Republicans Drop the "Jobs" From "Job Creation"

Rep. Carolyn Maloney: Republicans Drop the "Jobs" from "Job Creation"

Written by Rep. Carolyn Maloney. First this

And then this

Proves Repugs are bait and switch charlatans. The idiots who voted for them got taken for a ride.

They don't want to create jobs. Jobs cost money and corporations are doing just fine without all those useless workers dragging them down and negatively impacting their bottom lines.

But why did they campaign on a job creation platform? Bait and switch, they have unveiled not one plan about job creation.

Uh...hello?....time to wake up.

They NEVER claimed that they were going toi enact legislation to "create jobs".

To the contrary....they believed that government intervention to create jobs would STYMIE job creation.

Thier platform was to STOP any legislation that may HURT natural job creation...such as increasing corporate taxes, cap and trade and another stimulus.

You guys are funny.....you seem to remember something that never happened....and now criticizing the GOP for not doing what they never promised to do.

This thread is more proof that liberals are stupid.

Your post proves that you enjoy taking it up the ass from Repugs who bait and switch.

Thanks for offering more proof of liberal stupidity, though I'm pretty sure most rational Americans have already drawn that conclusion.

Fact is dumbass, the government does not create jobs, with the exception of local, state and federal government jobs in which they are grossly overpaid and those jobs are paid for by tax dollars. The government can only provide an enviroment where corporations can become more productive thus employing more people. Lifting the drilling
moratorium would be a good place to start.

They don't want to create jobs. Jobs cost money and corporations are doing just fine without all those useless workers dragging them down and negatively impacting their bottom lines.

But why did they campaign on a job creation platform? Bait and switch, they have unveiled not one plan about job creation.

To the contrary....they believed that government intervention to create jobs would STYMIE job creation.

Thier platform was to STOP any legislation that may HURT natural job creation...such as increasing corporate taxes, cap and trade and another stimulus.

You guys are funny.....you seem to remember something that never happened....and now criticizing the GOP for not doing what they never promised to do.

So my question still stands, what the fuck are they doing to create jobs or make it easier to create jobs? Why are they calling for cuts that are going to eliminate jobs? Any job creation they have called for typically revolves around creating jobs for the Chinese and or creating a shitload of temporary, low paying jobs to pad labor statistics, thats job creation to Repugs. Their campaign platform was to bash Democrats over the unemployment which is why many Repugs were elected to the house, not because of the bullshit they've been pulling the last few months with trying to bust unions and changing the definition of rape.

This is a perfect example of what Republicans do. Bush said we invaded Iraq because the terrorists attacked us then said "No one in his administration ever said Iraq was connected to 9/11" and this in two sentences in the SAME paragraph.

Republicans screamed "Jobs, jobs, jobs", but now say, "But we didn't mean create any".

Last edited by a moderator:

So my question still stands, what the fuck are they doing to create jobs or make it easier to create jobs? Why are they calling for cuts that are going to eliminate jobs? Any job creation they have called for typically revolves around creating jobs for the Chinese and or creating a shitload of temporary, low paying jobs to pad labor statistics, thats job creation to Repugs. Their campaign platform was to bash Democrats over the unemployment which is why many Repugs were elected to the house, not because of the bullshit they've been pulling the last few months with trying to bust unions and changing the definition of rape.

I was quite clear in my post. For 2 years the GOP was saying that the best way to stimulate job creation is for the government to stay out of the business of creating jobs. For 2 years the GOP hs been saying that the only thing the government should do to help with job creation is lower corporate taxes...or do nothing at all. For 2 years all the GOP has been saying is any indication that government will passs legislation that will result in higher expenses to corporations such as Cap and Trade will result in slower job creation...

So what have they done? They have pushed and made deals to make sure tax xuts to the job creators were not eliminated...they have made it clear that Cap and Trade will not happen under their watch. They have made iut clear that any legislation that involves the government intervening in the private secotr with simuli, etc, will not happen under their watch.

We, the people....and the GOP saw the spending a trillion dollars of borrowed money did squat as the GOP predicted....we saw the concern of Cap and Trade did squat as it pertained to the privvate sector creating jobs...

