Republicans prefer Trump to the Republican Congress

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
According to a Rasmussen Poll (which I tried unsuccessfully to link, but its easy to find) Republicans, by a 3 to 1 majority prefer Trumps policies to the policies of the Republicans in Congress---who can best be described as PUSSIES.

That's the best I can do: Pussies.

The worst is that they are Pussies who worried about nothing except how to suck in enough money from anywhere and anybody to get re-elected. They are Pussies who think of nothing but trying to keep their head down and below the Radar of the New York Media which has them cowed like the Cowards and Pussies they so clearly are.

That same Rasmussen poll shows that a majority think the Republicans in Congress worry more about what the Media thinks than what the Voters think.

Who watches events in Washington who doesn't know that's true.

I have a Republican Congressman and a Republican Senator up for re-election, and as much as I despise the Bolshevism which now permeates the Democratic Party, I am not going to vote for either one of them unless they start standing up for our President; for example start demanding that something be done about the absurd Witch Hunt this Mueller Asshole is on. Charles Krauthamer despises Trump, and even he says that's a Witch Hunt which threatens our Democracy.

The 2018 Election is going to be a Bloodbath for Republicans; not because of anything Don Trump has done; certainly not because the American people support the Bolsheviks who now control the Democratic Party---but solely because the Republican Caucus in Congress has more Pussies in it than every brothel in New Orleans (a lot).

_____

Last edited:
According to a Rasmussen Poll (which I tried unsuccessfully to link, but its easy to find) Republicans, by a 3 to 1 majority prefer Trumps policies to the policies of the Republicans in Congress---who can best be described as PUSSIES.

The worst is that they are Pussies who worried about nothing except how to suck in enough money from anywhere and anybody to get re-elected. They are Pussies who think of nothing but trying to keep their head down and below the Radar of the New York Media which has them cowed like the Cowards and Pussies they so clearly are.

That same Rasmussen poll shows that a majority think the Republicans in Congress worry more about what the Media thinks than what the Voters think.

I have a Republican Congressman and a Republican Senator up for re-election, and as much as I despise the Bolshevism which now permeates the Democratic Party, I am not going to vote for either one of them unless they start standing up for our President; for example start demanding that something be done about the absurd Witch Hunt this Mueller Asshole is on. Charles Krauthamer despises Trump, and even he says that's a Witch Hunt which threatens out Democracy.

The 2018 Election is going to be a Bloodbath for Republicans; not because of anything Don Trump has done; certainly not because the American people support the Bolsheviks who now control the Democratic Party---but solely because the Republican Caucus in Congress has more Pussies in it than every brothel in New Orleans (a lot).

_____

he Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 41% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-seven percent (57%) disapprove.

The latest figures for Trump include 25% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 48% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -23. (see trends).

I don't need my Congress critters to stand up for TRUMP.....

I need them to stand up for ME and those of us that put them in office. If that aligns with Trump then so be it. If not, then tough shit.

I don't get this group think mentality that elected representatives are there to defend a president. I don't need my party that I still reluctantly belong to, to become mindless zombies like the left was with Obama. Checks & balances are a good thing.

Having said that I have 3 expectations of my elected leaders.

1. Keep your promises.
2. Be vigilant in your representation of me.
3. Ignore the media.

Trump was elected to send a message to Washington DC....Obviously they didn't get it, So we will have to send them another in 2018.

I have a Republican Congressman and a Republican Senator up for re-election, and as much as I despise the Bolshevism which now permeates the Democratic Party, I am not going to vote for either one of them unless they start standing up for our President; for example start demanding that something be done about the absurd Witch Hunt this Mueller Asshole is on. Charles Krauthamer despises Trump, and even he says that's a Witch Hunt which threatens out Democracy.

_____
what it is is verification of the trump inauguration speech where he hit both parties in congress.

If he keeps it up, it's the electorate that's going to be sending him the message to take a permanent golf vacation.
Trump won't even run again,he did his job, he beat back Obamaisim and Hillary. His job was performed to perfection. Now all he has to do is rip out all of the regulations installed by Obama. He is half way done with that too.

I need them to stand up for ME and those of us that put them in office. If that aligns with Trump then so be it. If not, then tough shit.

