Republicans believe that Charity is better than Education

R

rdean

How many times have Republicans on the USMB suggested that educated people are stupid and have no common sense. That too much education makes you over qualified so you lack job opportunities?

We are becoming a nation of college-degreed numbskulls US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is what Democrats believe:

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

This is what Republicans believe:

Republicans are better people because we "give" more charity and besides, education is for snobs.

Why do GOP governors go to Blue States in an attempt to lure skilled workers to their states. Come on. Think it through. Aren't there enough skilled workers in Red States? Why not? Does that mean "common sense" isn't enough?

Yes. Democrat elitist from Harvard, Yale, or any other institute of supposed higher education INDOCTRINATION CAMP!

104hhzt.gif

End the indoctrination and teach facts, useful subjects and knowledge.

Then I'll agree 100% that education is by far the better.
Examples?

We know the world's age is over 6,000 years. Much older.

Evolution is real.

Vaccines don't cause autism.

The Dust Bowl from the 1930's gives us an example of man changing the climate. In fact, you can see how the Ocean has been changed. How rivers have been changed. The entire world has been changed by mankind. Just go look.

The Bush tax cuts didn't create jobs.

Republicans in Red States go to Blue States looking for qualified workers. I haven't seen it the other way around.

I personally have never met anyone "over educated". But I've met plenty of ignorant fools and it seems they are always Republican.

The GOP is 90% white.

Deregulating the economy didn't create jobs.

Supply and Demand is a cornerstone of capitalism not a wild liberal theory.

Conservative whites did NOT free the slaves.

Lincoln was not a Confederate because back then, Confederates were conservative whites, just like today.

Education is NOT just for snobs but for everyone.

These are the kinds of things liberals teach.

We know what Republicans want to teach. And how will that nonsense be good for America?

People from other countries want to come here to go to those liberal schools. Because they are considered the best in the world. Republicans run from schools because they have been brainwashed into believing nonsense and bullshit.

End the indoctrination and teach facts, useful subjects and knowledge.

Then I'll agree 100% that education is by far the better.

You said: End the indoctrination and teach facts, useful subjects and knowledge. Then I'll agree 100% that education is by far the better.

I don't know why you guys say such nonsense and then give zero examples. Let us know GOP "facts" and Democratic and liberal "Lies". Tell us what they are. And make sure they are "real".

Forum List

Back