Sadly...you obviously have not been paying attention...probably spending too much time trying to find a racist in the tea party or something.....OPEN YOUR EYES.....The GOP for 2 years has been saying the best thing for jhob creation is for the government to do nothing...

How in the hell did you miss that??????????????????????????????????

I was quite clear in my post. For 2 years the GOP was saying that the best way to stimulate job creation is for the government to stay out of the business of creating jobs. For 2 years the GOP hs been saying that the only thing the government should do to help with job creation is lower corporate taxes...or do nothing at all. For 2 years all the GOP has been saying is any indication that government will passs legislation that will result in higher expenses to corporations such as Cap and Trade will result in slower job creation...

So what have they done? They have pushed and made deals to make sure tax xuts to the job creators were not eliminated...they have made it clear that Cap and Trade will not happen under their watch. They have made iut clear that any legislation that involves the government intervening in the private secotr with simuli, etc, will not happen under their watch.

We, the people....and the GOP saw the spending a trillion dollars of borrowed money did squat as the GOP predicted....we saw the concern of Cap and Trade did squat as it pertained to the privvate sector creating jobs...

Sadly...you obviously have not been paying attention...probably spending too much time trying to find a racist in the tea party or something.....OPEN YOUR EYES.....The GOP for 2 years has been saying the best thing for jhob creation is for the government to do nothing...

He missed it because he's too fucking biased to see anything except his social justice, equality and the republicans suck agenda.

He seems to forget that the Reps only control the House. Not the Senate or the WH. Anything they try to do has to get through the Senate and by OL'BO's veto pen.

He doesn't get it nor does he want to.

He missed it because he's too fucking biased to see anything except his social justice, equality and the republicans suck agenda.

He seems to forget that the Reps only control the House. Not the Senate or the WH. Anything they try to do has to get through the Senate and by OL'BO's veto pen.

In BOLD and Larger font.......

He can understand it....he prefers not to as it doesnt fit his agenda of GOP bashing.

I wonder how many tax cuts the Reps can get every time this extention of the Govt thing comes up??

If they play it right they may get all they are looking for.

Man, that article was LAME.

and guess where it was posted, Hufferpufferpost.:eek:
:lol:

Fuck you you dumbass, with your long winded fucking post that didn't address shit, we know full fucking well that the so called job creators aren't going to create shit and haven't created shit, so why have made such a long post tap dancing around the issue? I swear when I retire in five years I'm moving back to Germany, I tired of this bullshit trickle down bullshit that has never worked. And by the way, corporate taxes aren't very high you dickless moron, in fact some corporations haven't paid any at all, but how many jobs have they created?

Fuck you you dumbass, with your long winded fucking post that didn't address shit, we know full fucking well that the so called job creators aren't going to create shit and haven't created shit, so why have made such a long post tap dancing around the issue? I swear when I retire in five years I'm moving back to Germany, I tired of this bullshit trickle down bullshit that has never worked. And by the way, corporate taxes aren't very high you dickless moron, in fact some corporations haven't paid any at all, but how many jobs have they created?

LOL...

Better said this way..

Jarhead, you put my back against the wall and proved me wrong and killed me in this debate...so I will now call you names, curse at you, and change the subject.

Flaylo....

You are out of your league with me. I dont fall for the spin and I dont dish the spin out.
I use logic and the truth...and you just cant compete with that.

Have a great weekend!

What does the left not understand about the three branches of government? Republicans have the majority in one house of congress for less than two months and some people expect miracles. Democrats had the majority in the house and the senate for four years and a trifecta for two years. What did they accomplish? Not much.

What have they proposed in terms of job creation in the two months they've been in power? Whatever happened to setting priorities? Given the high rate of unemployment why the fuck are they wasting time trying to legislate meaningless bullshit like changing the definition of rape?

If they get the fiscal house in order and stabilize the economy, jobs will follow. But we wouldn't expect you statist nanny-staters to understand such a concept. So, just keep living in your theoretical utopia that exists only in your tiny heads.

LOL...

Better said this way..

