Republican vitriol against prosecutors may spur violence, ex-lawmakers warn

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This must be concerning for educated Americans. The campaign to undermine various prosecutors must have serious repurcussions for justice in America.

The likes of gaetz and Jordan are hardly judicial heavyweights.

They seem to be having their strings pulled by the defendant.

That is an unreal situation. The accused trying to defund the prosecution of his supposed criminality.. It really is a through the looking glass situation. Where does justice sit in that scenario ?

Ms Willis has already told Gym to fuck off with a lot more grace than I would muster. Is it not time for the Judges to step in and tell trumps gophers to wind their necks in.?

It looks like we are having a similar situation in the UK where a politician is in contempt of court.

The trump cancer is now engulfing the judiciary just as badly as it corrupted politics.

This must be concerning for educated Americans. The campaign to undermine various prosecutors must have serious repurcussions for justice in America.

That is an unreal situation. The accused trying to defund the prosecution of his supposed criminality.. It really is a through the looking glass situation. Where does justice sit in that scenario ?

Ms Willis has already told Gym to fuck off with a lot more grace than I would muster. Is it not time for the Judges to step in and tell trumps gophers to wind their necks in.?

It looks like we are having a similar situation in the UK where a politician is in contempt of court.

The trump cancer is now engulfing the judiciary just as badly as it corrupted politics.

One of you nuts shot Steve Scalise.

The right to a fair trial is sacrosanct. There should be no political interference.
Of course right wing trash do not understand proper behaviour. Thats why you had an insurrection.

What's fair about the political persecutions of Trump for just being Trump?

Meanwhile Tommy twat probably cheers on lefty rioters because they fight for "the cause"

The right to a fair trial is sacrosanct. There should be no political interference.
Of course right wing trash do not understand proper behaviour. Thats why you had an insurrection.
it was the left's phony insurrection using fbi plants to gin it up and commit the vandalism..and killing an innocent woman. They'll pay. oh yes. They will. pay.

What's fair about the political persecutions of Trump for just being Trump?

Meanwhile Tommy twat probably cheers on lefty rioters because they fight for "the cause"
The charges against trump deserve to be heard in a court..
Are you saying trump is above the law ?

Well in the last three days we had tweets from Trump to prosecute MSNBC for treason, and Gazor the Crazed to hang Milley. Grand jury members have been doxxed and had their lives threatened.

So yea, its a real risk.

Nah, the prosecutors obvious corruption is doing that.

Yeah, we all know how the Conservatives riot, murder, loot, and destroy their own cities when things don't go their way!

Portland
jerry-nadler-antifa-violent-riots-myth-327720-S.jpg

Nadler-S.jpg

2021%20May-X3.jpg

Map-X2.jpg

Booze-X2.jpg

Thanks again for this opportunity, Tommy!

I'm saying the prosecutors think they can make up the law.

"Show me the person, and I'll show you the crime"
If that is the case then trumps lawyers will get him off.
Trials should be conducted in court. Not on social media.
Its not a complicated proposition although I accept that your legal system might be behind ours.

If that is the case then trumps lawyers will get him off.
Trials should be conducted in court. Not on social media.
Its not a complicated proposition although I accept that your legal system might be behind ours.

Not if the whole thing is a fix, which it probably is.

Except of course, When accusing a conservative SC justice appointee, then media trial is the way to go right?

Your legal system is a fucking joke.

Forum List

Back