Republicans' Bumpkinification

Well except that Ms.Ernst really did grow up on a Farm and castrate hogs, something that WOULD connect with Iowans.....funny how you "Big City" bitches wouldn't know that.

Hey, I'm a big city bitch too....I just happened to see the light before I exited my teen years. :)

That's why I understand how libs think....I used to be one when I was really young and stupid but snapped out of it by the time I was an adult.

maybe you're not a Lib, but you're giving yourself too much credit for snapping out of anything ..

Mayb
Well except that Ms.Ernst really did grow up on a Farm and castrate hogs, something that WOULD connect with Iowans.....funny how you "Big City" bitches wouldn't know that.

Hey, I'm a big city bitch too....I just happened to see the light before I exited my teen years. :)

That's why I understand how libs think....I used to be one when I was really young and stupid but snapped out of it by the time I was an adult.

I used to be a conservative until I saw how the hypocrisy of fighting a woman's right to abortion but letting kids go homeless and without healthcare. I used to be a conservative until I learned what bullshit the Iraq and Afghanistan wars were. I was a conservative until I lived in four different countries over 12 years and saw that we are not a society that cares about our people as long as the Republicans are in charge. I gave it a longer chance than you. I didn't turn until 10 years ago and I'll never go back to being a full-grade asshole again.

Lay off the cocaine and you'll snap out of it darlin

maybe you're not a Lib, but you're giving yourself too much credit for snapping out of anything ..

Talk to the hand, honey. Your liberal asses are getting kicked from here to kingdom come. Just like I told ya they would.

You didn't tell us anything. We all knew this would be a positive election for the GOP. We've known it since November, 2012.

Yet...here you are...trying to claim some expertise. You can't find anyone who is predicting a dem win....so you make it up.

Is it fun? I'll bet it isn't as much fun as we had when Obama trounced "the lock" two years ago.

At least Republicans can make a point without having to use made up words.

Ahem....Really? They were the ones who created the word, "Obamacare" in case you fucking forgot.

Not true!

"In the early 1990s, Hillary Clinton was tapped by her husband, Bill, then President of the United States, to create a plan to reform the healthcare payment system in the United States. Her proposal, dubbed both HillaryCare and ClintonCare, was not passed by the US Congress and never became law."

"Fast forward to 2008, when Hillary Clinton was a possible presidential candidate, campaigning against Barack Obama for the Democratic party nomination. Both candidates hoped to reform healthcare. So to balance the title "HillaryCare", Clinton's campaign managers began calling Obama's plan, which differed from Clinton's, "ObamaCare."

Sometimes the fish in barrel aren't even moving.

Laugh My Ass Off

Talk to the hand, honey. Your liberal asses are getting kicked from here to kingdom come. Just like I told ya they would.

You didn't tell us anything. We all knew this would be a positive election for the GOP. We've known it since November, 2012.

Yet...here you are...trying to claim some expertise. You can't find anyone who is predicting a dem win....so you make it up.

Is it fun? I'll bet it isn't as much fun as we had when Obama trounced "the lock" two years ago.

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE, that's why you spent hours and hours defending the fucking losers over the past months, years. Yeah, I've got a bridge I can sell ya....

Ahem....Really? They were the ones who created the word, "Obamacare" in case you fucking forgot.

"Obamacare" is a name jackass. Do learn to tell the difference.
Obola.

Obamao.

Fauxcahontas.

Just search on any of those words on this forum and watch how many topics turn up.

Hey, don't forget some of my favorites:

Obamadon'tcare
Oh-crap! care
The Fragile One
President "present"

Everybody chime in. Let's have some fun with word salads.

Another one who didn't even glance at it.

Since we don't get the regional market political ads, it's quite amazing how the GOP candidates all decided to dumb it down to hunting dogs, boats, bullets and castrating hogs....like that's a prerequisite for interpreting and making laws. Yupper, the USA gets more redneck every day.

Mastering those activities and knowing how to handle those objects means you live a lot better than those who can't when trouble hits. Have a lot more fun, too.

"...when trouble hits"... Another paranoid gun-loving freak.

Who said anything about guns? All we need is the inevitable implosion of the economy when we can't borrow any more and the bills are due. When that happens, you people who don't know a plow from a hole in the ground are going to be at a distinct disadvantage.

