Republicans get you house in order.

ThunderKiss1965

Platinum Member
Dec 17, 2015
GNO
It seems a few Republicans are jumping on the blame Russia bandwagon. They need to get their shit straight. I'm no big fan of Trumps either, but what they are doing is making the GOP look stupid and helping the lefts cause of putting Hillary in office regardless of the election results. Trump won the nomination and he won the election do your fucking jobs. Run the country with the President the people elected.

CIA report of Russia interference in 2016 race divides Republicans

The "blame Russia bandwagon" is the politically safest place to be, as well as the correct reaction to our intelligence community's assertion that Russia mounted an attack on our election. Those riding the pro-Russia/anti CIA clowncar are taking a terrible risk with both their careers and the security of our country. It seems Trump intends to ignore national security assessments by the CIA, nothing bad could come of that, right?

The "blame Russia bandwagon" is the politically safest place to be, as well as the correct reaction to our intelligence community's assertion that Russia mounted an attack on our election. Those riding the pro-Russia/anti CIA clowncar are taking a terrible risk with both their careers and the security of our country. It seems Trump intends to ignore national security assessments by the CIA, nothing bad could come of that, right?
I don't believe it is. People voted for Trump if these morons keep on they will be out of a job come next election cycle. Just because Trump isn't giving the CIA any credence on this doesn't mean he won't listen to the people he is likely to install in the intelligence agencies.

Russia didn't mount an attack on our election it was against the DNC and Hillary's campaign and its not a sure thing it was Russia to start with Wikileaks claims it wasn't that it was an inside job. Take that for what its worth.

It seems a few Republicans are jumping on the blame Russia bandwagon. They need to get their shit straight. I'm no big fan of Trumps either, but what they are doing is making the GOP look stupid and helping the lefts cause of putting Hillary in office regardless of the election results. Trump won the nomination and he won the election do your fucking jobs. Run the country with the President the people elected.

I'm no big fan of Trumps either, but what they are doing is making the GOP look stupid and helping the lefts cause of putting Hillary in office regardless of the election results.
200.gif

Those riding the pro-Russia/anti CIA clowncar are taking a terrible risk with both their careers and the security of our country.

Any nation that has survived Obama, Clinton, Kerry, et al has nothing to worry about from Russia or Trump.

Those riding the pro-Russia/anti CIA clowncar are taking a terrible risk with both their careers and the security of our country.

Any nation that has survived Obama, Clinton, Kerry, et al has nothing to worry about from Russia or Trump.

I'm not in anyway pro-russia I'm of the opinion that Putin is a old school, hard core Communist. But blaming a country for a shitty candidate losing is retarded.

You think so? What's the worst that could happen when dealing with a bloody expansionist dictatorship bent on undercutting western influence in the world?

Last edited:
I don't believe it is. People voted for Trump if these morons keep on they will be out of a job come next election cycle. Just because Trump isn't giving the CIA any credence on this doesn't mean he won't listen to the people he is likely to install in the intelligence agencies.

Russia didn't mount an attack on our election it was against the DNC and Hillary's campaign and its not a sure thing it was Russia to start with Wikileaks claims it wasn't that it was an inside job. Take that for what its worth.

You're an idiot, dude. Most people at the CIA have worked there for years and are experts in their fields...and you want an imbecile like Trump to replace these people?

God help this country. Trump and the Repug Party are mother fucking traitorous idiots.

I'm not in anyway pro-russia I'm of the opinion that Putin is a old school, hard core Communist. But blaming a country for a shitty candidate losing is retarded.
Ignoring what Russia has done is retarded. Trump is badly failing his first national security test as president and he is not even sworn in. This could all go away with a stern condemnation of foriegn meddling in our election and repeated reassurances that he is not going to let Putin run all over our interests or threaten our allies but he has not done this preferring to look guilty as sin, why do you think that is?

This has nothing to due with Clinton, you unsophisticated rube. Since Trump won't release his tax returns, we don't know the full extent of his business dealings with Russia (or other countries, for that matter) and we have no idea how much his judgement might be clouded in a future confrontation with Russia due to these business entaglements.

