Republican Rinos snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

You refer to them as RINOs, as in Republicans in Name Only, but if you look at the vote count you'll see over 80 percent of the GOP House members voted in favor of this omnibus bill. They are very much your Republican Party, not RINOs. They are being who they are. You're under the misconception that the GOP is a fiscally responsible party that also believes in limited government. They aren't. You're just dumb enough to still believe their lies.

By the way, almost every single Democrat voted against this, so it sounds more like this was the Republican agenda that was being pushed, not the Obama one.

That's what makes me laugh about our typical "JakeStarkey isn't a real Republican" threads. These have always been your Republicans. They will continue to be your Republicans. The most fiscally conservative candidates put forth have always been rejected from the Republican party.

No President since Reagan hasn't been accused of being a RINO, and he raised taxes, supported gun control, sold arms to our enemies, raised the debt ceiling numerous times, raised taxes...

The idea of the RINO is a myth. Those living in reality just call them Republicans.
the problem with these rino progressives is they talk like they are conservatives when running for office....i.e., LIE.....then show their true colors after they are in office...
the problem with these marxist progressives is they talk like they are anti-war pro working people when running for office....i.e., LIE.....then show their true colors after they are in office...

Has any one Republican been any more genuine?

A couple, yes. Rubio... Ron Paul. They seem genuine.

Actually, BHO is squeezing Vigilante and his crews' balls and are they screaming!
He's a eunuch....

511_eunuchs0.jpg

Lots of bad, but a few good things too. Like a little bit more funding for science ;) Now the republicans should of removed the amnesty and flood of immigrant portions.

But no education or infrastructure!!!

It's only a tease.

And all of this happens to solidify my reasons for being a libertarian. My vote means nothing these days, voting for broken promises and things that will never happen. There are people with wet noodles for spines in Washington. Time to check out folks, because it doesn't matter who you vote for, they will almost always find a way to betray your trust.

Without passing this bill, as the Democrats want, the government MIGHT just shut down again, leaving that HORRIBLE THOUGHT that THIS TIME, the DemocRATs shut down the government! Personally, I'm with the DemocRATS and the 16 Conservative Republicans that would love to see that happen!

Even Harry Reid and the OBOMANATION are trying to get some DemocRATs to vote for it, as he knows that HE will own another gov't shutdown!

The Democrats do not want most of this bill.

If the government shuts down, this time it will be the Dems fault, unlike the past few times it was the fault of the far right.
typical of the Dimwits....they scream about everything even when most of it is going their way....i hope their Indian princess gets her way....

I alreayd pointed out the situation in 13 above. You far right RINOs can't spin your way out of the truth, my boys. There is nothing you can do about my Republican Party, poseurs. If the government shuts down this time, it will be Warren playing the lefty role of a Ted Cruz.

You far left and far right fucks are worthless.

You thought you were voting for a different agenda? A different party maybe.

You poor naive fools.
rinos are nothing more than regurgitated liberals....they LIE just like them.....

which is why the teaparty sector is growing...
"rinos" are people who dont swallow the Republican/Right Wing bullshit.....and as we all know.... those assholes just cant imagine someone making up their own mind and not toeing the line........

You refer to them as RINOs, as in Republicans in Name Only, but if you look at the vote count you'll see over 80 percent of the GOP House members voted in favor of this omnibus bill. They are very much your Republican Party, not RINOs. They are being who they are. You're under the misconception that the GOP is a fiscally responsible party that also believes in limited government. They aren't. You're just dumb enough to still believe their lies.

By the way, almost every single Democrat voted against this, so it sounds more like this was the Republican agenda that was being pushed, not the Obama one.

That's what makes me laugh about our typical "JakeStarkey isn't a real Republican" threads. These have always been your Republicans. They will continue to be your Republicans. The most fiscally conservative candidates put forth have always been rejected from the Republican party.

No President since Reagan hasn't been accused of being a RINO, and he raised taxes, supported gun control, sold arms to our enemies, raised the debt ceiling numerous times, raised taxes...

The idea of the RINO is a myth. Those living in reality just call them Republicans.
the problem with these rino progressives is they talk like they are conservatives when running for office....i.e., LIE.....then show their true colors after they are in office...
yea like fucking the fucking farther right people dont do the same thing.....tell everyone what they want to hear while campaigning....then become a different person if they win......

Don't sweat it. Republicans have been delegated responsibility for keeping the fake "shut down" from happening even though democrats still control 2/3 of the government. The liberal media invented the term "government shut down" even though it is grossly inaccurate and dishonest and managed to blame republicans no matter who is in power. Republicans might agree to a temporary funding but watch out when the senators elect are sworn in and republicans gain the majority in both houses.

whitehall is one of the far right sucks I am talking about.

Elizabeth Warren is his type of counterpart on the far left.

The ACA and EO are untouchable for a year in return for a host of big bank items that GOP wanted. I am not happy about all the bill, but you sucks need to realize this is how governance works.

Without passing this bill, as the Democrats want, the government MIGHT just shut down again, leaving that HORRIBLE THOUGHT that THIS TIME, the DemocRATs shut down the government! Personally, I'm with the DemocRATS and the 16 Conservative Republicans that would love to see that happen!

Even Harry Reid and the OBOMANATION are trying to get some DemocRATs to vote for it, as he knows that HE will own another gov't shutdown!

If the government shuts down, this time it will be the Dems fault, unlike the past few times it was the fault of the far right.
typical of the Dimwits....they scream about everything even when most of it is going their way....i hope their Indian princess gets her way....

I alreayd pointed out the situation in 13 above. You far right RINOs can't spin your way out of the truth, my boys. There is nothing you can do about my Republican Party, poseurs. If the government shuts down this time, it will be Warren playing the lefty role of a Ted Cruz.

You neo-statist are on your way out of power in the Republican party. It's just going to take a little more time...... A little at a time fake:thup:

You neo-statist are on your way out of power in the Republican party. It's just going to take a little more time...... A little at a time fake:thup:

That's why the neo-cons will get no major heavy combat units in Iraq now?

That's why the social cons got their asses kicked in the primaries.

Jroc, you imperialists are out of power and will remain so for the rest of our generation.

Your time has come and gone, and the mainstream Republicans buried your politic ass for your life time.

Told you this would happen. Sux to be you.

That's why the neo-cons will get no major heavy combat units in Iraq now?

That's why the social cons got their asses kicked in the primaries.

Jroc, you imperialists are out of power and will remain so for the rest of our generation.

Your time has come and gone, and the mainstream Republicans buried your politic ass for your life time.

Told you this would happen. Sux to be you.
What would happen? That you corporatist would pour a bunch of money into establishment, crony capitalist? No surprise there fake. You neo-statist are dying off in congress. Half of you are barely coherent

Forum List

Back