republicans need to stop cheating in elections

Here's the deal, the republican party supports voter I.D. but democrats are against it. Somehow democrats have convinced their radical element that there is a segment of the population who cannot function in modern society and needs to be protected and nourished by the DNC. I'm guessing that segment includes the estimated ten million illegal aliens that democrats want on their side. ACORN was a left wing organization dedicated to cheating at the polls. The dirty little secret is that the radical left wing thinks the recent Supreme Court decision that "money is speech" is somehow an example of cheating. When your mind is full of hatred you are liable to believe anything.

Well, since you consider them to have cheated in any election they win...

That is due to the court documented evidence which supports my claim

Please be so kind as to produce said evidence......... I'll wait.........

DNC Hails Decision to Keep in Place Consent Decree Barring Republicans From Voter Intimidation | ameri-spot.com

DNC Chairman Tim Kaine and DNC Vice Chair for Voter Registration and Participation Donna Brazile issued the following statement on yesterday’s ruling by the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey keeping in place a consent decree barring the Republican National Committee from voter intimidation and asserting that Republicans still have an incentive to engage in such illegal practices. Late last year the RNC asked that the consent decree, which it agreed to in 1982, be nullified, going so far as to argue that because the President and U.S. Attorney General are African American, there is no longer any reason for Republicans to be subject to limits on efforts to engage in “ballot security measures.” To read the decision, click here: http://my.democrats.org/page/-/pdf/voter_protection/DNCvRNC_Opinion_12.1.09.PDF

I have never cheated in an election.

Why do you lie?

please... stop sending me PM's with photos of yourself at the keyboard. I have no desire to see them. TY.

tumblr_kodkjpldRx1qzlnkeo1_500.jpg

States have changed their laws so rapidly that no single analysis has assessed the overall impact of such moves. Although it is too early to quantify how the changes will impact voter turnout, they will be a hindrance to many voters at a time when the United States continues to turn out less than two thirds of its eligible citizens in presidential elections and less than half in midterm elections.

This study is the first comprehensive roundup of all state legislative action thus far in 2011 on voting rights, focusing on new laws as well as state legislation that has not yet passed or that failed. This snapshot may soon be incomplete: the second halves of some state legislative sessions have begun.

Voting Law Changes in 2012 | Brennan Center for Justice

You can count the instances of voter fraud in this country over the last 20 years on one hand.
Yet, states are being FLOODED with restrictive voter laws.

I guess if you think you can't win the game by legitimate means, you have the rules changed to your advantage. Too bad you think it's cool to foist a bunch of cheaters and liars on the American public and to weaken our democracy in your attempts to do so.

When quoting an article, please keep the quote within reason. Two paragraphs is a good limit for most articles. Also enclose the quote in tags so that the other members of the board can easily tell what is yours and what you are quoting. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the deal, the republican party supports voter I.D. but democrats are against it. Somehow democrats have convinced their radical element that there is a segment of the population who cannot function in modern society and needs to be protected and nourished by the DNC. I'm guessing that segment includes the estimated ten million illegal aliens that democrats want on their side. ACORN was a left wing organization dedicated to cheating at the polls. The dirty little secret is that the radical left wing thinks the recent Supreme Court decision that "money is speech" is somehow an example of cheating. When your mind is full of hatred you are liable to believe anything.

why do you ignore the facts on this issue too?

they have been proven to disenfranchise voters.

I have never cheated in an election.

Why do you lie?

You're a democratic...

Democratics have cheated...

You've cheated...

I'm jut using your own twisted logic, so if you deny this you are a liar...

then why do you support the cheating by defending it?

Why do you support cheating and defend it?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU]"Security" patrols stationed at polling places in Philly - YouTube[/ame]

Why do you refuse to accept those were two guys and NOT the democractic party?

You're a democratic...

Democratics have cheated...

You've cheated...

I'm jut using your own twisted logic, so if you deny this you are a liar...

then why do you support the cheating by defending it?

Why do you support cheating and defend it?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU]"Security" patrols stationed at polling places in Philly - YouTube[/ame]

Because she's a pathological liar

Forum List

Back