Romney still paling around with bain.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
Mitt Romney and Bain: a Fact Checker collection

“I had no role whatsoever in the management of Bain after I went off to the Olympics and that`s been demonstrated by people who work at Bain, by all of the documents but I still retained an ownership interest. . . . I had no involvement with the management of Bain Capital after February of 1999.”

— Former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney, interview with CBS News, July 13,
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...er-collection/2012/07/19/gJQAsihcwW_blog.html

Last edited:
Wow, what an original thread ! :clap2:
No one here would have ever thought of posting this !

Mitt Romney and Bain: a Fact Checker collection

“I had no role whatsoever in the management of Bain after I went off to the Olympics and that`s been demonstrated by people who work at Bain, by all of the documents but I still retained an ownership interest. . . . I had no involvement with the management of Bain Capital after February of 1999.”

— Former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney, interview with CBS News, July 13,
Mitt Romney and Bain: A Fact Checker collection - The Washington Post

:lol: Paling around..

Funny, the worry more about a company than they do Obama hung around with racist, communist, domestic terrorist when he was younger

Obama accused of "paling around" terrorist but he was only two years old when Ayers are protesting the Vietnam atrocities. and may not have "paling around" with Rev. Wright when he was giveing a history in atrocities committed by American government.

ps'

What is Romney hiding in his tax records that he don't want us to see? Must be a real biggie.

Well, since it's his baby, the one he couldn't possibly have created on his own...........I see no problem with him remaining pals with Bain folks.

At least he's not of the mindset to throw people he's palled around with for a long time, under the bus. Heaven forbid one of Obama's old friends hurts his chances for re-election, they're gone, poof like that. Even the pastor that married him and baptized his daughters.

Last edited:
Funny, the worry more about a company than they do Obama hung around with racist, communist, domestic terrorist when he was younger

WHAT harm did Bain do to America and Amerians compared what effect Rev. wright and Aryes had. Wright was a great historian and Ayers contributed in stopping the vietnam war and the actrocities and saving thousands of american lives. Bain and Romney took jobs from americans and bankrupt them.:clap2:

NO one was hurt by wright or ayers.
Have you seen Romney rap sheet and his hair cutting business when he was young?

Last edited:
Obama accused of "paling around" terrorist but he was only two years old when Ayers are protesting the Vietnam atrocities. and may not have "paling around" with Rev. Wright when he was giveing a history in atrocities committed by American government.

ps'

What is Romney hiding in his tax records that he don't want us to see? Must be a real biggie.

you are serious, aren't you?
what do you people think can be in tax records that they don't want people to see?
Did you get this excited when one of the media investigated Pelosi for insider trading?

Last edited:

WHAT harm did Bain do to America and Amerians compared what effect Rev. wright and Aryes had. Wright was a great historian and Ayers contributed in stopping the vietnam war and the actrocities and saving thousands of american lives. Bain and Romney took jobs from americans and bankrupt them.:clap2:

Oh so Bain's 80% success rate at saving business is worse than Ayers.

Jesus, where is your head?? Do you really believe Ayers contributed in stopping the Viet Nam war?? Holy crap!! :ack-1:

Can't say I give a shit about Bain. Seems they saved quite a few companies and jobs.

Deflection big time. Lets talk about the economy, jobs and the direction this country is headed.

Oh wait. Thats Barrys record and he sure as hell doesn't want to talk about that. Never mind.

Well, since it's his baby, the one he couldn't possibly have created on his own...........I see no problem with him remaining pals with Bain folks.

At least he's not of the mindset to throw people he's palled around with for a long time, under the bus. Heaven forbid one of Obama's old friends hurts his chances or re-election, they're gone, poof like that. Even the pastor that married him and baptized his daughters.

I see a problem if Bain is still taking jobs from americans and sending them overseas. Romney' interest would make him a paid accomplice that support job outsourcing. That is destorying american families. As president he would still work for the best thing for companies like Bain.:eusa_hand:

At least he's not of the mindset to throw people he's palled around with for a long time, under the bus. Heaven forbid one of Obama's old friends hurts his chances or re-election, they're gone, poof like that. Even the pastor that married him and baptized his daughters.

I see a problem if Bain is still taking jobs from americans and sending them overseas. Romney' interest would make him a paid accomplice that support job outsourcing. That is destorying american families. As president he would still work for the best thing for companies like Bain.:eusa_hand:

and Obama is still pouring TAXPAYERS monies into his buddies "green" energy companies that not only out sources it's jobs but how many have now went bankrupt? do you people get your panties all in a bunch over that? no you worry over someones tax returns and a legitimate business that Romney was in at one time

where are you peoples priorities?

What this poster really means,I have no idea what I am talking about,but that never really matters. I will repeat what I hear,with no actual thoughts of my own.

What this poster really means,I have no idea what I am talking about,but that never really matters. I will repeat what I hear,with no actual thoughts of my own.

pretty much most of the liberals on this board

This president gave American Tax Payer dollars to companies that are outsourcing jobs. The $$$$ went to other countries.

You realize Ayers' group, Weather Underground killed 4 Americans don't you??

You realize the President of the United States has called his fellow Americans aka Republicans his enemy, right??

Obama is an outsourcer of American Taxpayer money, he's sending jobs and money to other countries. At least Bain kept many jobs right here in the good ole USA.

I ask again, where is your darn head?? Where are you getting this crap?? :eek:

Last edited:

Have you seen Romney rap sheet and his hair cutting business when he was young?

And you couldn't have posted this in one of the other fifty threads on this non-topic ?

Jesus, where is your head?? Do you really believe Ayers contributed in stopping the Viet Nam war?? Holy crap!! :ack-1:

How many jobs has Bain and Romney sent overseas?

Ayers never took jobs from americans and sent them job overseas.
Yes I do belive Ayers protesting has a lot to do with ending the Vietnam war. He was not a terrorist but an activist and he has gone on to do great things for this country and is a true american hero.:clap2:

Romney Invested Millions in Chinese Firm That Profited on US Outsourcing

What was Romney's role at Bain during outsourcing?
When Mitt Romney was CEO of Bain Capital in the 1990s, Bain invested in a series of companies -- including call centers and manufacturers -- that expanded overseas, sometimes at the expense of American workers.

What was Romney's role at Bain during outsourcing? - CBS News

How many jobs has Bain and Romney sent overseas?

Ayers never took jobs from americans and sent them job overseas.
Yes I do belive Ayers protesting has a lot to do with ending the Vietnam war. He was not a terrorist but an activist and he has gone on to do great things for this country and is a true american hero.:clap2:

Romney Invested Millions in Chinese Firm That Profited on US Outsourcing

What was Romney's role at Bain during outsourcing?
When Mitt Romney was CEO of Bain Capital in the 1990s, Bain invested in a series of companies -- including call centers and manufacturers -- that expanded overseas, sometimes at the expense of American workers.

What was Romney's role at Bain during outsourcing? - CBS News

No Ayers just murdered 4 people but he never outsourced jobs...........O.M.G.

Forum List

Back