Jarhead, you put my back against the wall and proved me wrong and killed me in this debate...so I will now call you names, curse at you, and change the subject.

Flaylo....

You are out of your league with me. I dont fall for the spin and I dont dish the spin out.

Have a great weekend!

You're out of your league monkey, you never answered his question, you never demonstrated anything showing that Republitards care about job creation, in fact one of your own monkeys said that if people have to lose their jobs so be it.

What does the left not understand about the three branches of government? Republicans have the majority in one house of congress for less than two months and some people expect miracles. Democrats had the majority in the house and the senate for four years and a trifecta for two years. What did they accomplish? Not much.

What have they proposed in terms of job creation in the two months they've been in power? Whatever happened to setting priorities? Given the high rate of unemployment why the fuck are they wasting time trying to legislate meaningless bullshit like changing the definition of rape?

If they get the fiscal house in order and stabilize the economy, jobs will follow. But we wouldn't expect you statist nanny-staters to understand such a concept. So, just keep living in your theoretical utopia that exists only in your tiny heads.

Yeah, if, if, if, they ran a campaign promising jobs and are cutting jobs you dumb ape, thats anti to what they want to do.

It is you monkey Republitards that don't get it, you've all been bamboozled and hoodwinked, anybody that asks me to lose my job to gain a job is retarded and thats just what Republitards expect Americans to do. Are you content and willing to lose your job due to budget cuts?

LOL...

Better said this way..

Flaylo....

Have a great weekend!

You're out of your league monkey, you never answered his question, you never demonstrated anything showing that Republitards care about job creation, in fact one of your own monkeys said that if people have to lose their jobs so be it.

Monkey?
Is that the best you got?

Sure did answer his question.
He asked where the job creation initiatives were that the GOP promised and I told him that the GOP promised NO INIATIVES to create jobs. They have always said let it be the private secotr do it on their own and government should not intervene..and they also said they will HALT any legislation that will slow job creation by the private secotr...such as cap and trade....and they have.

So yes, I did answer the question.

And yes...I am out of my league...as he is in a league below me...and I see you are as well....

Childish name calling.....thats all ya got?

No substrance? Just name calling and silly spun accusations such as "lose a job"....

lol...

It is you monkey Republitards that don't get it, you've all been bamboozled and hoodwinked, anybody that asks me to lose my job to gain a job is retarded and thats just what Republitards expect Americans to do. Are you content and willing to lose your job due to budget cuts?

How about this idea....

I will take money form your neighbor and pay you to dig a hole and that way you will spend the money...and when the hole is dug, I will fire you and take money from you to hire someone else to fill the hole.

And in the end, you still do not have a job and we still are in debt and we have no progress whatsoever.

Sure....how did that pan out for you?

Rep. Carolyn Maloney: Republicans Drop the "Jobs" from "Job Creation"

Written by Rep. Carolyn Maloney. First this

House Republicans have revealed their true agenda and it is not a pretty sight. They came to power in November chanting the mantra of job creation, job creation, but they have already dropped the "job" part. Instead they are focusing on "creation" - that is, on resurrecting their failed old campaigns against contraception and women's reproductive health care

And then this

When it was pointed out that all the Republican cuts in the stopgap bill would cost some 200,000 federal jobs, Majority Leader John Boehner didn't care. "So be it," he said.

His message could not be much clearer. It isn't "job creation" that House Republicans care about, it's "creation" itself, controlling women's sexual and reproductive lives. They do not trust women to make decisions about our own bodies and they will cut or eliminate programs that help us do that. They are on the wrong side of history on this one.

Proves Repugs are bait and switch charlatans. The idiots who voted for them got taken for a ride.

They want to reduce the size of the federal government? Excellent! :clap2:

How about this idea....

I will take money form your neighbor and pay you to dig a hole and that way you will spend the money...and when the hole is dug, I will fire you and take money from you to hire someone else to fill the hole.

And in the end, you still do not have a job and we still are in debt and we have no progress whatsoever.

Sure....how did that pan out for you?

Retarded jarhead, you can't even answer my question.

Forum List

Back