Republicans' Bumpkinification

I never got an answer before. Let me try again.

Is it a good thing that a Harvard degree is considered a bad thing?

Dude, I've attended at least one Ivy League school DUMBFUCK. They're not all they're cracked up to be.

Talk about a bumpkin. You must have extremely low self esteem to put them on a pedestal.

But we already knew that about you.

Nice leaps. Not even close to what I said.

If you were forced to respond to what others actually say, you'd probably keep your dopey mouth shut.

Getting frustrated are we? LOL. Maybe you should learn to read more, post less.

Moron.

You personify bumpkinification.

Not frustrated. Just sitting here trying to recall if I've ever heard an honest person say that they have "attended at least one Ivy League school". Who says that..."at least one"? You know who? Someone who is lying. Someone who may have never attended any school....let alone "at least one"

Dude, your dick would shrink from one inch to nothing if I started bombarding you with my credentials. You come across as an insecure chick as it is.....I'd be afraid of being the feather that blew you over.

Loner Bumpkin. :)

I never got an answer before. Let me try again.

Is it a good thing that a Harvard degree is considered a bad thing?

Dude, I've attended at least one Ivy League school DUMBFUCK. They're not all they're cracked up to be.

Talk about a bumpkin. You must have extremely low self esteem to put them on a pedestal.

But we already knew that about you.

Nice leaps. Not even close to what I said.

If you were forced to respond to what others actually say, you'd probably keep your dopey mouth shut.

Getting frustrated are we? LOL. Maybe you should learn to read more, post less.

Moron.

You personify bumpkinification.

Not frustrated. Just sitting here trying to recall if I've ever heard an honest person say that they have "attended at least one Ivy League school". Who says that..."at least one"? You know who? Someone who is lying. Someone who may have never attended any school....let alone "at least one"

Dude, your dick would shrink from one inch to nothing if I started bombarding you with my credentials. You come across as an insecure chick as it is.....I'd be afraid of being the feather that blew you over.

Loner Bumpkin. :)

Go ahead. Bombard. I've been looking forward to hearing all about it.

Well except that Ms.Ernst really did grow up on a Farm and castrate hogs, something that WOULD connect with Iowans.....funny how you "Big City" bitches wouldn't know that.

Hey, I'm a big city bitch too....I just happened to see the light before I exited my teen years. :)

That's why I understand how libs think....I used to be one when I was really young and stupid but snapped out of it by the time I was an adult.

maybe you're not a Lib, but you're giving yourself too much credit for snapping out of anything ..

Mayb
Well except that Ms.Ernst really did grow up on a Farm and castrate hogs, something that WOULD connect with Iowans.....funny how you "Big City" bitches wouldn't know that.

Hey, I'm a big city bitch too....I just happened to see the light before I exited my teen years. :)

That's why I understand how libs think....I used to be one when I was really young and stupid but snapped out of it by the time I was an adult.

I used to be a conservative until I saw how the hypocrisy of fighting a woman's right to abortion but letting kids go homeless and without healthcare. I used to be a conservative until I learned what bullshit the Iraq and Afghanistan wars were. I was a conservative until I lived in four different countries over 12 years and saw that we are not a society that cares about our people as long as the Republicans are in charge. I gave it a longer chance than you. I didn't turn until 10 years ago and I'll never go back to being a full-grade asshole again.

I have traveled in 28 countries and 47 of the 50 states and haven't changed my beliefs a bit. My wife and I had two kids and adopted two that probably would have gone homeless and without healthcare, and we busted our butts to provide them all with a safe home and a college education. So, tell me what you have done lately.

Whoa! You are awesome! Way to go, dude!! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks, if you meant it, but I give my wife the vast majority of the credit. I just did what any man ought to do, she was the one who had the strength to raise all of those kids, and I just furnished the means. And, there is no feeling on this earth better than getting a hug from your child and an I love you daddy.

I have traveled in 28 countries and 47 of the 50 states and haven't changed my beliefs a bit. My wife and I had two kids and adopted two that probably would have gone homeless and without healthcare, and we busted our butts to provide them all with a safe home and a college education. So, tell me what you have done lately.
I have started two faith-based non-profits, and paid all administrative costs out of my own pocket so that literally every penny our donors donate goes to the people we help. We have helped feed hundreds of children, paid medical bills for seniors and the handicapped and a kid with leukemia. We have paid the rent and mortgage for quite a few people. I could spend an hour listing all the things we have done.

One of the charities I started was not registered with the government so people could not declare their donations on their taxes. This way the donations were truly coming from the heart.

It is because I have run these two charities that I know the assholes are full of shit up to their eyeballs who lecture about how all poor people are a bunch of deadbeats or don't exist.

Our donors are real Christians. Not these hateful assholes on this forum who think they are.

You did real good, now if you could only concede that all Christians are not up to your standards.

maybe you're not a Lib, but you're giving yourself too much credit for snapping out of anything ..

Mayb

I used to be a conservative until I saw how the hypocrisy of fighting a woman's right to abortion but letting kids go homeless and without healthcare. I used to be a conservative until I learned what bullshit the Iraq and Afghanistan wars were. I was a conservative until I lived in four different countries over 12 years and saw that we are not a society that cares about our people as long as the Republicans are in charge. I gave it a longer chance than you. I didn't turn until 10 years ago and I'll never go back to being a full-grade asshole again.

Thanks, if you meant it, but I give my wife the vast majority of the credit. I just did what any man ought to do, she was the one who had the strength to raise all of those kids, and I just furnished the means. And, there is no feeling on this earth better than getting a hug from your child and an I love you daddy.

Oh yeah.....I meant it. I'm especially impressed by how humble you are about it.....giving all the credit to the wife! You get hugs and love from your kids? What a great daddy you must be.

Mayb

Oh yeah.....I meant it. I'm especially impressed by how humble you are about it.....giving all the credit to the wife! You get hugs and love from your kids? What a great daddy you must be.

Thanks, but I just got lucky and married a great woman.

Forum List

Back