Republicans Are Ready For The Russian Takeover So Long As It Pisses Off The Left

Breaking News The Daily Kook has discovered the identity of the Russian operatives who cost Hillary the election and here they are.
a55fb083622d392d47fb33a38f79655d.jpg

Romney was the wiser on that topic!

Took Obama to experience the Putin back stabbing before he realized Romney was right.... but at least he learned from his mistakes.... and used sanctions to punish Putin, hit him in the pocketbook for his misdeeds, instead of a nuclear war/Military build up!

You fucking retards are voting for communists. You would welcome a Russian takeover.
You made extremism acceptable. If a communist can get Trump out of the White House, I'll vote for them and worry about their communism later.
You’re not a very fucking bright person are you? You want Trump out because your thought leaders told you he’s a communist. So you will actually vote for a communist in order to get the communist out of office. And somehow deal with communism later. Moron.
Wow you say people were calling Trump a communist? You must be absolutely, irreparably brain damaged. One of the most retarded people I've ever encountered. Truly.
Your entire anti-Trump rant is he’s in Russia’s pocket and going to turn us into a communist puppet. Is that not true? If it isn’t then your entire existence over the last two years has been a waste of time.
Hey dumbass, Putin installed Trump to unravel the West. That's what was predicted, and that's what Trump is working on.

Face it, you've been in a high state of pisstivity since the day Trump announced. I didn't vote for him in the primary, but he endeared himself to me early, by demonstrating how easily he could piss off regressives. It was a sight to behold. ROFLMAO

Then he beat your bitch like a rented mule.:113::5_1_12024::71:
:th_BlackHelicopter::th_BlackHelicopter:

Forum List

Back