Republicans are United Except down goes another Republican who cant vote for him

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Or as Republicans like to call it...A RINO which is anyone who doest support the Cheeto God.

The list is getting long and the poor repubs keep begging Trump "PLEASE stop being yourself, YOU'RE LOSING. Pretend to be sane until the election for god's sake!"

Of course the response is going to be Trump-esque.

Who?
He's a loser!
Pathetic.
He started it now look at his pig wife
Etc etc

Who?
He's a loser!
Pathetic.
Etc etc

Actually any Republican willing to vote or endorse Hillary Clinton is a RINO to me. Republicans that can not stomach Trump should endorse Gary Johnson and run with the Libertarian ticket and if they go to the Democratic Ticket then yeah they're RINO's...

Or as Republicans like to call it...A RINO which is anyone who doest support the Cheeto God.

The list is getting long and the poor repubs keep begging Trump "PLEASE stop being yourself, YOU'RE LOSING. Pretend to be sane until the election for god's sake!"

I am a conservative, but haven't been a member of the Rep party for several years. Sadly, the Republican Party has become a joke and no longer represents conservatives. The Dems are so much better at politics, I have to admit it.

True. What's amazing is that you managed to come up with a candidate who is an even worse speaker and bigger liar. Well done, it was quite an acheivement

I am a conservative, but haven't been a member of the Rep party for several years. Sadly, the Republican Party has become a joke and no longer represents conservatives. The Dems are so much better at politics, I have to admit it.

Mostly agree. Republicans sure don't represent conservatives. But in terms of "so much better at politics," it's really about the media. The media give them a pass and circle the wagons every time they do something stupid and exaggerate and misrepresent everything the Republicans do. It's not so much that they don't suck as bad as Republicans, they just don't pay any price for it

Who?
He's a loser!
Pathetic.
Etc etc

Actually any Republican willing to vote or endorse Hillary Clinton is a RINO to me. Republicans that can not stomach Trump should endorse Gary Johnson and run with the Libertarian ticket and if they go to the Democratic Ticket then yeah they're RINO's...
CNN is doing a Town Hall for Jill Stein in a couple weeks, too. Johnson isn't the ONLY option. I'm still worrying that this year, of all years, though, it will be a mistake to vote for anyone except the one who will stop Trump--Hillary.

So, when the people who caused the mess in Washington don't support Trump, this is bad???

:disbelief:

I would think any Republican who supports Hillary should be considered a RINO not worthy of the party. These weak-kneed panty waist suck ups who jump at every opportunity to trash Trump need to go ahead and change parties.

So, when the people who caused the mess in Washington don't support Trump, this is bad???

You didnt watch the video. Its ok tho...blind allegiance is the new republican

Mostly agree. Republicans sure don't represent conservatives. But in terms of "so much better at politics," it's really about the media. The media give them a pass and circle the wagons every time they do something stupid and exaggerate and misrepresent everything the Republicans do. It's not so much that they don't suck as bad as Republicans, they just don't pay any price for it

True, the Reps start off from behind in media coverage, but we already knew that, and they don't seem to have a plan to overcome or mitigate that disadvantage. But the Dems are clearly better at politics. Their convention could have blown up in their face with the email drop that occurred on the eve of the convention. However they ran the Bernsters out, shut them down, hired a bunch of clones to sit in and clap. They are form over substance and in politics that works.

Who?
He's a loser!
Pathetic.
Etc etc

CNN is doing a Town Hall for Jill Stein in a couple weeks, too. Johnson isn't the ONLY option. I'm still worrying that this year, of all years, though, it will be a mistake to vote for anyone except the one who will stop Trump--Hillary.

Jill Stein has ZERO chance. She won't make the debate stage, she has no name recognition, 99% of voters could not pick her out of a line up. Johnson is only slightly more likely, but there is a bit of hope in his camp.

Blind allegiance is the new Republican? You can't be serious. A big orange clown is the Rep nominee and he has very little support from RNC compared to Hellary from the DNC. The Dems have all lined up behind her in spite of her history.

Speaking of watching videos- have you seen Clinton Cash?

This is why Dems are better at politics. Just ignore reality and repeat the party lines...facts be damned. You're a good little soldier.

However they ran the Bernsters out, shut them down, hired a bunch of clones to sit in and clap. They are form over substance and in politics that works.

Sheesh you guys have an awesome imagination
Actually it's a fact.

You just have your head up Hillary’s ass.

BTW, how does her ass smell? Like roses or like everyone else's?

Who?
He's a loser!
Pathetic.
Etc etc

Jill Stein has ZERO chance. She won't make the debate stage, she has no name recognition, 99% of voters could not pick her out of a line up. Johnson is only slightly more likely, but there is a bit of hope in his camp.
They are hoping for more recognition of the Libertarian Party, not the WH. They know that is down the road a ways. In normal years, it wouldn't matter if she has a chance; I usually vote for who I like, regardless. This year is a bit different, however.

Blind allegiance is the new Republican? You can't be serious. A big orange clown is the Rep nominee and he has very little support from RNC compared to Hellary from the DNC. The Dems have all lined up behind her in spite of her history.

This is why Dems are better at politics. Just ignore reality and repeat the party lines...facts be damned. You're a good little soldier.

Exactly.
If they don't kiss her ass they get a visit.

Hes the republican nominee. All that other jazz doesnt change that fact.

However they ran the Bernsters out, shut them down, hired a bunch of clones to sit in and clap. They are form over substance and in politics that works.

Actually it's a fact.

I can tell its a fact by all the facts you just presented. Stunning

Yo, I see that you can`t see the Light! This man is trying to keep his Seat in Congress, just take a look where he`s from? Ottawa, IL.? Maybe one day you`ll be like me, and be able to see the True Light!!!

"GTP"
200 (22).gif

Actually it's a fact.

I can tell its a fact by all the facts you just presented. Stunning
Facts tend to confuse you.
Duly noted.

Forum List

Back