Republicans going after Holder for Bush's "Gun Walking" policy - hilarious!

Good grief an idiot could read and surmise that Wide Receiver and Fast and Furious were two different operations. Just read the facts, the Mexican government said they knew about, they cooperated and participated in Wide Receiver. They claim they knew nothing about Fast and Furious and are upset that this occurred without their knowledge. If they were the same program how could Mexico know about Wide Receiver and not know about Fast and Furious.

Secondly, Eric Holder said he knew about Wide Receiver and claims he knew nothing about Fast and Furious. Again, libs claimed they are the same, if they are, how could Holder know about it and not know about it. The logic liberals are using are plain stupid.

Last edited:
You are a lying sack of dog shit. page 7 of 12 it's talking about fast and furious. It says" Operation Fast and the furious. this investigation imitated in Sept 2009 in conjunction with......." page 7 line 5

http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/pdf/pdf_40_43.pdf?tag=contentMain;contentBody
It says the INVESTIGATION of Manuel Celis-Acosta began in 2009 not Bush's Fast and Furious operation. You still can't read!

I'm still waiting for you to show us something that has Operation Fast & Furious starting in 2008 like you claim. It's going to be a LONG wait because we both know that program wasn't started until late 2009, despite your attempts (and attempts by Holder's DOJ and the ATF) to confuse the issue by trying to make Fast & Furious a Bush program by lumping it under Gun Runner. It takes a special kind of person to do "back flips of logic" like you're demonstrating here on this issue, Ed. I really don't know why you feel the need to protect a group of people who let their political agenda overide the public safety of both our citizens and the citizens of Mexico. Eric Holder is an asshole...something that I call very few people but in his case is greatly deserved.

Don't hold your breath, there is nothing that links the two, Ed is obviously twisting the truth to feed an agenda.

As the Fast and Furious investigation enters its 10th month, the blame game grows more intense.
“In this investigation, best of my knowledge, we didn’t let guns walk,” said Phoenix Chief Bill Newell.
Newell testified he did nothing wrong, the former ATF director said he never read his memos. Holder claims he didn’t know about the operations’ “questionable tactics.”

Justice Official Regrets Not Speaking Up About Federal Anti-Gunrunning Operation | Fox News

In recent months, Breuer acknowledged he knew of a gunwalking operation called "Wide Receiver" begun under the Bush Administration. Breuer said he never informed Holder that gunwalking had been allowed, even after the controversy over Fast and Furious surfaced.

The idea in Fast and Furious and other gunwalking operations conducted secretly by government agents in recent years was to try to see where the guns ended up, and catch the "big fish" of a Mexican drug cartel. According to law enforcement sources, Mexican officials were not in on the plan, and no arrests of top cartel members ever happened.

More gunwalker questions for Attorney General Holder - CBS News Investigates - CBS News

Republicans SCREAM that Obama and the Democrats keep blaming Bush. They don't admit that Bush's policies keep coming back to bite this country in the ass again and again.

Liar
Gun-Running Timeline: How DOJ’s ‘Operation Fast and Furious’ Unfolded
In this operation, which began in the fall of 2009 and continued into early 2011
Gun-Running Timeline: How DOJ
A GOP propaganda source.

Bush started "Project Gunrunner" in 2006!!!!!!!!!!!

ATF Online - Firearms - Programs - Project Gunrunner

Project Gunrunner

Gun trafficking to Mexico is a nationwide problem with consequences on both sides of the border. In response, ATF implemented Project Gunrunner in 2006 as a comprehensive strategy to reduce firearms and explosives related violent crime associated with Mexican criminal organizations operating in the U.S. and Mexico by preventing these organizations from unlawfully acquiring and trafficking firearms and explosives...

Since its inception in 2006, and through Fiscal Year 2010, ATF’s Project Gunrunner has recommended over 1,100 criminal cases and in excess of 2,500 defendants for prosecution. To date, Project Gunrunner investigations have resulted in the seizure of over 10,000 firearms and nearly one million rounds of ammunition destined for Mexico.
So Bush's program worked.

Obama's didn't.

I'll bet that's not what you wanted to highlight, but there it is.