So what are you going to do? Hold up your iPhone and make a video when they're breaking down your doors? There's no shortage of posturing on this board. Never will be a shortage of that. Keyboard Kowboys and Kowgirls.

If you live far enough out, the hordes from the cities won't be able to reach you in their heels and rope sandals. And if they do, just put them to work in the fields. Amazing what hunger can do. Of course, they might have to fight the illegals to do the work, but hey, they're qualified, right?

Well, some of us dumbass libs have a back up plan. Mine's near the NY state border. 82 acres, 4-bedroom house, 6 tons of coal in the basement, 500 gallons of gas in a tank by the barn, water well with manual pump.

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE, that's why you spent hours and hours defending the fucking losers over the past months, years. Yeah, I've got a bridge I can sell ya....

Defending who? Name one.

Mayb

I used to be a conservative until I saw how the hypocrisy of fighting a woman's right to abortion but letting kids go homeless and without healthcare. I used to be a conservative until I learned what bullshit the Iraq and Afghanistan wars were. I was a conservative until I lived in four different countries over 12 years and saw that we are not a society that cares about our people as long as the Republicans are in charge. I gave it a longer chance than you. I didn't turn until 10 years ago and I'll never go back to being a full-grade asshole again.

Honey you are ALWAYS going to be a full grade asshole, and you have not demonstrated the intelligence it takes to be a "conservative.

We know, you need US to pay for your Birth Control don't you?

Well, some of us dumbass libs have a back up plan. Mine's near the NY state border. 82 acres, 4-bedroom house, 6 tons of coal in the basement, 500 gallons of gas in a tank by the barn, water well with manual pump.

Thanks for keeping the coal industry and big oil companies in business.

Mastering those activities and knowing how to handle those objects means you live a lot better than those who can't when trouble hits. Have a lot more fun, too.

Who said anything about guns? All we need is the inevitable implosion of the economy when we can't borrow any more and the bills are due. When that happens, you people who don't know a plow from a hole in the ground are going to be at a distinct disadvantage.

So what are you going to do? Hold up your iPhone and make a video when they're breaking down your doors? There's no shortage of posturing on this board. Never will be a shortage of that. Keyboard Kowboys and Kowgirls.

If you live far enough out, the hordes from the cities won't be able to reach you in their heels and rope sandals. And if they do, just put them to work in the fields. Amazing what hunger can do. Of course, they might have to fight the illegals to do the work, but hey, they're qualified, right?

Doesn't that make you a "paranoid gun-loving freak"?

Thanks for keeping the coal industry and big oil companies in business.

I thought we were not supposed to burn coal. You know, too much gas plants love, and stuff.

If Joni Ernst is the real deal.....then she will resign if the ACA isn't repealed by 2016. Right?

I worry about your thought processes dude,you connect the strangest things.

She campaigned on on it. Let's see if she follows through. If she wins....that is.

Amazing that they don't know this about her. They just know that she used to castrate hogs.

That's funny,she campaigned on MANY issues.
Are you a Hog is that why you are afraid of her?

If Joni Ernst is the real deal.....then she will resign if the ACA isn't repealed by 2016. Right?

She campaigned on on it. Let's see if she follows through. If she wins....that is.

Amazing that they don't know this about her. They just know that she used to castrate hogs.

She's run a good campaign. Might win.

She campaigned on resigning if it doesn't get repealed, you'll have to show me that.

You've done it! You cornered me with semantics! You are cool as hell!

Actually the media were the ones who came up with the name Obamacare to save print space as it was shorter than the affordable healthcare act. Yes the Republicans used it but did not create it. Nor have they come up with something as stupid as bumpkinification or whatever the hell that was.

Actually, that would be Jeanne Schulte Scott, not exactly a right winger or Republican, but feel free to try again, maybe with a smush less arrogance and a bit more humility next time.

I will not. She's a paid lobbyist for the health care industry, butthead.

The point, dear dullard, is that you claimed Republicans came up with the term. They did not.

How do you know she's not a Republican?

She's run a good campaign. Might win.

She campaigned on resigning if it doesn't get repealed, you'll have to show me that.

You've done it! You cornered me with semantics! You are cool as hell!

Actually I've cornered you on silliness.
She campaigned on many issues.

Sure you do. You sound like that other fraud "one percenter". You losers are all alike.

Forum List

Back