republicans and the black voter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Truthmatters, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    As Republican convention emphasizes diversity, racial incidents intrude - The Washington Post

Raynard Jackson, a black GOP political consultant, wrote Tuesday on the RootDC Live blog that he is “embarrassed by the lack of diversity” at the convention and frustrated by his party’s empty promises.

“The Republican line is that the overwhelming majority of blacks will vote for Obama because he is African American,” Jackson wrote. “I find this thinking extremely insulting as a black Republican. The reason the majority of blacks will vote for Obama is because Republicans have not given African Americans a reason to vote for Republicans or Romney.”

2. Mac1958

Mac1958 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,525

Indeed, that's stupid and shallow thinking.

Just like those who say that people who disagree with Obama only do so because he's black.

Lots of stupid and shallow thinking on both ends of the spectrum.

Not exactly a news flash there.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    Gee why would anyone think the right is racist?

maybe its all your peoples Macacca moments

4. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    When your party says racist things and then you guys all scream hey thats not raicist it makes it obvious your party is racist

5. Mac1958

Mac1958 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,525

Plenty of racism on both ends of the spectrum.

Not exactly a news flash there, either.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. martybegan

martybegan Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,046
    "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character"

7. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    Racism exsists in this country.

The party that is the choice of racists is the republican party.

Just look at your ranks.

As the white majority in this country shrinks your party ends up with fewer and fewer people of color rather than increasing in monority population.

Your party jsut keeps getting whiter and whiter while the entire rest of the country gets more rainbow.

Pretending your not the racist party is stupid.

Its a fact

8. martybegan

martybegan Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,046

I really dont think you know the meaning of the work fact, you mindless little fucktard.

9. Mac1958

Mac1958 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,525

Partisan ideologues are fascinating to me. Political affiliation irrelevant, of course.

No mirrors in their homes; they are literally incapable of sincere self-inspection. Their automatic, knee-jerk reaction to almost any criticism is to point the finger at the other side.

I'm reading a book called Beyond the Powers of Your Subconscious Mind by C James Jensen right now. Jensen says that our subconscious mind essentially does what it's told by our conscious mind. So, using Truthmatters as an example (I always know what I'm going to get with someone who would put "Truth" in their name) - when the conscious mind says something over and over and over, the subconscious mind ultimately gives in and sets that information as hard fact, not opinion.

People like this believe what they're saying, down to their very core. She has taught herself to ignore the racism displayed by the Left, so now she literally doesn't see it. It's just "those guys", point the finger over there, it's all on "them".

Difficult to communicate on a rational basis with someone like that.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2012
  10. naturegirl

naturegirl Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +862
    People like you, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson want racism to exist, you find it everywhere. After all, if we look at people based on character instead of skin color they loose their standing and reason to gripe. They must keep it alive.

Did you watch the first black Secretary of State's speech last night?? Oh, she's also female. Did you watch the first female Hispanic Governor's speech last night?? Did you see Artur Davis Tuesday?? How about Mia Love?? Have you listened to Herman Cain or Allen West??

I don't know about any other news outlet but I was amazed at the number of people of all colors (yes dear black included) in the audience. Fox did a great job of panning the crowd.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2012