Republicans Expected to Lose 25-30 Seats in the House

It won't matter if they vote by a show of hands. Someone is going to claim it was fixed.......

Quite frankly. yes. There is only one poll that matters. The actual poll one tuesday. And Republicans will win easily.
Anyone that read much about politics knew that the Republican were in for a bad night. Their Congressional performances over the past few years on immigration, deficit spending, energy policy, etc., deserved the slap that voters gave them tonight. Next time you might consider paying attention to the polls. As usual, they accurately predicted the results.

Care to take back that statement ? Looks like The Democrats just kicked your FREAKING ASS !!!!! Yeah Baby !!!!!! Get the hell out of the House Republicans, BEAT IT ....NOW !!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!

I will. i think its going to be quite entertaining watching the Democrats make excuses for why they didnt win.

Care to take back that statement ? Looks like The Democrats just kicked your FREAKING ASS !!!!! Yeah Baby !!!!!! Get the hell out of the House Republicans, BEAT IT ....NOW !!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!

I would not be so happy T. First you will not get your impeachment proceedings. These freshmen Dems are not like the MoveOn.org kooks

I believe the kook left will turn on them as they did Joe Lieberman

Now the Dems have to do something they have not done in 2 years - offer soultions other then "We Hate Bush"

Its Ok...Red State...There there...now...*pats red states head*...now go back to your little dream world and stay there ok buddy...Everything is gonna be just fine..............................................................HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Today is a GREEEEEEEEEEAT DAY !!!!

Its Ok...Red State...There there...now...*pats red states head*...now go back to your little dream world and stay there ok buddy...Everything is gonna be just fine..............................................................HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Today is a GREEEEEEEEEEAT DAY !!!!

Hope you are this happy when you do not get you investagations, impeachment, higher taxes, and have funding for Iraq stopped.

Yeah your right, once again you prove your stupidity assuming all democrats think the same.. YOU are whats wrong with America and your limited viewpoint..Peace out......Loser.. LOL

Yeah your right, once again you prove your stupidity assuming all democrats think the same.. YOU are whats wrong with America and your limited viewpoint..Peace out......Loser.. LOL

Most of the newly elected Dems are out the mold of Heath Shuler. He could have ran as a Republican

Of course, if the Dems act like you and go for "payback" your majority status will be shortlived

Nope..I doubt that..cause people will see real quick how bad the republicans screwed things up in our country and will welcome the change..thats what I think...and it will even get better with a president who doesnt have his head up his ass like Bush does.

Nope..I doubt that..cause people will see real quick how bad the republicans screwed things up in our country and will welcome the change..thats what I think...and it will even get better with a president who doesnt have his head up his ass like Bush does.

On November 3, 2006, The Government Released New Jobs Figures – 92,000 Jobs Created In October. The unemployment rate decreased to 4.4 percent, the lowest rate since May 2001. Payrolls have now increased 470,000 over the past 3 months and more than 1.9 million over the past 12 months. Since August 2003, more than 6.8 million jobs have been created - more jobs than all the other major industrialized countries combined. Our economy has now added jobs for 38 straight months.

The American Economy Remains Strong And Continues To Grow

Real Wages Grew 2.4 Percent Over The Past 12 Months. This means an extra $755 for the average full-time production worker or about $1,327 for the typical family of four with two wage earners.
Real After-Tax Income Per Person Has Risen By 9.8 Percent – $2,660 – Since The President Took Office.
Our Economy Has Grown A Solid 2.9 Percent Over The Past Four Quarters – Faster Than Any Other Major Industrialized Country.
Productivity Has Grown At An Annual Rate Of 3 Percent Since The First Quarter Of 2001, Up From A 2.4 Percent Annual Rate During The Preceding Five Years.
Gas Prices Have Fallen Almost 82 Cents A Gallon Since Early August.
Employment Has Increased In All But One State Over The Past 12 Months Ending In September.
Record highs for the Dow, and workers 401K's making good gains

If this is screwed up - please give me more!

Does it matter which party the speaker of the house is from....or what their political leanings are?

Yes the Speaker is in charge of alot of committees. I don't mind so much Dems winning the seats, what really scares me is Pelosi as speaker will appoint the most paranoid liberals as chairs of these committees. They will start their witch hunts all at the expense of taxpayers.

Yes the Speaker is in charge of alot of committees. I don't mind so much Dems winning the seats, what really scares me is Pelosi as speaker will appoint the most paranoid liberals as chairs of these committees. They will start their witch hunts all at the expense of taxpayers.
yes, but we will survive. Two years is a short period of time in comparison (not like presidential terms), and the liberals will show unintentionally that they just can't handle it, AND through their emotion-based policy making will drown the current good economy. Then the country should hopefully realize how much better we had it under Republican control. But we will get through this. It is also a learning experience for the Republicans. Next time run on the issues and listen to the voice of your people on current issues such as illegal immigrants.

Most of the newly elected Dems are out the mold of Heath Shuler. He could have ran as a Republican

Of course, if the Dems act like you and go for "payback" your majority status will be shortlived

That's the thing about this election cycle - the Democrats now have two years to convince the public why they should NOT get the Presidency in 2008.

BTW, I expect that articles of impeachment will get drafted and put up for a House vote, but I doubt there are enough votes to get it past the House. And forget about getting a 2/3 of the Senate for a conviction.

And exactly how did Republics screw up anything? We had the freakin best economy ever, we are winning the war on terror. what exactly was so bad? Do you really think impeachment is going to make things better?

That's the thing about this election cycle - the Democrats now have two years to convince the public why they should NOT get the Presidency in 2008.

BTW, I expect that articles of impeachment will get drafted and put up for a House vote, but I doubt there are enough votes to get it past the House. And forget about getting a 2/3 of the Senate for a conviction.

If the Dems try to please the MoveOn.Org kooks, Republicans will regain power in 08

I am waiting to see Pelosi and Reid's version of working with Pres Bush

Forum List

Back