is right, the majority of people do not watch cable news. Nor listen to talk radio, when I think about it.

Last edited:

Any comment from you?

Probably not.

Please...before I enlighten you.....I ask a favor...and yes, it is inapporpriate for me to ask you something before I answer your first request....so forgive me...

but...

Please enlighten me. Exactly where did I say that Stupak voted against the bill?

Uh....no response beowolfe?

Please...really.....I need to know. Exactly where did I say that Stupak voted against the bill?

Show me one Republican saying this? Got a link? A news story? I want to see it.

Rick

This morning, FOX reported on this and suggested that people attacking Demcratic politicians was no big deal.

They asked "Where was all the media coverage during the Bush administration?"

Strange thing about this is that demonstrators WANT media coverage!!

By the way--how did Obama win the election if Fox dominate the air? That is right, the majority of people do not watch cable news. Nor listen to talk radio, when I think about it.

Sorry Bro....Fox made no such suggestion. To the contrary, they said such acts were stupid.
Now...that was fox and friends.....I can not speak for McCallum...

But I am just making it clear...they made no such suggestion. You made that up.

If you are speaking of Republican politicians and conservative "squawking heads" er, I mean "talking heads" then I don't know of the incidents you are speaking of, because I would rather be able to hold down my lunch as compared to spewing it up every time they open their mouths, but if you are talking about republicans/conservatives on site then I have to disagree with you regarding this.

I do not remember reading anywhere that anyone denied that someone had hollered the N-word at Rep Lewis or spit upon Rep. Cleaver.

What I have been reading is people asking for proof and especially proof that the perpetrators are conservatives. You and I both can speculate that they are indeed conservatives, but so far, we don't know that for certain or even the context of the offense.

My question to you is, since when does requesting proof equal denial?

Immie

Last edited:
Now Newt has joined in and stated that the Dems are at fault for the threats against them.

I was just watching a Republican strategist and the most fucked up thing was that they BLAMED THE DEMS FOR THIS BULLSHIT!

They said it started when Bush Jr. was in office, and in a tit for tat fashion, they're just returning back to them what Bush Jr. had shoveled his way.

She then stated that the Dems were doing it too, because apparently some Dems are stating that they have guns as well and know how to use them.

If this keeps going, we could end up with another civil war, the country is divided enough already. Can the GOP at least agree they need to cooperate with the Dems?

We will not have a civil war...the country is not situated in such a neat way (north vs south; east vs west) to make that feasible.

We may have violence..sporatic violence by small terrorist groups...but no civil war.

I dunno.......with Michell Bachman telling everyone that she hopes her state is armed?

Nope, if it happens, it's gonna be along party lines.

Ever watch the movie "Southland Tales"?

Forum List

Back