Republican Platform Falsely Says Planned Parenthood Sells Baby Parts

The videos led to several congressional hearings on how Planned Parenthood uses federal funding. Planned Parenthood is a network of affiliated nonprofit organizations that cooperate with each other, led by the Planned Parenthood Federation of America. Funding comes from a wide range of sources, including private donations, grants, health center revenue and Medicaid. State and federal money cannot be used for abortion services.

Scott ordered the investigation into 16 Planned Parenthood health centers that provide abortion services and are operated by Florida’s two affiliated chapters. None of the state locations participate in a fetal tissue donation program.

The state Agency for Health Care Administration, which ensures health centers comply with state guidelines, cited three clinics for allegedly providing second-trimester abortions without a license, violations Planned Parenthood has denied. A fourth was cited for improper recordkeeping. (Planned Parenthood has sued Florida over the investigation.) None were cited for how they handled fetal tissue.
None
I love how they even got the price list democrats used for baby parts on video.....
You are a fool to think only democrats have abortions...

It's an ignorant fest convention..
What color Lamborghini do you want?
The repair parts are too expensive , no thanks..
Just kill more babies brother....it's all good to you democrats....
Sorry, you are barking up the wrong tree, I have never used abortion and never will, even though I am a man..I am an independent voter, so try to make someone else feel guilty...i have 4 children and raised them all with care and love....So eat shit and live...
Or ear shit and die baby.....in your case....:lol:
I see you need counseling...The only abortion in this thread is truth...

What color Lamborghini do you want?
Sorry, you are barking up the wrong tree, I have never used abortion and never will, even though I am a man..I am an independent voter, so try to make someone else feel guilty...i have 4 children and raised them all with care and love....So eat shit and live...
I'm not the one killing babies.....so....

Neither am I, I have to go to the store, but please continue to be a stupid whore till I get back..I enjoy conversing with 12 year old GOP drones...

For profit too...

After all, what is a liberal to do without a Lamborghini? :lol:

Where's your "credible" proof? Numerous investigations have exonerated them.
Google baby parts for sale videos and listen to the democrats themselves....

Abortion photo actually stillborn child
The photo was not an aborted fetus at a Planned Parenthood clinic. It was the stillborn child of Alexis Fretz, whose son was stillborn in 2013. Fretz took the photo and posted it on the Internet to memorialize the son she named Walter.
Without Fretz's knowledge, Daleiden and his two-man documentary group called the Center for Medical Progress plucked that photo from her web page and dropped it into his anti-Planned Parenthood documentary.

The real story behind those Planned Parenthood videos - CNNPolitics.com

It's not right.....
But hey its only a tissue mass...why be upset about it, right?
I guess, are you wanting counseling?

If it's just a tissue mass....who cares about your story......

Neither am I, I have to go to the store, but please continue to be a stupid whore till I get back..I enjoy conversing with 12 year old GOP drones...

Your boyfriend said to pickup the small bottle of ky

So,,you're anti-abortion now? You sell your Lamborghini? :lol:

LAMBORGHINI-730x730.jpg

Your boyfriend said to pickup the small bottle of ky
I bet you say that to all the guys you want...

Being a minimalist materialist.. I never would..

Where's your "credible" proof? Numerous investigations have exonerated them.

The photo was not an aborted fetus at a Planned Parenthood clinic. It was the stillborn child of Alexis Fretz, whose son was stillborn in 2013. Fretz took the photo and posted it on the Internet to memorialize the son she named Walter.
Without Fretz's knowledge, Daleiden and his two-man documentary group called the Center for Medical Progress plucked that photo from her web page and dropped it into his anti-Planned Parenthood documentary.

It's not right.....

Not God, he made females to where they abort their eggs every month...

It's not right.....

Are you saying you're an egg human? Or one of those more common sperm humans?

Stupid fucking liberal...:lol:

It's not right.....

It does take sperm and an egg to make a human....I bet you are surprised you stumbled onto that knowledge...

Which baby parts you enjoy selling the most? The eyes? The liver? The brain? Or do,you prefer to illegally alter the abortion process to deliver an intact baby to sell whole?

It's not right.....

It does take sperm and an egg to make a human....I bet you are surprised you stumbled onto that knowledge...
So what was your point in the egg, egg human?

Which baby parts you enjoy selling the most? The eyes? The liver? The brain? Or do,you prefer to illegally alter the abortion process to deliver an intact baby to sell whole?
Do you drool a lot?

Do you drool a lot?
No....Do the fewer chromosomes make you?

Do you drool a lot?
No....Do the fewer chromosomes make you?
Only when in heat...

Forum List

Back