I'm about to get a free pizza

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
They are an hour late and have been calling to apologize. I'm purposely not picking up and letting it go to voice mail. Why? I'll just say I want a free pizza even though payment is due. See there's 3 points to this,

1 - don't promise to arrive at a time you can't commit to. Bad business.

2 - offer incentive for repeat business by offering a free pizza. That allows you to make money back.

3 - as a customer remember this is a business that has to please it's customers and even if you have to put up little scene it's worth it in the end. You get free pizza the business learns something like how to fire a black guy. You both are happy in the end.

Business 101 - the price of bad business = no business = no revenue.

Don't encourage bad business.

I ordered Chinese. It's a tasty cuisine to eat while at home chatting on line.

I mean, what kind of loser is home on a Friday night on his computer eating pizza?

• Banned
I ordered Chinese. It's a tasty cuisine to eat while at home chatting on line.

I mean, what kind of loser is home on a Friday night on his computer eating pizza?
A guy who has responsibilities he can't do while at a bar drunk and hung over with some guys that take advantage of a free ride? I'm past those days.

They are an hour late and have been calling to apologize. I'm purposely not picking up and letting it go to voice mail. Why? I'll just say I want a free pizza even though payment is due. See there's 3 points to this,

2 - offer incentive for repeat business by offering a free pizza. That allows you to make money back.

3 - as a customer remember this is a business that has to please it's customers and even if you have to put up little scene it's worth it in the end. You get free pizza the business learns something like how to fire a black guy. You both are happy in the end.

You realize it will come cold.

Revenge is always best served cold

• Banned

You realize it will come cold.

Revenge is always best served cold
That's why God created the microwave.

Forum List

Back