Republicans how are you going win national elections with minority vote growing?

Do you know anyone who ever got a good paying job from a poor person?

Due to the natural mechanics of compound interest, the rich will always get richer. Unless they are foolish or naive.

However, the fact that many of you left wing whiners cannot seem to get your head around, is that high taxes do very little damage to the wealthy, but they cripple those in the process of getting wealthy, and those are the job creators that our economy needs.

Doesn't that one get tired after a while?

Nobody ever "gave" anyone a job. They make a profit off of every employee

Do you ever tire of being a victim? I guess it's what you use to rationalize your own failures, nothing's your fault, it's all the big mean republicans, right? :lol:

(Who haven't been in control for years!)

i wonder when his democrats are going to make good on their promises. or keeping it a little more real, when he will wake up and realize they never will

Do you ever tire of being a victim? I guess it's what you use to rationalize your own failures, nothing's your fault, it's all the big mean republicans, right? :lol:

Do you ever tire of posting cliches?

Perhaps I would, if I did that. :cuckoo:

i wonder when his democrats are going to make good on their promises. or keeping it a little more real, when he will wake up and realize they never will

It's always the republicans that keep them from making good on their promises, so it's never their fault. And he's dumb enough to buy that every time, stupid is as stupid does I guess.

You would think that Hispanics would naturally gravitate to the Republicans. Conservative, religious, oppose abortion

And yet, Hispanics want nothing to do with them

Why? Hate rhetoric, Blocking immigration reform, english only laws, papers please laws

In the world of Liberals, wanting the laws enforced is "hate rhetoric".
Immigration reform? That's an easy one: AMNESTY

Immigration reform amounts to a temporary work visa, paying of fines and an opportunity to apply for citizenship after ten years

Far from amnesty

Looks, walks and quacks like a duck....

I love how Liberals try to give us Republicans/Conservatives "advice"

The GOP has lost 5 of the last 6 popular votes over a twelve year period. 2016 is shaping up to look like another slaughter with the GOP disorganized and unable to come to a decision on whether it will move forward and join the rest of the nation or hope the country moves backwards to them.

They could use some advice.

And I could use a viable second party to vote for nationally.

What many conservatives (if not most) believe, in error, is that Obama, Reid and Pelosi are the preferred faces of the Democratic Party. Obama has this almost unbelievably naive view of the mechanics of government six years into his Presidency. Harry Reid is the first thing I think about when I hear the words "Party above people." Pelosi's liberalism should be mocked as fringe lunacy more often than not it seems.

In the world of Liberals, wanting the laws enforced is "hate rhetoric".
Immigration reform? That's an easy one: AMNESTY

Immigration reform amounts to a temporary work visa, paying of fines and an opportunity to apply for citizenship after ten years

Far from amnesty

Looks, walks and quacks like a duck....

If you believe ten years and paying a penalty is amnesty, you are welcome to block it

Of course, you will lose the Hispanic vote for a generation

Do you know why a lot of intelligent people don't buy lottery tickets? Because the odds of winning are so damn low that the act of buying a ticket is like putting a match to your money.

Republicans will never win the Hispanic vote so long as the Hispanic vote is responsive to race-based bribes offered by Democrats, bribery which Republicans don't want to engage in.

The race neutral policies offered by Republicans don't have appeal to most Hispanics, so it's a fool's errand to try to convince them to support something that they don't like.

Do you know why a lot of intelligent people don't buy lottery tickets? Because the odds of winning are so damn low that the act of buying a ticket is like putting a match to your money.

Republicans will never win the Hispanic vote so long as the Hispanic vote is responsive to race-based bribes offered by Democrats, bribery which Republicans don't want to engage in.

The race neutral policies offered by Republicans don't have appeal to most Hispanics, so it's a fool's errand to try to convince them to support something that they don't like.

What makes you think Hispanics would not vote Republican?

All Republicans need to do:

Stop vilainizing Hispanics
Bring jobs to their communities
Show some respect for their culture

On second thought, I guess it is hopeless for Republicans to get the Hispanic vote

What makes you think Hispanics would not vote Republican?

All Republicans need to do:

Stop vilainizing Hispanics
Bring jobs to their communities
Show some respect for their culture

On second thought, I guess it is hopeless for Republicans to get the Hispanic vote

Of the general population, which also INCLUDES HISPANICS, 48% want smaller government. Amongst Hispanics, only 19% want smaller government. If you exclude Hispanics from the General Population, then that 48% figure becomes larger.

2012-phc-identity-24.png

No one is villianizing Hispanics, they're criticizing law breaking illegal infiltrators. Hispanics need to have a "Come to Jesus" moment and decide where their allegiances lie - with America or with Mexicans.

Forum List

Back