Republicans, Akin, under the bus, why?

Perfect plan by the Republicans! Brilliant. It's a true testimony of just how intelligent Romney is, and it gives me a tickle up my leg.

So the Dems spend 1.5 million to get the nutball candidate they want. Right off the bat, he says something far right and loopy on Abortion! Perfect opportunity for:

1. Romney to distance himself from far right anti abortionist, which he did! He appeals to more moderates now.

2. Allows the GOP to put in a better candidate.

Brilliant! And the Dems are duped once again.

Perfect plan by the Republicans! Brilliant. It's a true testimony of just how intelligent Romney is, and it gives me a tickle up my leg.

So the Dems spend 1.5 million to get the nutball candidate they want. Right off the bat, he says something far right and loopy on Abortion! Perfect opportunity for:

1. Romney to distance himself from far right anti abortionist, which he did! He appeals to more moderates now.

amazing.

you will be the one who says in november that it was the plan to lose anyway, so they could get the impeachment going.

Bryan Fischer, a conservative radio host and an official with the American Family Association, compared Rep. Todd Akin (R-MO), to a rape victim Tuesday, after Akin’s controversial comments about “legitimate rape” prompted a wave of outrage toward the Missouri Senate candidate.

Bryan Fischer: Todd Akin Is Like A Rape Victim (VIDEO) | TPM2012

So. Fucking. Funny. Gee, sure hope he isn't knocked up. I wonder if Akin had to pay for his exam/rape kit? Will Akin need an abortion? Not on the government dime!!!!!

amazing.

you will be the one who says in november that it was the plan to lose anyway, so they could get the impeachment going.

I don't expect you to be honest with yourself and especially the rest of us on the board, but you know this is getting flipped right back at ya. Romney is playing it perfectly. You feel set up and cheated, huh?

amazing.

I don't expect you to be honest with yourself and especially the rest of us on the board, but you know this is getting flipped right back at ya. Romney is playing it perfectly. You feel set up and cheated, huh?

not exactly, but thanks for asking.

Bryan Fischer, a conservative radio host and an official with the American Family Association, compared Rep. Todd Akin (R-MO), to a rape victim Tuesday, after Akin’s controversial comments about “legitimate rape” prompted a wave of outrage toward the Missouri Senate candidate.

Bryan Fischer: Todd Akin Is Like A Rape Victim (VIDEO) | TPM2012

So. Fucking. Funny. Gee, sure hope he isn't knocked up. I wonder if Akin had to pay for his exam/rape kit? Will Akin need an abortion? Not on the government dime!!!!!
You enjoying your life on the res, shitting bull? Because that is still where you are.

more like he'll be known for throwing a con repub truth-teller under the bus for his own political expediency

Last edited:
amazing.

Well, it would be completely natural if you did. So once you realize how this whole situation A. Makes Romney more like able to moderate undecideds and B. gets another republican in Congress, don't get confused or angry. It's perfectly natural to feel set up and cheated. Like a bad acid trip, it'll pass soon. Just hang in there!

Well, it would be completely natural if you did. So once you realize how this whole situation A. Makes Romney more like able to moderate undecideds and B. gets another republican in Congress, don't get confused or angry. It's perfectly natural to feel set up and cheated. Like a bad acid trip, it'll pass soon. Just hang in there!

sorry, i am in no position to see that anything makes romney more likeable.

to anyone.

he definitely needs it, so much is clear.

congratulations on a great primary, by the way. it was most entertaining.

Forum List

Back