Republican Senator Admits Palin Lack Experience

Everyday and unscripted, Palin shows her lack of "readiness" for the job of VP. Obama shouldn't waste time and effort countering her. She's only McCains pigtail but... appears to be his intellectual. Afterall... McCain thinks Spain is in Latin America (or perhaps Mexico), no idea who Zapatero is, or than Spain sent troops to Iraq in support of the US. The following is a phone interview regarding a potential meeting with the head of Spain:

Here is the transcript of the radio interview:

QUESTION: Senator, finally, let's talk about Spain. If you're elected president, would you be willing to invite President Jose Luiz Rodriguez Zapatero to the White House to meet with you?

MCCAIN: I would be willing meet, uh, with those leaders who our friends [sic] and want to work with us in a cooperative fashion, and by the way, President Calderon of Mexico is fighting a very very tough fight against the drug cartels. I'm glad we are now working in cooperation with the Mexican government on the Merida plan. I intend to move forward with relations, and invite as many of them as I can, those leaders, to the White House.

QUESTION: Would that invitation be extended to the Zapatero government, to the president itself?

MCCAIN: I don't, you know, honestly I have to look at relations and the situations and the priorities, but I can assure you I will establish closer relations with our friends and I will stand up to those who want to do harm to the United States of America.

QUESTION: So you have to wait and see if he's willing to meet with you, or you'll be able to do it in the White House?

MCCAIN: Well again I don't, all I can tell you is that I have a clear record of working with leaders in the hemisphere that are friends with us, and standing up to those who are not, and that's judged on the basis of the importance of our relationship with Latin America, and the entire region.

QUESTION: Okay... what about Europe I'm talking about the President of Spain?

MCCAIN: What about me what?

QUESTION: Okay... are you willing to meet with him if you are elected president?

MCCAIN: I am willing to meet with any leader who is dedicated to the same principles and philosophy that we are for human rights, democracy and freedom, and I will stand up to those that do not.

Hello... McCain... anyone home?

Haha, you are funny. This is the same typical conservative bullshit that permeates American society today and is the reason our economy is failing and the world hates us. Obama has spent significant time in foreign countries, not just traveled to them. That is the only way to fully understand foreign cultures and the way they view the world. Understanding other cultures is vital to foreign relations and if you do not understand that, you are as ignorant as the rest of your conservative brethren. Deny all of you want the progress that Obama made in South Chicago, but I know people who have lived there and they will attest to it. Too bad you never leave your bubble to find anything like that out.

I'll tell you whats horseshit; claiming that Palin has any worthwhile experience in the first place. The woman is a joke and the sooner people realize that the better. Yes, she was a smart political move by McCain's campaign, but it ends there. Her "credentials," if you can even call them that, are laughable at best. Deal with it.

Palin is running for vice president. Obama for the top job. I laugh when democrats attack Palin on experience saying the republicans don't think experience matters. Is that what the democrats were thinking when they nominated Obama? When you talk about Obama's experience, do you include his days as a community organizer?
What has Obama ever been in charge of? Putting staples in telelphone poles?

Obama was supported (nominated by 18,000,000) for leadership and judgment, and the ability to organize an inspirational movement. He wasn't running on experience, but on these other things.

He doesn't have much beltway experience, but he has enough to have a good idea of which guys would be good advisors and have integrity and stuff. He picked the right VP for ex.

Palin is running for vice president. Obama for the top job. I laugh when democrats attack Palin on experience saying the republicans don't think experience matters. Is that what the democrats were thinking when they nominated Obama? When you talk about Obama's experience, do you include his days as a community organizer?
What has Obama ever been in charge of? Putting staples in telelphone poles?

The point is that McCain is outrageously old and the simple fact is that he may not live through his term or could become permanently incapacitated. I am not sure how much you know about the American government, but if that were to happen, PALIN WOULD BE PRESIDENT. That is frightening. You conservatives just are not that intelligent are you? Obama is an incredibly smart man who cares about the people. That is more than can for said for a man who does not even know how many houses he owns. It is time to put someone in office who actually cares about Americans. Republicans sure don't.

Last I checked, Democrats voted for the war also, and rightfully so. To their knowledge, Iraq was planning to blow us up. And Obama said he still opposed the war. Just the guy I want in office, the one who won't defend us from an imminent threat. :eusa_clap:

Imminent threat? God your dumb...Even if they had weapons on mass destruction they were not going to use them on the United States. Hussein may have been crazy, but he was not a complete moron. In the wake of 9/11, no one in congress wanted to be seen as soft on terrorism. Bush's Administration new that and took advantage. That was probably the only thing that administration did well; manipulate the American people and its leaders with misinformation and outright lies. Something to really be proud of. You are an embarrassment to the American people Mr. Sanders. Congratulations.