When somebody inappropriately uses the word "hilarious" in a deadly serious discussion it kind of takes you by surprise. Either the person has no idea of what is going on or it's a hysterical defense mechanism. There is certainly nothing hilarious about Op-F/F especially when a Police Officer was killed. Blame it on Bush doesn't seem to work. Was Breuer offered immunity? If so it's a bad sign for the Barry administration. It goes back to the slavish support by almost the entire liberal media not to investigate or speculate about what he knew and when he knew it.
For rderp, scoring cheap political points on a message board is far more important than human lives.

He's a leftist. He can't relate to people as individuals.

You can lie all you want, but the ATF itself says Bush's Project Gunrunner was still active in 2010, so Bush NEVER ended it. The fact that Holder's DOJ has held NOBODY responsible for this travesty disgusts me.

From what I have already posted that you read:

ATF Online - Firearms - Programs - Project Gunrunner

Project Gunrunner

Gun trafficking to Mexico is a nationwide problem with consequences on both sides of the border. In response, ATF implemented Project Gunrunner in 2006 as a comprehensive strategy to reduce firearms and explosives related violent crime associated with Mexican criminal organizations operating in the U.S. and Mexico by preventing these organizations from unlawfully acquiring and trafficking firearms and explosives...

Since its inception in 2006, and through Fiscal Year 2010, ATF’s Project Gunrunner has recommended over 1,100 criminal cases and in excess of 2,500 defendants for prosecution. To date, Project Gunrunner investigations have resulted in the seizure of over 10,000 firearms and nearly one million rounds of ammunition destined for Mexico.

So you think an attempt by Holder's crew over at ATF to show that Fast & Furious is just a Bush program is going to really convince anyone that was reality, Ed? Funny how the Mexican authorities knew NOTHING about Fast & Furious but the ATF puts out this bunch of grade A bullshit to try and cover their asses by pretending that they did.

"Through Project Gunrunner, ATF works in conjunction with its domestic and international law enforcement partners to identify, disrupt, and dismantle the firearms and explosives trafficking infrastructure of criminal organizations operating in Mexico, along the border, and other areas of the U.S."

So you're telling me that Mexico was working with ATF in Operation Fast & Furious? Gee, seems Holder's crew at ATF and the DOJ neglected to tell the Mexicans anything ABOUT Fast & Furious. Bush's DOJ actually worked in conjunction with Mexican law enforcement...Obama's DOJ excluded them when they ran Fast & Furious. But they then have the balls to put out garbage like this to try to make it look like THEIR program was just a continuation of a Bush program? The fact of the matter, Ed...is that you're defending a bunch of lying cowards who implemented an operation that totally ignored the saftey of both Mexican nationals and American citizens and law enforcement personel that live on our southern border, because they wanted to flood Mexico with weapons and prove that stricter gun control laws were needed.
To alter someone's post by adding your own comments is a bannible offense. I will not report you, but I will call you worthless lying scum for doing it! And the rest of your post has all the credibility due worthless lying scum.
His comments are easily discernible from yours, you sissy bedwetter.

Oh give me a fucking break!!!!!

Now this is Bush's fault, but getting Osama he had nothing to do with..... if its bad... BOOSH, if its good OBAMIE.....

Oh fuck you rdean.... Go to Hell ya hack! :evil:

Im sick of this kind of horseshit!

Holder should go to prison for the this!

Go to prison for something that started under Bush and Holder knew nothing about?

Well, Holder IS black, so for Republicans, it kind of makes sense.

and Bush is White,so for you it kind of makes sense.....

So rather than concern yourself with the Americans and Mexicans who have been murdered because of Holder's incompetance and stupidity, you are more concerned with trying to mock Republicans and blaming Bush?

How sad rdean. Even from you. Are you so freaking heartless that you care more about political power than the people being murdered under your watch?

its a character flaw.....

Fast and furious.

You want to buy a gun real fast because you are real furious? Go online. You can buy about any weapon you want or need. Need a .50 cal sniper rifle? Not a problem. Can't pass a background check. Not a problem.

You Repubs admit the truth. You could give a fuck less how anyone gets their guns as long as they can get them. And just as long as you got yours. And I understand that.

