Republicans, Akin, under the bus, why?

Joe Miller, Sharron Angle, Christine O'Donnell, Ken Buck, and Rand Paul,

all Senate candidates in 2010,

all having almost exactly the same position on abortion as Akin,

all ADORED by wide swaths of the Right.

Why the sudden flip flop?

It's almost as if the Right is waking up to the advice I've been giving them for years.:lol:

People that love babies are not going to change their position. And neither will you baby killin OWS parasites.

It's almost as if the Right is waking up to the advice I've been giving them for years.:lol:

People that love babies are not going to change their position. And neither will you baby killin OWS parasites.

We're not the ones stabbing Todd Akin in the back for being a staunch pro-life conservative.

Repubs are scared of media fallout. Everyone knows that the mainstream media works in conjunction with tax exempt left wing propaganda sources like Media Matters and American bridge. The Associated Press which was once the premier news source for the better part of a hundred years now posts drivel like "the 1st lady gets to the gym before sunrise" and pretends it's news for all us slobs who rely on Yahoo for mail.

Some cheese with that whine?

Hey, maybe they should ask Anthony Weenier what it's like to go under a bus..

:lol:

pathetic

Anthony Weiner misbehaved.

What has Todd Akin done wrong? He's guilty of being a staunch pro-lifer, nothing more.

oh that's right, HE APOLIGIZED but he isn't WORTHY of your alls accepting it, just like you did with Rush Limbaugh...but if it had been a Democrat or a liberal you would say...he apologized now MOVE ALONG..
we are used to you people double standards

Akin's position is no different than the one embodied in the life amendment plank of the Republican party.

he somehow has convinced himself that women who were indeed raped, will not get pregnant, thereby eliminating the "abortion of zygotes resulting of rape" problem.

leading to the all out ban of abortion.

yeehaw

by calling them zygotes I guess eases the guilt you are killing your own children

sick

We're not the ones stabbing Todd Akin in the back for being a staunch pro-life conservative.
Todd akin is not an unborn baby. If he was, you would have no problem vivisecting and vacuuming him out of some whores womb. That was my point, shitforbrains.

Todd akin is not an unborn baby. If he was, you would have no problem vivisecting and vacuuming him out of some whores womb. That was my point, shitforbrains.

you forgot to mention the OWS parasites, maniac

by calling them zygotes I guess eases the guilt you are killing your own children

sick

Yeah, we know. You call a one-cell a person, a child.

Naw. We call it a human life distinct and seperate from its mother. That will one day be an infant, then a toddler, then a teenager, then a middle aged person, then an elderly person. What you indecent lazy fuckups would casually dispose of, us normal people consider to be a human in an early stage of development. Of course, the fact that it's early in its development does not matter to you disgusting fuckups. Not one of you could give two shits about a mass of cells being aborted the day before it is to be born. It's not a baby to you parasites. It's a choice.

Forum List

Back