You stupid Repugs constantly talk tough about national defense, but you obviously don't give a fuck that our new President is a fucking lap dog for Russia. Pretty fucking pathetic.

This has nothing to due with Clinton, you unsophisticated rube. Since Trump won't release his tax returns, we don't know the full extent of his business dealings with Russia (or other countries, for that matter) and we have no idea how much his judgement might be clouded in a future confrontation with Russia due to these business entaglements.

You stupid Repugs constantly talk tough about national defense, but you obviously don't give a fuck that our new President is a fucking lap dog for Russia. Pretty fucking pathetic.
Has nothing to do with Clinton, yeah I bet you say that over and over in your head don't you ? I'm curious as to how you think Clinton would have been any better seeing as foreign governments donated to her foundation and her campaign but that ok because its Clinton right ?
If Trump is Russia's lapdog, which is hard to believe especially if he's the sort you lefties keep claiming he is. He won't be in the WH for more than one term. The people who put him there will vote him out. So keep on banging your head in anger that your shitty choice of a candidate lost maybe it will help.

By the way I'm curious when are you going to change your handle it kind of reminds me of those people who keep predicting the end of the world and moving the date back.

Oh gosh darn how did we ever survive all the jobs, booming stock market and stable growth - it was horrible, nothing like the splendors of Great Recession and 2 wars left over after uncle Bush and his Republican gang.

Has nothing to do with Clinton, yeah I bet you say that over and over in your head don't you ? I'm curious as to how you think Clinton would have been any better seeing as foreign governments donated to her foundation and her campaign but that ok because its Clinton right ?
If Trump is Russia's lapdog, which is hard to believe especially if he's the sort you lefties keep claiming he is. He won't be in the WH for more than one term. The people who put him there will vote him out. So keep on banging your head in anger that your shitty choice of a candidate lost maybe it will help.

By the way I'm curious when are you going to change your handle it kind of reminds me of those people who keep predicting the end of the world and moving the date back.

What the fuck are you talking about? Election is over, in which tangible way can this be about Clinton? Are all the Republicans calling out and contradicting Trump on this also think this is about Clinton?

This is about Trump and his consistently fucking weird attitude and actions toward Putin's regime. This is getting more bizzare by the day.

You ask yourself - what's in all this Russian borch for Trump? Why does he keep going there? And there's just no good answer.

Last edited:

I have no reason to change my handle. Clinton won by 2.8 million fucking votes. If the electoral college actually performed their constitutional duty, they would vote for her.

I have no reason to change my handle. Clinton won by 2.8 million fucking votes. If the electoral college actually performed their constitutional duty, they would vote for her.
That's not why the Electoral College was instituted. It stops a dictatorship by popular demand.

What the fuck are you talking about? Election is over, in which tangible way can this be about Clinton? Are all the Republicans calling out and contradicting Trump on this also think this is about Clinton?

This is about Trump and his consistently fucking weird attitude and actions toward Putin's regime. This is getting more bizzare by the day.

You ask yourself - what's in all this Russian borch for Trump? Why does he keep going there? And there's just no good answer.

That's not why the Electoral College was instituted. It stops a dictatorship by popular demand.

It was also setup to stop corrupt lunatics whose motivations are unknown...i.e. Donald Trump.

Just as an aside to OP, Rob Zombie is the shit. I have seen him a few times. Fun show!

Just as an aside to OP, Rob Zombie is the shit. I have seen him a few times. Fun show!
Thunder Kiss 1965 is my all time favorite and I love his other music. Never went to a concert don't care for the crowds but my oldest son has caught one of his shows.

Thunder Kiss 1965 is my all time favorite and I love his other music. Never went to a concert don't care for the crowds but my oldest son has caught one of his shows.

Robots and zombies and naked chicks. It's an event!

Old White Zombie is killer. I love the AstronCreep 2000 and La Sexorcisto albums. You have good taste in music with TK65.

Forum List

Back