Republicans Losing The Vampire Vote

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
?True Blood? Actress: ?I Did Have Fun? Making Sarah Palin Angry | NewsBusters

True Blood is one of my favorite shows on TV, and they seem to have a serious problem with the GOP.

Critics have been saying the show has been going to Hell (no pun intended) for a long time. Their focus on gay sex and their obvious disdain for Christianity is no secret. Now they made a point of killing a bunch of conservatives at a Ted Cruz rally in one of their episodes.

I guess nobody pissed off the left more than conservatives. Not Putin, not Hamas, not the IRS. Dare to voice your opinions in public and they want to murder you, with an artistic flair no less.

.http://www.thewrap.com/ted-cruz-true-blood-sucks/

Texas senator responds to show's portrayal of a massacre at one of his fundraisers

Sen. Ted Cruz made an unwitting cameo on “True Blood” Sunday when the show portrayed vampires killing people who attended one of his fundraisers. The potential 2016 Republican presidential candidate offered his review on Facebook Tuesday, and it isn't going to help the show's score on Metacritic.

The episode featured vampires insulting attendees at a fundraiser at the George W. Bush Presidential Library. A massacre ensues.

Last edited:
I don't watch the show (not into vampires) but didn't one of the actors leave because he didn't want his character to go gay or something?

It's fiction, Mud.

I was at the Bush Library a couple of weeks ago. No vampires.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

The exhibit is really amazing though. Makes you wonder how he managed to be a one term president. He possibly had the best credentials to lead the nation of any modern CINC.

Makes one wonder what other than a Church's fried chicken franchise will be in Obama's Presidential Library on the campus of the South Chicago Community College.

It's fiction, Mud.

The exhibit is really amazing though. Makes you wonder how he managed to be a one term president. He possibly had the best credentials to lead the nation of any modern CINC.

Makes one wonder what other than a Church's fried chicken franchise will be in Obama's Presidential Library on the campus of the South Chicago Community College.

They might want to pass on one for Obama because his entire history is under a court ordered seal.

Besides, if you listed all of his major accomplishments that didn't go wrong or turn out not to be a scam they could all fit into one paragraph. Not enough material to fill a library. Course you could order a DVD set of all of his speeches.

It's fiction, Mud.

They might want to pass on one for Obama because his entire history is under a court ordered seal.

Besides, if you listed all of his major accomplishments that didn't go wrong or turn out not to be a scam they could all fit into one paragraph. Not enough material to fill a library. Course you could order a DVD set of all of his speeches.

Too bad they tossed Obama's (whupps......I meant Osama's) flea bitten carcass overboard.

The head would have made a nice trophy over the mantel of the Library Hearth.

Another nice exhibit would be the Gulf Oil Spill disaster that happened on his watch over the EPA....except that no one can find the name of the department that was responsible for oversite at the time.....The name's been changed to protcet the "innocent."

Perhaps the Library Cafeteria could offer a Daily International Chicken Special?

It's fiction, Mud.

Too bad they tossed Obama's (whupps......I meant Osama's) flea bitten carcass overboard.

The head would have made a nice trophy over the mantel of the Library Hearth.

Another nice exhibit would be the Gulf Oil Spill disaster that happened on his watch over the EPA....except that no one can find the name of the department that was responsible for oversite at the time.....The name's been changed to protcet the "innocent."

Perhaps the Library Cafeteria could offer a Daily International Chicken Special?

His supporters will be eating crow.

After they tried to blame the shooting of a democrat female congressperson in Arizona on Rush Limbaugh's "incendiary rhetoric" the left called for a more moderate political tone. Next thing you know a teen age cable drama series intentionally insults Christians and shows how to kill conservatives at a Ted Cruz rally. The most insulting thing is that they get away with blaming the GOP for being offended.

The Vampire vote? If you are talking about the Leech sucking Millennial generation, they never had their support.

Forum List

Back