Republicans don't care what anything costs.

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Republicans on two committees just approved a bill for which they have no idea of the costs.

Kind of like the last time they passed something to do with healthcare in the form of Part D Medicare which was largely unfunded adding about 80 billion in year to the debt. Nearly a trillion in the next ten years.

Trump plans a trillion dollar infrastructure using private fund so we will need to pay a toll every time we cross that briidge, drive on that road, flush the toilet, or turn on the tap.

i dont want to alarm you dave,but democrats dont care what things are going to cost either....
Actually, they do. The ACA was funded.

They voted against the Part D expansion because it was not funded.

i dont want to alarm you dave,but democrats dont care what things are going to cost either....

you are giving one example.....i lived in California until last year.....no they dont care how much things are going to cost......both parties pass things hoping for the best....

you are giving one example.....i lived in California until last year.....no they dont care how much things are going to cost......both parties pass things hoping for the best....
Ahem...there were two. Democrats had pay as you go, Republicans ended it. Republicans are far far worse.

ACA was bankrupt before it started. All those taxes collected for it before it went into affect were long gone leaving you just another deficit creating constant motion machine

Last edited:

Ahem...there were two. Democrats had pay as you go, Republicans ended it. Republicans are far far worse.
doesnt change what i said....cal has plenty of examples of out of control programs put in play by democrats.....

ACA was bankrupt before it started. All those taxes collected for it before it went into affect were long gone leaving you just another deficit creating constant motion machine
Lying fuck. Get informed. I am sick & tired of how fucking stupid you Trumpettes are.

Lying fuck. Get informed. I am sick & tired of how fucking stupid you Trumpettes are.
Just the facts .......always inconvenient for libs

Republicans spend like drunken sailors and pass the debt on to Democrats.
you can tell you are democrat party person.........there are plenty of examples of democrats starting programs that got out of control and passing that debt on to whoever takes over....take off the blinders and pull that flag out of your ass.........

you can tell you are democrat party person.........there are plenty of examples of democrats starting programs that got out of control and passing that debt on to whoever takes over....take off the blinders and pull that flag out of your ass.........
Bush, Jr passed on $trillions of debt to President Obama.

Bush, Jr passed on $trillions of debt to President Obama.
did obama pass on any debt?.....and how about what i said about about programs started by your wonderful party that got out of control and they did nothing to stem the bleeding and it and its debt get passed on to whoever succeeds the democrats who started the programs?......like i said junky take your democrat blinders off and take a look around....your party is just as bad as the republicans in fucking things up.....

Forum List

Back