The point is that McCain is outrageously old and the simple fact is that he may not live through his term or could become permanently incapacitated. I am not sure how much you know about the American government, but if that were to happen, PALIN WOULD BE PRESIDENT. That is frightening. You conservatives just are not that intelligent are you? Obama is an incredibly smart man who cares about the people. That is more than can for said for a man who does not even know how many houses he owns. It is time to put someone in office who actually cares about Americans. Republicans sure don't.

and obama can't remember any of his pastor's sermons.

You say it's frightening to risk a situation where McCain is incapacitated, because Palin has limited experience. Instead, you vote for someone to make sure we get someone with no experience......
I ask again... what has he ever been in charge of?

I know the line of succession. Bush, Cheney, Pelosi, Reid

I ask again... what has he ever been in charge of?
He has been in charge of putting together a campaign that has been incredibly disciplined, sharp, organized, and effective at energizing the grass roots. This campaign was a long shot and he has propelled it to the top of the democratic heap.

I know that wasn't what you were looking for, but it does answer the question.... :)

He has been in charge of putting together a campaign that has been incredibly disciplined, sharp, organized, and effective at energizing the grass roots. This campaign was a long shot and he has propelled it to the top of the democratic heap.

I know that wasn't what you were looking for, but it does answer the question.... :)
Hillary shooting herself in the foot had nothing to do with that?

:) Probably but it shows how poorly she runs things in comparison.

Imagine her campaign vs Obama's campaign now translate that into a presidency.

Repeat with McCain's campaign.

:) Probably but it shows how poorly she runs things in comparison.

Imagine her campaign vs Obama's campaign now translate that into a presidency.

Repeat with McCain's campaign.

I would rather not.

Last I checked, Democrats voted for the war also, and rightfully so. To their knowledge, Iraq was planning to blow us up. And Obama said he still opposed the war. Just the guy I want in office, the one who won't defend us from an imminent threat. :eusa_clap:

Imminent threat?

That is the biggest bunch of bullshit I have read here.

The biggest threat to American security is the presidency of George W. Bush.

Palin has more experience than Obama, and is extremely popular in here home state. She also has a reputation as a reformer who is not afraid to take on her own party, and she is much younger than McCain.

A perfect fit for McCain.

Picking Palin will go down as one of the most crafty political moves of our times. If that is McCain wins.
529.gif

531.gif
531.gif
531.gif
531.gif

Palin isn't running for anything, but I have heard that obama is actually burning some of his cash running campaign spots against her.

PLEASE OBAMA run against Sarah Palin.

I can't remember how many Democrats said Obama lacked the experience, but one comes to mind: Joe Biden.

Here is the difference. Obama is not an idiot. He is not a runner up beauty queen, or a failed ESPN reporter...

He kind of knows more than palin does about pretty much everything.

Obama sucks so bad! The Repubs couldn't defeat him. What does that say about the Repubs?

I can't remember how many Democrats said Obama lacked the experience, but one comes to mind: Joe Biden.

Here is the difference. Obama is not an idiot. He is not a runner up beauty queen, or a failed ESPN reporter...

He kind of knows more than palin does about pretty much everything.
This is one thing we will agree on Obama did more than Palin on how to run up over 5 trillion dollars of debt in less than four years there is no denying that so I won't even try.

Palin isn't even a candidate but certainly she is a success story for every modern woman. She was a hockey mom who wanted to change things in her city so she ran for mayor and later governor. What's not to like? How does Barry Hussein compare? A Chicago hoodlum who got a former terrorist to promote his bid for state senator. Later he became US senator. His school records are sealed and his freaking birth certificate is locked in a vault.

She did lack experience. However, she had more than the buckteeth messiah street organizer who was pushed to the front because he's black.

Palin has more experience than Obama, and is extremely popular in here home state. She also has a reputation as a reformer who is not afraid to take on her own party, and she is much younger than McCain.

A perfect fit for McCain.

Picking Palin will go down as one of the most crafty political moves of our times. If that is McCain wins.
529.gif

531.gif
531.gif
531.gif
531.gif

Is Charles_Main still @ LOL

Forum List

Back