Republicans Newest Message: She Did SOMETHING, I just KNOW it!!!

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Hillary did something I just know it! Sure they said Trey was doing the REAL investigation using information the other 8 investigations didnt have access to BUT Trey's findings said no wrong doing and now I hate Trey Gowdy TOO!! RABBLE!!

I trust the FBI and laughed everytime they met with Hillary because that showed she did SOMETHING wrong.

Activate 180!!

The FBI are a bunch of hacks!!!! She did something DAMMIT!! SOOOOOOMETHHHHIIING!! :crybaby:

Actually Comey spelled a good bit of wrong-doing:
- Multiple unauthorized, un-encrypted illegal e-mail servers illegally filled with TS, S, etc ...
- She perjured herself by claiming she turned over all work-related e-mails - she didn't.
-- She violated the FOIA and the Fed Records Act ...

See...You guys blew your load claiming that our Enemies got her Emails, Criminality etc etc. Now you're reduced to saying "FOIA" and other waaaay less meaty things. You promised Filet Mignon and present a soup bone going :deal:

You have to understand the mentality of these people.

138 people in Ronald Reagan's administration were indicted or convicted of crimes, 8 in Nixon's administration.

0 (zero) in Obama's administration.

Yet they revere the two outright criminals Reagan and Nixon. THIS is who these people are. They embrace criminals and reject people who have done nothing wrong.

You have to understand the mentality of these people.

138 people in Ronald Reagan's administration were indicted or convicted of crimes, 8 in Nixon's administration.

0 (zero) in Obama's administration.

Yet they revere the two outright criminals Reagan and Nixon. THIS is who these people are. They embrace criminals and reject people who have done nothing wrong.
So you are OK with Hillary walking from at least 8 counts of copying Top Secret emails to her private server and yet regular people go to prison like this sailor?

Navy engineer sentenced for mishandling classified material

SACRAMENTO, Calif. — A Naval reservist was sentenced for mishandling classified military materials.

A federal attorney announced Wednesday that Bryan Nishimura of Folsom, California, pleaded guilty to the unauthorized removal and retention of classified materials.

Nishimura, deployed in Afghanistan in 2007 and 2008 as a regional engineer, admitted to downloading classified briefings and digital records onto his personal electronic devices. He carried the materials off base and brought them back to the U.S. when his deployment ended.

An FBI search of Nishimura's home turned up classified materials, but did not reveal evidence he intended to distribute them.

He was sentenced to two years of probation and a $7,500 fine, and was ordered to surrender his security clearance. He is barred from seeking a future security clearance.

Poor sod, I guess it is his fault he was born a royal Clinton.

Yep, that pretty much makes you an ass kissing scum bag.

Of course she did something. She was sloppy and careless with top secret information. We've known that for months. I said from the start that she wouldn't be indicted because she's just too powerful. The best that we could ever have hoped for is for her to become politically toxic from all the lies and disregard for security.

Of course she did something. She was sloppy and careless with top secret information. We've known that for months. I said from the start that she wouldn't be indicted because she's just too powerful. The best that we could ever have hoped for is for her to become politically toxic from all the lies and disregard for security.
And doesnt that two tiered justice system work oh so well?

It does for those in the upper tier, that's for sure.

It does for those in the upper tier, that's for sure.
For a little while, and you can poiss in your pants on a cold winters day and that helps for a while as well.

Till it doesnt.

Comey said:

... although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.....

Actually Comey spelled a good bit of wrong-doing:
- Multiple unauthorized, un-encrypted illegal e-mail servers illegally filled with TS, S, etc ...
- She perjured herself by claiming she turned over all work-related e-mails - she didn't.
-- She violated the FOIA and the Fed Records Act ...

Really? FOIA? You ever read what a violation of a FOIA entails? You got to be desperate!

Theres a two tiered justice system now? What happned to let the system work? That doesnt apply anymore until the next Freddie Gray trial update?

Theres a two tiered justice system now? What happned to let the system work? That doesnt apply anymore until the next Freddie Gray trial update?
Oh, no, I fully support the FBI's conclusion, even if I disagree with it and wish it were different. They had access to all the evidence and I didn't. They have the authority and an organized society has to accept the authority of those in power. It is not, however, incumbent upon us to ignore aspects of Hillary's behavior that, while maybe not rising to the level of prosecution, are certainly not what we want to see in the White House.

Oh, no, I fully support the FBI's conclusion, even if I disagree with it and wish it were different. They had access to all the evidence and I didn't. They have the authority and an organized society has to accept the authority of those in power. It is not, however, incumbent upon us to ignore aspects of Hillary's behavior that, while maybe not rising to the level of prosecution, are certainly not what we want to see in the White House.
HillaryCriminal_zps6aczhr7k.jpg

HillaryCriminal_zps6aczhr7k.jpg

Nice graphic. Where is the Jewish Star?

And it's incumbent upon us to not ignore aspects of Trump's behavior that, while maybe not rising to the level of prosecution, are certainly not what we want to see in the White House.

Ultimately it's all partisan and subjective.

Comey said:

... although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.....

Key word: Potential. Since he had no evidence of any wrongdoing he couldn't being charges. Correct?

We know she did something because the FBI director himself said she did.

He laid out CLEAR probable cause of the crimes she committed.

Which is why such a huge % of the legal community and FBI agents are stunned at Coward Comeys decision.

Comey said:

Key word: Potential. Since he had no evidence of any wrongdoing he couldn't being charges. Correct?

Wrong.

The executive branch....from street cop to FBI director...only needs "probable cause" to charge. Basically "a crime probably occurred and this person PROBABLY did it". Day 1 police academy stuff.

He says evidence exists of the POTENTIAL crime. In other words....a "crime probably occurred" and this person "probably did it".

100% clear probable cause

And political corruption and threats got her a pass.

Coward Comey will be this generations Benedict Arnold.

Forum List

Back