Republicans are sticking to the issues -> Their Issues!

R

rdean

Abortion

anti women's rights

end Medicare

move the tax burden to the poorest Americans

abolish the EPA

Abolish the Department of education

Less police

Less firemen

Less teachers

No rebuilding infrastructure

See? They are sticking to the issues and doing a great job. Come on Republicans. Challenge me. You say I don't provide links. Which one do you want links for?

Why won't Republicans tell how sticking with these issues is good for America? Give us a reason to vote Republican.

Abortion

anti women's rights

end Medicare

move the tax burden to the poorest Americans

abolish the EPA

Abolish the Department of education

Less police

Less firemen

Less teachers

No rebuilding infrastructure

See? They are sticking to the issues and doing a great job. Come on Republicans. Challenge me. You say I don't provide links. Which one do you want links for?

-If you think killing babies is a woman rights? Well, you're just insane.:eusa_silenced: I can't stand idea of killing a poor innocent baby...:eusa_hand: The day we don't value life is going to be a sad one...I support the womans right to go in buy condoms and birth control.

-I wouldn't end Medicare, but would reform it in away so it doesn't fail.:eusa_boohoo:

-I wouldn't hurt the poorest Americans, but would expect them to be part of the economy? Is that wrong???

-I wouldn't abolish the EPA, but it does need reforming. Make our economic health an important factor. I support wind and solar, but don't think it should be the main thing as of yet that heats are homes at night!

-I'd hire more police for Detroit, New orleans, Atlanta, Camdan, LA, Chicogo. More police to control a people that can't control themselves. Part of life I guess.:eusa_boohoo:

-Isn't firemen a local issue? At the local level I have nothing against it!

-I support more teachers that can do the job of producing results. I'd reform the system to pay more for teachers that do...Agree with Obama a llittle here.:tongue:

-I support building infrastructure. Lets build a base on the moon as we're doing so.:D

Last edited:
oh and Obama wants documents released...now that is gonna help the country, what a crock

Forum List

Back