Republican White House, assassination fantasies are fun again

One reason there wasn't anyone even joking about the meat puppet faggot getting taken out, was because of the result we would have faced.

images

I have so many trolls on Ignore that the thread looks like you just responding to yourself, OP.
LMFAO.

I have about %95 of the bed wetters on ignore.

They're all fucking vapid parrots anyway, and say the same shit. So you still get the perspective of those idiots, only it's much more compressed and faster to scroll through.

Best part is you can still ridicule them when they say insipid shit and you happen by it in a response.

‘I hope Trump is assassinated’: A Missouri lawmaker faces mounting calls to resign after Facebook comment
By Lindsey Bever and Herman Wong August 18

imrs.php

A Missouri lawmaker is under mounting pressure to resign after she said on social media she hopes President Trump is assassinated, following his response to violence at a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville.

Democratic state Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal went on her personal Facebook page Thursday morning to vent two days after the president blamed “both sides” for the brutality.

“I put up a statement saying, ‘I really hate Trump. He’s causing trauma and nightmares.’ That was my original post,” she told the Kansas City Star. The Facebook post received many responses, Chappelle-Nadal said, and to one she replied, “I hope Trump is assassinated!”

‘I hope Trump is assassinated’: A Missouri lawmaker faces mounting calls to resign after Facebook comment

Forum List

Back