Republicans and Math

From the party that gave us Obama's $200 million a day trip to India

GOP chairman bungles ObamaCare math

"If that's true, and if I accept the figures that the gentlewoman, the ranking member of the committee, said of the number of people who are on ObamaCare, Affordable Care Act, about 12 [million]. If you just do simple multiplication, 12 million into $108 billion, we're talking literally every single recipient would be costing this government more than $5 million per person for their insurance. It's staggering," Sessions said.
"If it really is true that everybody that is on this Affordable Care Act, that the true cost, cost to the taxpayer, is over $5 million for each person, then shame on us. For not knowing, asking, and understanding," Sessions added.
However, $108 billion divided by 12 million is only $9,000. Sessions was not reading from notes as he spoke on the floor.
We know enough math to rate your leader a zero.

Imagine that

And when Republicans asked America.....Wouldn't you rather have a Republican than that ZERO?

America replied ....Hell NO!
LOL guess the fact that Dems lost the house and senate...............................

They did?

What good did it do Republicans?

How is that Obamacare repeal going?

Almost as stupid as say there are 57 states. Not quite but close.

To bad for you that you were born without a sense of humor for yourself and without the ability to detect when others are trying to be funny. Like when the Pres tried to make a joke about the number of states he was visiting.

Ah well, what more could I expect from you.

You think Sessions was trying to make a joke? Or is Sessions just a big ole joke on us by Republicans?

I wouldn't expect much more from me if I were you.

But I do admit you are very creative in your excuse making for Obama.

Joking? I am not sure, it seems to me that Obama's humor runs more towards making fun of special Olympians. Then taking the chance of being seen as some fool that doesn't know the number of states. If he had displayed this type of "humor" elsewhere or more frequently you may have a point.

Sessions made a stupid mistake, granted.

"The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system."

"What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith..."

"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems."

"One such translator was an American of Haitian descent, representative of the extraordinary work that our men and women in uniform do all around the world -- Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard."

It’s "like the Special Olympics or something," the president said.

Just to cheer you up here is Obama doing his stand up routine. Apparently he didn't think it funny nor did the crowd. 57 states with one more to go, Hawaii and Alaska. Comedy gold.

Just to cheer you up here is Obama doing his stand up routine.

So you didn't see that little smirk he gave (you know, the smirk that drives you fuckers bat shit crazy) you didn't see that after his comment about the number of states eh?

Like I said; to bad for you that you were born without a sense of humor. And such a strong case of Obama Derangement Syndrome. Seek help.

Just to cheer you up here is Obama doing his stand up routine.

So you didn't see that little smirk he gave (you know, the smirk that drives you fuckers bat shit crazy) you didn't see that after his comment about the number of states eh?

Like I said; to bad for you that you were born without a sense of humor. And such a strong case of Obama Derangement Syndrome. Seek help.

Just like I can't see the obvious smirk you must have had when you posted this bit of apologetic crap.

"If that's true, and if I accept the figures that the gentlewoman, the ranking member of the committee, said of the number of people who are on ObamaCare, Affordable Care Act, about 12 [million]. If you just do simple multiplication, 12 million into $108 billion, we're talking literally every single recipient would be costing this government more than $5 million per person for their insurance. It's staggering," Sessions said.
"If it really is true that everybody that is on this Affordable Care Act, that the true cost, cost to the taxpayer, is over $5 million for each person, then shame on us. For not knowing, asking, and understanding," Sessions added.
However, $108 billion divided by 12 million is only $9,000. Sessions was not reading from notes as he spoke on the floor.
Do we have to remind you that Obutthole said Obamacare would save each of us $2500 per year?

Do we have to remind you that Obutthole said Obamacare would save each of us $2500 per year?

Are you sure that was not $5 million????

Are you sure that was not $5 million????

is Obama sure?

Do we really want to listen to Republican views on Climate Change?

Why would anyone listen to dems or repubs on climate change. Obviously, they can't comprehend that the climate has been changing for millions of years. We're of no consequence. The glowarmers are the new gullible flat earthers.

It is not just the Democrats, it is the entire world that is "conspiring" against the Republicans

Do we really want to listen to Republican views on Climate Change?

Why would anyone listen to dems or repubs on climate change. Obviously, they can't comprehend that the climate has been changing for millions of years. We're of no consequence. The glowarmers are the new gullible flat earthers.

It is not just the Democrats, it is the entire world that is "conspiring" against the Republicans
Yea thats what chamberlin said about hitler and the rest of the world agreed "he is a swell guy"

When will your type wake up? And use common sense science that you learned in 2nd grade science class?

You cant stop the earth from changing, or slow it down, we are nothing to mother earth

It truly is funny when the hyper partisans do threads like these it really is like you guys think no one can do a google search and find where someone from your party of choice has not done the same thing your going on about someone in the other party doing.

I guess in the liberal stuck up mind they think they are bigger then Jesus Christ and mother earth

Sit around smoking a joint in there moms basement and comes up with a brain storm while munching on Doritos and drinking cherry coke ,,." We know man caused climate change"

Like it wasn't going to happen anyways, if a comet or meteor didn't wipe out then human race anyways 50,000 years ago

In the fucking liberal mind they say with all these fucking variables it was just a coincidence,.there is no god and we can change climate change

If we try reallllllllllly Reallly hard, stomp our feet, put on our magic bunny slippers, and click them three times and repeat "there is no place like home"

Forum List

Back