You really just want some make you feel good issue to pound and pound on the Obama admin.
And I understand that as well.'

Just don't act like you give a flying fuck about who gets guns and how they get them.
You know you don't.
i just took your last rep point away.

Go be retarded somewhere else.

Fucking rethug hypocrites.

Bush and Obama had reason to try and control the flow of guns to Mexico. It was a fucked up attempt.
Brought to an end.

But you right wing wack jobs have no issues at all with buying guns over the net with no checks or restrictions at all.

How many DEA agents were killed vs. the number of American citizens killed by people with guns that should have never been able to buy a gun.

How many Mexicans are killed by guns bought in America by straw buyers who then sell them to the drug cartels.

Any of you gun whizes know those answers?

Or do you all just not give a shit unless you perceive a way to pound Obama.
How many gun laws do we need before criminals start obeying them?

Naw.

The end result you guys are looking for is Obama's impeachment. That would be the third Democratic President in this nation's history. While Republicans haven't had any.

Keep it up boys.

:clap:

He does deserve it, but that wont happen regardless of your imagination.

The Presidents most deserving of impeachment and removal from office in my lifetime were Nixon, Reagan, and GW Bush. Real live law breaking liars.

None of them were impeached.

None.
Hurting leftists' widdle feewings is not a crime.

When caught in your lie that Bush's Project Gunrunner ended in 2009, you just play dumb over and over again.

I pointed out that FISCAL YEAR 2010 ENDS SEPTEMBER 30, 2011. Fiscal year 2010 runs from October 1 2010 to September 30, 2011.

Admit it, you got caught in a lie you posted more than once yet again.
Ed, you're wrong.

Fiscal year - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

United States
The U.S. government's fiscal year begins on October 1 of the previous calendar year and ends on September 30 of the year with which it is numbered​

FY 2010 started Oct 1, 2009, and ended Sep 30, 2010.

Again more pure made up bullshit! The bullet that killed Terry was too badly damaged to tell what it came from, but to CON$ that gives them license to say it came from Holder. Well I say it came from Bush. If you CON$ cam make a claim without proof, so can I.

The bullet may have been mangled but two Fast & Furious guns were recovered from the site of the Terry shooting. Care to try again, Ed? Those were guns from a program started by the Holder DOJ. They have ZERO to do with George W. Bush.
Again there is no proof that the bullet came from either of those guns, and CON$ have been claiming that the guns from Bush's Fast and Furious operation could not be traced, so how could you know the guns were from Bush's Fast and Furious untracible guns???

There is a big difference between tracing guns from the straw buyers in the US to the criminal organizations in Mexico...and recovering guns from a crime scene in the US, you idiot. The ATF knows what guns were sold in the US...they just don't have a clue where they went after that. Except of course for the two that showed up at the Brian Terry crime scene.

And Ed? You can say "Bush's Fast & Furious" until you're blue in the face and it won't make it Bush's program. Fast & Furious is Eric Holder's baby. Trying to pretend it's Bush's simply makes you look ridiculous.

The bullet may have been mangled but two Fast & Furious guns were recovered from the site of the Terry shooting. Care to try again, Ed? Those were guns from a program started by the Holder DOJ. They have ZERO to do with George W. Bush.
Again there is no proof that the bullet came from either of those guns, and CON$ have been claiming that the guns from Bush's Fast and Furious operation could not be traced, so how could you know the guns were from Bush's Fast and Furious untracible guns???

There is a big difference between tracing guns from the straw buyers in the US to the criminal organizations in Mexico...and recovering guns from a crime scene in the US, you idiot. The ATF knows what guns were sold in the US...they just don't have a clue where they went after that. Except of course for the two that showed up at the Brian Terry crime scene.

And Ed? You can say "Bush's Fast & Furious" until you're blue in the face and it won't make it Bush's program. Fast & Furious is Eric Holder's baby. Trying to pretend it's Bush's simply makes you look ridiculous.
Ed's only performing as programmed. He's not sophisticated enough to recognize that he's merely being a useful idiot, or that he looks ridiculous.

Forum List

Back