Republicans newest defense: Dont believe things because of who says them not based on events

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Republicans have come full circle. Now instead of weighing the information provided their objection reflex kicks in based on who says it.

Fake news isnt fake news because liberals said its fake so its not!!

Pizzagate is real and even tho there is no evidence showing it has any truth its even more real because liberals are saying its not real

Trump is doing a good job. How do I measure that? Random liberals dont like it so that makes me love it. Thats how I work.

Alt Right isnt alt right because Liberals repeated Steve Bannon own words. Sure Bannon admitted to being a Alt Right platform but the liberals didnt have to hear and repeat it.

Your democrat era of fake news is coming to an abrupt end because of Trump....

You best figure a way to beal with the facts from here on out....

Republicans have come full circle. Now instead of weighing the information provided their objection reflex kicks in based on who says it.

Pizzagate is real and even tho there is no evidence showing it has any truth its even more real because liberals are saying its not real

Trump is doing a good job. How do I measure that? Random liberals dont like it so that makes me love it. Thats how I work.

Alt Right isnt alt right because Liberals repeated Steve Bannon own words. Sure Bannon admitted to being a Alt Right platform but the liberals didnt have to hear and repeat it.

Does this include all blacks, Hispanics, and women that voted for Trump and everyone in the states that voted twice for Obama, but voted for Trump a month ago?

It would help if you would point out the specific Republicans you are referring to.

All news is fake unless the right says its not. Thats what republicans want you to believe. Mother Russia has done a major mind bend on these guys

Does this include all blacks, Hispanics, and women that voted for Trump and everyone in the states that voted twice for Obama, but voted for Trump a month ago?

It would help if you would point out the specific Republicans you are referring to.

No it wouldnt. Specific republicans isnt the topic. If you want specific guys I'm talking about Jeff, William and Corey. Now go play

Are you saying trump will be controlling the media from here on out? Please do explain, if you can.

Yeah, they've become exactly like Democrats in that regard.

Blaming someone else for what you do doesnt make them guilty. You didnt even try to defend it :badgrin:
ROFLMAO! Why would I "defend" the Republicans? I hate them as much as I hate the Democrats, both parties are chock full of hypocritical, lying lunatics.

"However [political parties] may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion." -- George Washington, Farewell Address

Republicans won, get used to it lefties. They don't need any defense against crooked media outlets or tax exempt democrat propaganda centers like
Soros funded "media Matters". Get a grip and at least wait until the guy is sworn in.

All news is fake unless the right says its not. Thats what republicans want you to believe. Mother Russia has done a major mind bend on these guys

Fox News reported that Trump appointed Carson HUD secretary. I guess this is a lie from Faux News.

Blaming someone else for what you do doesnt make them guilty. You didnt even try to defend it :badgrin:
ROFLMAO! Why would I "defend" the Republicans?

If you have no defense and your only response is "everyone does it" then you've contributed everything you got. See ya

Fox News reported that Trump appointed Carson HUD secretary. I guess this is a lie from Faux News.

Fox News is MSM so therefore they are fake, isnt that the formula?

If you have no defense and your only response is "everyone does it" then you've contributed everything you got. See ya
I don't need a defense and my response wasn't "everyone does it" ... my response was:

<begin translation: English to hyper-partisan retard>
You're a fucking hypocrite
</end translation>

I don't need a defense and my response wasn't "everyone does it" ... my response was:

</end translation>

You ran out of steam quick there little buddy. Go grab a drink and let grown folks talk

</end translation>

You ran out of steam quick there little buddy. Go grab a drink and let grown folks talk
LOL, ah yes, that's the spirit! when someone rubs your nose in your hypocrisy, try the dismissiveness tactic and hope nobody notices.

In the future if you're interested in accuracy, when you get ready to write a post starting with "Republicans are" or "Republicans do" or "Republican believe"; just replace the word Republicans with "I", I realize that lying is your first language and that accuracy is as far from your objectives as it could possibly be, but just in case you get an urge to be honest for a change.

... and you're welcome.

If you want the facts read Trumps Twitters ...He never Lies or Exaggerates

166833-donald-tramp-chovek-so-jasna-vizija-573x381.gif

Forum List

Back