Republicans are liars, example infinity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
B38E3E8B-1F18-4EF3-AE14-01C642C593EF.jpeg

False equivalency and Guilt by Association fallacies. Fail.

"
Logical Form:

Thing 1 and thing 2 both share characteristic A.

Therefore, things 1 and 2 are equal."

"A form of Ad Hominem Argument, e.g., "Don't listen to her. She's a Republican so you can't trust anything she says,"

False Equivalency

False Equivalence

Guilt by Association (#58)

Master List of Logical Fallacies

Last edited:
I call and raise you Jussie Smollett

Jussie Smollett is one not even highly recognizable actor. I had no idea who he was until he became a “victim”. He has no power to change the government.

The Secretary of State in Texas issued statements implying that voter fraud on a massive scale had taken place in elections in Texas going back to the mid 1990’s.

The day that hit the papers and this board, I questioned the methodology for such a conclusion and holy cow, it was a lie.

But I’m sure Republicans will continue to add this lie to the litany of debunked Republican lies which form the foundation of Republican beliefs starting with Bill and Hillary Clinton are criminals. Tax cuts pay for themselves.

Jussie Smollett is one not even highly recognizable actor. I had no idea who he was until he became a “victim”. He has no power to change the government.

The Secretary of State in Texas issued statements implying that voter fraud on a massive scale had taken place in elections in Texas going back to the mid 1990’s.

The day that hit the papers and this board, I questioned the methodology for such a conclusion and holy cow, it was a lie.

But I’m sure Republicans will continue to add this lie to the litany of debunked Republican lies which form the foundation of Republican beliefs starting with Bill and Hillary Clinton are criminals. Tax cuts pay for themselves.

Smollett doesn't have any power to change the government, he merely sold the "victim mentality" to idiot liberals that lapped it up.

Finish the wall and there would be any doubt about the real number of illegals voting.

I have plenty more.
Bill Clinton committed perjury, cheated on his wife WHILE President and was getting bjs while launching rockets

I can go alllll day, week and month on this one

It wasn't a complete lie, the number was inflated. I think the real number ended up being around 28k?

At least the guy admitted his mistake instead of doubling down like a stupid.

It wasn't a complete lie, the number was inflated. I think the real number ended up being around 28k?

The Democrats admit nothing and apologize for nothing.....the ends justify any means for them

The Democrats admit nothing and apologize for nothing.....the ends justify any means for them

They either double down or go on to the next lie.

They either double down or go on to the next lie.

Bingo

Newsflash people, this thread is just to spin away from the caught red-handed Democrat fake hate crime hoax.

How many queer blacks are in this picture?

1smolletobama.jpg

Is it 3 or 4? Who's the guy with the Double Windsor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back