Republicans swear to bring back automated jobs that don't exist any more.

Is it the "Fox" in "Foxconn" that caught the eye of BBC and American liberals. The jobs lost to Foxconn robots are in freaking China. Is that a bad thing?

America has near record 5.8 million job openings

Foxconn replaces '60,000 factory workers with robots' - BBC News

Republicans and their jobs plan. Can you believe such ignorance?

Millions of jobs available here.

Millions of jobs never coming back.

The opposite of what Trump and the GOP are telling their base. Wait until they find out the GOP leadership has swindled them once again.

I wrote 5 freakin' years ago about the CHinese intending to dump cheap labor for 1Mill robots. And folks just laughed at me. Told them America had to LEAD in manufacturing for the 21st Century.

What you DON'T know little deany weany -- is that AUTOMATED manufacturing DOES create new types of jobs. Better jobs with more portability. And careers -- not just jobs. These are the jobs in the 21st century that "your guys" don't even recognize yet. And that's EXACTLY WHY we are a decade BEHIND the Chinese right now.

The opposite of what Trump and the GOP are telling their base. Wait until they find out the GOP leadership has swindled them once again.

I wrote 5 freakin' years ago about the CHinese intending to dump cheap labor for 1Mill robots. And folks just laughed at me. Told them America had to LEAD in manufacturing for the 21st Century.

What you DON'T know little deany weany -- is that AUTOMATED manufacturing DOES create new types of jobs. Better jobs with more portability. And careers -- not just jobs. These are the jobs in the 21st century that "your guys" don't even recognize yet. And that's EXACTLY WHY we are a decade BEHIND the Chinese right now.
Oh please, I've been writing about automated jobs for years here on the USMB and these right wingers laugh and laugh. They're so stupid, they say you can't create jobs with robots.

Hello, there are 5.8 million jobs available including engineers and technicians. Then there is the entire infrastructure. I pointed out that as the world's number one producer of energy, automated technology here only makes sense.

Look at Sunni Man at the top calling automation nonsense. That's Republicans. That's how they think. They don't even know what it is.

So don't tell me what I don't know nitwit. Your guys? It's Republicans who think education is for snobs. My kind doesn't think that way.

Look at Sunni Man at the top calling automation nonsense. That's Republicans. That's how they think. They don't even know what it is.
Quit lying Deanie boy.

I'm a degreed Mechanical Engineer and have designed and constructed automated systems and equipment for use in factory and industrial settings for 30+ years.

Or what you amateurishly refer to as "robots". ...... :cool:

Quit lying Deanie boy.

I'm a degreed Mechanical Engineer and have designed and constructed automated systems for use in factory and industrial settings for 30+ years.

Or what you amateurishly refer to as "robots". ...... :cool:
Yea, lying. From post #2:

Deanie boy you posted this exact same nonsense a few days ago.

You've just gone from nitwit to dipshit.

Oh please, I've been writing about automated jobs for years here on the USMB and these right wingers laugh and laugh. They're so stupid, they say you can't create jobs with robots.

Hello, there are 5.8 million jobs available including engineers and technicians. Then there is the entire infrastructure. I pointed out that as the world's number one producer of energy, automated technology here only makes sense.

So don't tell me what I don't know nitwit. Your guys? It's Republicans who think education is for snobs. My kind doesn't think that way.

Oh Good -- Partisan finger waggling. That's why you're irrelevant and why I hate both your political corporations.

U -- ass lips -- need to get your ass to your convention and tell Hillary to stop blabbering about creating more part-time burger flippers. And tell YOUR morons to get with the program and stop WHINING about wages.

Automation is not the problem its the skill sets required to operate, program, manufacture, repair, and service the units, which requires a trade and education. The problem is that the same observations were stated during the industrial revolution.

Deanie boy you posted this exact same nonsense a few days ago.

Are you running out of fresh Troll material? ...... :dunno:
The fax machine is broken and protocol demands that he meet quota by re-running previous regurgitations.

Forum List

Back