Republicans: Threatend violence unimportant, just pretend they aren't happening

I remember when the libtards blamed Sarah Palin when her computer was hacked into..

It WAS her fault.

Someone hacks into my emails...it is my fault. I should have ensured I had all of the safeguards to prevent it.

Sort of a personal responsibility thing.

I mean....really.....did she really not think that someone was going to try?

Yep...her fault.

Personal responsibility. Live by it, learn by it, grow by it, succeed by it.

hell no it wasn't,, the hacker was a son of a democrat.. and guess what,, he broke the law not Palin ..

Yep, I remember that too, Willow...

I was just watching a Republican strategist and the most fucked up thing was that they BLAMED THE DEMS FOR THIS BULLSHIT!?

What's fucked up about it? The Democrats ARE to blame for this bullshit. They brought all of this on themselves with their bribery, corruption, lies, and in your face defiance of the people. They are reaping what they sowed. The only reason you are wetting your panties over this is because you support their bribery, corruption, and lies.

It WAS her fault.

Someone hacks into my emails...it is my fault. I should have ensured I had all of the safeguards to prevent it.

Yep...her fault.

hell no it wasn't,, the hacker was a son of a democrat.. and guess what,, he broke the law not Palin ..

I blamed both. But let's get back to the topic at hand. Willow can never stay on topic.

It WAS her fault.

Yep...her fault.

Sorry Willow...love your posts but I disagree.

Yes, she is a victim of one breaking the law.

But she enabled him to break the law and make her his victim.

Sorry...I practice what I preach and I preach what I practice.

I am in control of all that happens around me. I know there are drunk drivers and I know there are many more on New Years....so I do not drive on New Years.....and I am cautious when I drive.

I hired a man that was an ex-con...he stole from me. He lost his job, but I am responsible for my loss.

My son got parking tickets. He lost use of the car for being irresponsible, but I blame myself for giving a teenager the responsibility of being responsible.

Palin was victimized....but she allowed it to happen. She made the choice to use email and not ensure it was secure...

I mean really? A Yahoo domain for a governor who is under attack by half the country?

It was stupid and she has no one to blame but herself.

she can blame the hacker,, guess what,, I had what I thought was a secured router.. The little lock was in place and everything.. then I caught people stealing the signal.. guess what?? that wasn't my fault,, it was the fault of the fucking criminal.. I bet you blame women for rape too huh? I bet you blame the USA for 9-11 huh?? Wasn't the fucking terrorists fault was it? We didn't have our shit together.

Last edited:

I blamed both. But let's get back to the topic at hand. Willow can never stay on topic.

I've been working and have yet to read about what's happening with these threats, but I think it's no surprise there are insane fanatics on both sides of the political isle, and I don't excuse ANY of it ever.

I wonder if they realize how foolish they look.

I find it amusing and quite spinless of you that this was the only post you responded to.
What can I say? I don't spin.

The other posts on the thread were just deflection.

Really?

So please explain how this post of mine is a defelction?

I stated fact and demonstrated that the GOP ignoring it is them acting NOT as hypocrites (for once) when they keep silent about the threats....

So how is it a deflection?

Read on:

Funny....Stupak got threats when he was against the bill....and they were ignored by everyone.

Did not hear a peep from a single democrat about them.

Likewise....the republicans ALSO ignored those threats from the supporters of the bill that they received....as they should have.

Any comment from you?

Probably not.

That was posted soon after your original post...yet no response.

Stupak got no threats of violence when he held up the bill...rather he got many calls from outside his district telling him he was being an idiot.

As for Republicans, I haven't seen any reports threatening violence for a no vote.

Regardless, you are deflecting from the topic.

Basically you're saying, yeah but what about them!!!

Sorry Willow...love your posts but I disagree.

Yes, she is a victim of one breaking the law.

But she enabled him to break the law and make her his victim.

Sorry...I practice what I preach and I preach what I practice.

I am in control of all that happens around me. I know there are drunk drivers and I know there are many more on New Years....so I do not drive on New Years.....and I am cautious when I drive.

I hired a man that was an ex-con...he stole from me. He lost his job, but I am responsible for my loss.

My son got parking tickets. He lost use of the car for being irresponsible, but I blame myself for giving a teenager the responsibility of being responsible.

Palin was victimized....but she allowed it to happen. She made the choice to use email and not ensure it was secure...

I mean really? A Yahoo domain for a governor who is under attack by half the country?

It was stupid and she has no one to blame but herself.

she can blame the hacker,, guess what,, I had what I thought was a secured router.. The little lock was in place and everything.. then I caught people stealing the signal.. guess what?? that wasn't my fault,, it was the fault of the fucking criminal.. I bet you blame women for rape too huh? I bet you blame the USA for 9-11 huh?? Wasn't the fucking terrorists fault was it? We didn't have our shit together.

You are missing the point...and I assume it is becuase I am not articualting it properly.

Hacking into emails is common practice....we all know it....we all can expect it....especially if we are in the public eye....and especially when you are hated by half the country.

9-11 was a lesson. Not our fault...no. But another attack using planes? Our fault for allowing it to happen...we now know better.

Getting raped while jogging in the park? No. Not your fault. Jogging in the same park a month later and getting raped? Stupidity and to be expected....and yes, your fault for putting yourself in that position.

That is why I am so pissed about blaming everyone else for your stupid investment practices...and blaming everyone else for your stupid loans you opted for.......they all knew better....but they decided to take the chance anyway.

bullshit, you blamed Palin.
Wrong. I mistakenly thought the guy's actions weren't criminal but I blamed him for hacking into her account. But as your fellow wing nut says...the fault was also with Palin. What kind of an idiot conducts business with a yahoo account with a password that a chimp could figure out?

The Democrats have been shameful as usual. They have used these threats against politicians as a political weapon. Cantor was 100% correct on that. They're actually out there trying to raise money off this stuff. Can't stoop any lower than that. Shame on the Democrats.

Stupak got no threats of violence when he held up the bill...rather he got many calls from outside his district telling him he was being an idiot.

As for Republicans, I haven't seen any reports threatening violence for a no vote.

Regardless, you are deflecting from the topic.

Basically you're saying, yeah but what about them!!!

Stupoak admitted to getting threats.

And only an ass would thinkl that ther GOP didnt get any.

ANd my point was that they have reason to ignore the actions of a few.

It lends credence to the actions of a few.

Wrong. I mistakenly thought the guy's actions weren't criminal but I blamed him for hacking into her account. But as your fellow wing nut says...the fault was also with Palin. What kind of an idiot conducts business with a yahoo account with a password that a chimp could figure out?

You call me a wing nut?

Based on what? Becuase I do not agree with everything you say?

race-card-wsdpg.jpg

Eric Cantor probably disagrees with you on this one. I think it's pretty important to him. The Democrats shouldn't be using these threats for political gain though. They are making things worse.

Well, I respectfully disagree with both you and oldntired. criminals are the sole blame for their criminality.

Forum List

Back