Republicans Lose Their Minds As The ACA Is a Raging Success

When asked a few weeks before the deadline how many people actually made the first payment on their
policy Kathleen Sebelius responded that she had no idea....

So how are the lefties proclaiming a complete and total success of ObamaCare
when they have no idea who signed up and for what.

And where is the media on this...
Those not the FOX network that is.

Republicans and their media have come unhinged. There hasn’t been this kind of collective mental breakdown on the right since President Obama won reelection. Lord only knows what will happen if anybody tells them that more people now favor the ACA than disapprove of it.

The Affordable Care Act was supposed to be President Obama’s Waterloo, but it’s the Republican Party’s Obamacare lies that are being sent into exile. :eusa_clap:

Republicans Lose Their Minds As The ACA Is a Raging Success

"What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is."

then there are these gems by a Great Republican

Dan Quayle:

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."

"Republicans understand the importance of bondage between a mother and child."
"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is 'to be prepared.'"

And likewise we can Quote, the "World's Dumbest Politician" Your very own, and current Joe "The Clown" Biden:

"A man I'm proud to call my friend. A man who will be the next President of the United States — Barack America!"

"His mom lived in Long Island for ten years or so. God rest her soul. And- although, she's- wait- your mom's still- your mom's still alive. Your dad passed. God bless her soul."

"Stand up, Chuck, let'em see ya."
Joe Biden, to Missouri state Sen. Chuck Graham, who is in a wheelchair.

"If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there's still a 30% chance we're going to get it wrong."

"Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be vice president of the United States of America. Quite frankly, it might have been a better pick than me."

"Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number-one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs."

Or my very Favorite...what a shithead....

"When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, 'Look, here's what happened."

Joe Biden, apparently unaware that FDR wasn't president when the stock market crashed in 1929 and that only experimental TV sets were in use at that time, interview with Katie Couric, Sept. 22, 2008

Do we want more Bidenisms?...OR I can replace them with genius quotes from the "World's Weakest President', B. Insane Obuma!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Last edited:
So how are the lefties proclaiming a complete and total success of ObamaCare
when they have no idea who signed up and for what.
And it doesn't even make sense since the goal was to insure all the millions that had no insurance. They aren't going to tell us so the answer is obvious.

Obama has been doubling down on his lying since his rose garden dog and pony show where his audience were all taxpayer funded sycophants. When the true facts come out and Barack is once again unable to avoid the Pinocchio label his rep will be I unsalvageable and the 2014 elections wil be a referendum on a failed presidency.

What many miss while we argue over what will already be is that this president doesn't care and he expects his nimbleness and sleight of hand to mask his frauds. The day after the rose garden fete he went to Michigan and told so many lies about the minimum wage that even you didn't build that mass sen. Elizabeth warren was jealous. No media reporting on that either as obamas speech was more stand up than policy. And then as he has always done he inserted himself into the fort hood tragedy to create another diversion and another example of his limitless compassion for people he has no clue about, same as sandy hook where he couldn't allow the situation to become bigger than he is so he attached himself to it in the most crass and insensitive way, trampling over the victims on his way to the microphone.

The 7.1 million is just another example of obamas ability to elevate micro successes and bury macro failures, and so far we are not smart enough to stop the con.

you know this thing is a real stinker, when a left wing DNC site has to try and sell, it's a raging success

the sad thing is, these so called intelligent adults on her buys into it...6million out of 360 MILLION PEOPLE folks...

vote these people out in the coming elections for strapping this EXPENSIVE monster government program around your necks

Ok I am trying to be as adult and objective as possible on this post having researched sallows claims.

First though, let's not profane American history by comparing our greatest president with possibly our worst.

The challenge was to find three govt programs that have spent less for three years running. As with all things the results are a mixed bag.

First on snap sallow is definitely wrong according to his own references. Simply put avg participation is up for every year and has doubled in the Obama years. Total benefits are up for every year also and have doubled under this presidency. Food stamps are at eighty billion a year now.

On welfare sallow may have a point. Speaking of fed govt. only, welfare doubled between 2005 and 2010 but has come down from 495 billion to 395 billion since 2010, but is still almost twice as much as bush years and it may be that sequester is having effect on these numbers.

Educational spending was a little harder to garner as a lot of what sallow posted was Chinese to me. Ed spending has been between 163 and 157 during obamas term going up some years and down others. The sequester seems to definitely had an effect on Ed.
Obama?s Deficit Dodge

As far as the deficit goes I don't really understand what sallows point is except to deflect attention from the total debt and look on marginally smaller deficits as success stories. Smaller deficits will will evaporate into smoke along with the mirrors if interest rates tick up only slightly. But let's give the devil his due, neither bush nor Obama can claim any leadership in trying to reduce our national debt. Both can be considered failures on that issue.

As far as the bush tax cut, 95 per cent of the tax cut was retained by Obama, a fact Romney couldn't get across to Americans. The sequester seems the biggest success story, although there are many of us who feel the military is taking too much of the cutting. It is ironic that something that Obama wanted so much not to happen has created results that he now takes credit for.

Didn't Obama just win an award from Politifact ?

Wasn't that for the most lies they had to cover up for 2013?

Can't recall.

He gets a nobel peace prize and something like "Whopper of the year" all in the same presidency.

Go figure.

"If you can't dazzle them with your brilliance, then baffle them with your bullshit!"

2dkzlur.jpg

you do realize that you're going to look like a horses ass when the real numbers come out on obamacare? Barry & company have lied to the american people about most things related to the aca...why should we believe that's changed now?

I fully expect that when we get a real look at the actual numbers of people who have signed up and how that number breaks down demographically the aca is going right back to being the fiasco it always has been. I say that quite confidently because the numbers never did add up for the aca and nothing has changed in that regard.

This is simply more bs from an administration that shovels more grade a manure than your average dairy farmer!

weren't you people ever taught as children that it's not cool to be a bad sport??? I'll bet you were all nasty little boogers when you lost any competition in school. Which was probably often!!! :eusa_angel:

sorry, rinata but i was one of the kid's who got chosen early when they picked up sides back in the day. That was when you still had winners and losers as opposed to today where everybody gets a trophy no matter where they finished because god forbid anyone should be a "loser"! I take it you still have bad memories about "competition" in school?

I'm amused by the victory lap that you progressives are taking at the moment because it's obvious to me that you're doing it on more of the bullshit that this administration pumps out on a regular basis and at some point your naivete will be exposed.

$blah-blah-blah.png

So successful, the government is signing people up against their will.....and without their knowledge!

weren't you people ever taught as children that it's not cool to be a bad sport??? I'll bet you were all nasty little boogers when you lost any competition in school. Which was probably often!!! :eusa_angel:

sorry, rinata but i was one of the kid's who got chosen early when they picked up sides back in the day. That was when you still had winners and losers as opposed to today where everybody gets a trophy no matter where they finished because god forbid anyone should be a "loser"! I take it you still have bad memories about "competition" in school?

I'm amused by the victory lap that you progressives are taking at the moment because it's obvious to me that you're doing it on more of the bullshit that this administration pumps out on a regular basis and at some point your naivete will be exposed.

View attachment 29850

LOL...such a pathetic response...

I cannot avoid conceding that, should Republicans nominate the notoriously liberal amnesty advocate, Jeb Bush, the party's mental health will be in serious need of professional assessment.

Forum List

Back