I don't get this group think mentality that elected representatives are there to defend a president. I don't need my party that I still reluctantly belong to, to become mindless zombies like the left was with Obama. Checks & balances are a good thing.

1. Keep your promises.
3. Ignore the media.

That's the opposite of what Trump has done.

He has kept NO promises, does both represent the working class and is obsessed with the media. His fans are "mindless zombies" in their support of his. All -25% of them.

If he keeps it up, it's the electorate that's going to be sending him the message to take a permanent golf vacation.
Trump won't even run again,he did his job, he beat back Obamaisim and Hillary. His job was performed to perfection. Now all he has to do is rip out all of the regulations installed by Obama. He is halfway done with that too.
He's going to run and hide after one term? Why wait? Do it today, Donny. We can't stand 3+ more years of incompetence.

Trump won't even run again,he did his job, he beat back Obamaisim and Hillary. His job was performed to perfection. Now all he has to do is rip out all of the regulations installed by Obama. He is half way done with that too.

Since you brought up President Obama -

20597464_10214393845146869_70205055470342502_n.jpg

He's going to run and hide after one term? Why wait? Do it today, Donny. We can't stand 3+ more years of incompetence.
Did I say hide? He will turn the keys over to Pence to run. Like I said his job is done.

Trump has done everything within the Constitutional power of the presidency to accomplish everything he "promised." 95% of the Republicans have supported most of what he has tried to accomplish, but given the Republicans' razor-thin majority in the Senate, a few outliers have been able to thwart the Platform.

Talking about the "Republicans in Congress" not getting anything done is nothing more than a Democrat talking point. Lost in the shuffle is that ALL of the Democrats in Congress - no exceptions - have signed on to the anti-agenda of doing everything possible to see that nothing gets done. A pox on all their houses.

The blame truly lies on the Leftist side.

Trump has done everything within the Constitutional power of the presidency to accomplish everything he "promised." 95% of the Republicans have supported most of what he has tried to accomplish, but given the Republicans' razor-thin majority in the Senate, a few outliers have been able to thwart the Platform.

Talking about the "Republicans in Congress" not getting anything done is nothing more than a Democrat talking point. Lost in the shuffle is that ALL of the Democrats in Congress - no exceptions - have signed on to the anti-agenda of doing everything possible to see that nothing gets done. A pox on all their houses.

The blame truly lies on the Leftist side.

Not true but even if it were, the Republicans have the majority and have had it for 2 1/2 years. What's stopping them?

It looks like you''re confusing now with the Republicans vowing to bring down President Obama and the USA and, in fact, working hard, for more than 8 years to do just that. They are still doing that but as I posted above, they've failed at that too.

20597464_10214393845146869_70205055470342502_n.jpg

1. Keep your promises.
3. Ignore the media.

He has kept NO promises, does both represent the working class and is obsessed with the media. His fans are "mindless zombies" in their support of his. All -25% of them.
I wasn't talking about Trump. I'm guessing you have terminal Trumpitis? If I say the sky is blue you say Trump is a poopyhead? Thats a sure sign its terminal.

Trump was elected to send a message to Washington DC....Obviously they didn't get it, So we will have to send them another in 2018.

Trump hasn't sent any message except that DC insiders, Wall Street, Big Business, Big Pharma all have a safe place in his WH.

1. Keep your promises.
3. Ignore the media.

I wasn't talking about Trump. I'm guessing you have terminal Trumpitis? If I say the sky is blue you say Trump is a poopyhead? Thats a sure sign its terminal.

Since the thread is about Trump being preferred to Republicans, of course, I would think you meant Trump. Nonetheless, you are correct on both counts: the sky IS blue and Trump IS a poopyhead.

:rolleyes:

1. Keep your promises.
3. Ignore the media.

Since the thread is about Trump being preferred to Republicans, of course, I would think you meant Trump. Nonetheless, you are correct on both counts: the sky IS blue and Trump IS a poopyhead.

:rolleyes:
Terminal it is. Regardless of the focus of the op you saw what you wanted to see in my post because you have Trump living in your head. Quite funny to be honest.

Forum List

Back