Republicans are pro birth not pro life.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
"I do not believe that just because you're opposed to abortion, that that makes you pro-life. In fact, I think in many cases, your morality is deeply lacking if all you want is a child born but not a child fed, not a child educated, not a child housed. And why would I think that you don't? Because you don't want any tax money to go there. That's not pro-life. That's pro-birth. We need a much broader conversation on what the morality of pro-life is."

This quote applies well to many Republican lawmakers who continue to introduce/pass restrictive misogynist laws against woman's reproductive rights. At the same time, the GOP works to shut down women's health clinics, with a special vengeance towards Planned Parenthood (#StandWithPP). You don't see these Right Wing anti-choice extremists adopting children from unplanned pregnancies or putting funds into sex education.

But you do see Republican lawmakers cut access to birth control, which prevents abortions. You do see the GOP's 54 attempts to repeal the Affordable Care Act and their $24 billion Government Shutdown, both to destroy universal health reform which protects the needs of millions of American children. And you do see Republican lawmakers cut government programs like school lunches for children and block government financial aid to families who are homeless and/or in need.

Catholic Nun Explains Pro-Life In A Way That Will Stun Many (Especially Republican Lawmakers)

------------------------------------
Can agree more. Most of us understand this but most of the GOP and Pubs do not.

"I do not believe that just because you're opposed to abortion, that that makes you pro-life. In fact, I think in many cases, your morality is deeply lacking if all you want is a child born but not a child fed, not a child educated, not a child housed. And why would I think that you don't? Because you don't want any tax money to go there. That's not pro-life. That's pro-birth. We need a much broader conversation on what the morality of pro-life is."

This quote applies well to many Republican lawmakers who continue to introduce/pass restrictive misogynist laws against woman's reproductive rights. At the same time, the GOP works to shut down women's health clinics, with a special vengeance towards Planned Parenthood (#StandWithPP). You don't see these Right Wing anti-choice extremists adopting children from unplanned pregnancies or putting funds into sex education.

But you do see Republican lawmakers cut access to birth control, which prevents abortions. You do see the GOP's 54 attempts to repeal the Affordable Care Act and their $24 billion Government Shutdown, both to destroy universal health reform which protects the needs of millions of American children. And you do see Republican lawmakers cut government programs like school lunches for children and block government financial aid to families who are homeless and/or in need.

Catholic Nun Explains Pro-Life In A Way That Will Stun Many (Especially Republican Lawmakers)

So we hate children because we have our taxes taken out so those illegal Anchors can eat, and get educated, while our own poor suffer?
Yet, you are out there executing born and unborn babies, selling the body parts for profits, so the CEO of planned parenthood can buy her Ferrari?
I not longer give a shit if you liberals abort your babies, at 33,000 a month, that is 330,000 future democrat voters executed per year, eventually making the democrat party go extinct.

So we hate children because we have our taxes taken out so those illegal Anchors can eat, and get educated, while our own poor suffer?
Yet, you are out there executing born and unborn babies, selling the body parts for profits, so the CEO of planned parenthood can buy her Ferrari?
I not longer give a shit if you liberals abort your babies, at 33,000 a month, that is 330,000 future democrat voters executed per year, eventually making the democrat party go extinct.
How did you know Penelope worked in an abortion clinic?

Pinheadlope, I wish you had not been born.

I truly wish you had been sucked out of the womb and eaten by a rat in the dumpster behind planned parenthood.

Rat shit is is the most valueable thing you, and most every other libturd parasite could ever aspire to be.

I truly mean that in the most sincere terms possible.

Oh I must have post #2 on ignore, Tell him I do full term abortions, LOL.

Okay..

Okay..
Fuck both of you, worthless piles of shit... and forward that to the **** also..

Okay..
Fuck both of you, worthless piles of shit... and forward that to the **** also..
Well just roll in yer money and you'll be fine...

Okay..
Nice job on executing the Rules for Radicals, and divert the issue away from the post and put it on me. Shame your mother didn't exercise her choice and stop her punishment from ever happening.. Same goes with the bitch Pene.

Okay..
Nice job on executing the Rules for Radicals, and divert the issue away from the post and put it on me. Shame your mother didn't exercise her choice and stop her punishment from ever happening.. Same goes with the bitch Pene.

You glean so much from so little...Methinks you full of bull excrement...and don't ever mention my Ma or my family you douche drinking dumb bitch...

Okay..

You glean so much from so little...Methinks you full of bull excrement...and don't ever mention my Ma or my family you douche drinking dumb bitch...

Just saying that you were one lucky liberal not to be at planned parenthood..

Okay..

Whoever it is that is why I have them on ignore. Not worth it.

What makes you think only "liberals" have abortions? I have 4 kids grown and never once used the procedure and none in my family have ever done as such...Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

Whoever it is that is why I have them on ignore. Not worth it.

He's a fellow who thinks that ignorance is bliss...

What makes you think only "liberals" have abortions? I have 4 kids grown and never once used the procedure and none in my family have ever done as such...Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

Because it is liberals who always tout "womens right to choose" while Conservatives are out there in the right to life marches. I know why you liberals love to have choice, because then you can fuck liberal women and if they get pregnant then abort those future democrat voters and not be burdened with the child. Why else do you liberal men push immorality all the time, yet want the rest of US to pay for children who happen to survive the choice of their mothers? We know all about you and your floozy women.

You bed wetters ought to get retroactive abortions to neutralize your carbon footprints.
You first...Show us how it's done...

Why would I do that?

I'm not a moonbat, I dismiss the notion of global warming, and I'm opposed to abortion in principle.

That doesn't mean I can't encourage you parasites to wipe yourselves out.

Forum List

Back