Republican Martha McSally wins last House race of 2014

Maybe if her and hubby haven't been out working for gun control, the seat would have stayed in Dimocrat hands.

Giffords’ gun-control group, Americans for Responsible Solutions, spent more than $2 million on Barber’s behalf, including a 60-second TV ad in October that featured Giffords, who still has trouble with her speech. “Ron Barber is independent, he’s courageous, and most of all he’s Arizona through and through,” she said in the ad.

Read more: Republican Martha McSally wins last House race of 2014 - Tarini Parti - POLITICO

I love it that 2 million got pumped into the economy for a losing cause.

The democrats must be depressed.

Never mind they cry about all the money in politics. Does not phase them when it's theirs.

McSally lost to Barber in 2012 by roughly 2,500 votes and was touted by Republicans as a top recruit early in the 2014 cycle.

The Southern Arizona district, which both Mitt Romney and John McCain narrowly won at the presidential level, saw more than $10 million overall in outside spending from both sides.

Read more: Republican Martha McSally wins last House race of 2014 - Tarini Parti - POLITICO

So how does this work ?

The democrat whine about gerrymandering and Barber and McSally have two very close races.

Whatcha gonna do ?

Giffords’ gun-control group, Americans for Responsible Solutions, spent more than $2 million on Barber’s behalf, including a 60-second TV ad in October that featured Giffords, who still has trouble with her speech. “Ron Barber is independent, he’s courageous, and most of all he’s Arizona through and through,”

Gabby is a half brain dead liberpuppet who says what she is programed to say by her arrogant, know it all and controlling husband. :up:
[

I put it up....look at the fur fly !!!

It is a Christmas Present to myself to watch morons like Statistikhengst whiz all over themselves over a putz thread like that.

I've said before....

I'd vote for a gay black muslim transgendered woman who will really uphold conservative values.

Now, I shold say, I'd vote for a foul-mouthed black muslim trandgendered woman who will really uphold conservative values.

She barely won in a swing district. And? I am supposed to be impressed. It only took 6 weeks to figure that race out.... gee.....

But, that's what elections are for. I wish her well, as I do all pols when they are elected.

You, on the other hand, welcher, can go fuck yourself. :D

Do you understand that, right, welcher?

Forum List

Back