Republican Led....Republican Owned U.S. Government Shut Down Cost $24,000,000,000.00.

Could you elaborate with actual real numbers without speculating and dancing off party propaganda?

There are no real numbers. Some analyst at Standard and Poor's changed a few numbers on his spreadsheet. One thing I'm sure of, though, is that the savings from not having to pay around 18% of government employees wasn't figured in.
That's because there was no savings. The GOP House passed a bill paying all the furloughed workers their back pay when they returned to work!!! Don't you just love how the Tea Bag Brotherhood pisses away your tax dollars?
:clap2:

As I have previously noted:

Cost of GOP (sic) shutdown: $26 (or 24) billion
Cost of Obama Presidency (to date): $6 trillion
Cost of ObamaCare: Our Liberty

That's right TeaTerrorists, YOUR REPUBLICAN LED.....REPUBLICAN OWNED U.S. GOVERNMENT SHUT HAS COST THE U.S. TAX PAYER TWENTY-FOUR BILLION DOLLARS ($24,000,000,000.00).

The same RePug Party that claim to be "The Party of Personal Responsibility", while all the while pushing the blame for their failure to achieve anything of any real value.

The same RePug Party that wants "To Cut Excess Government Spending".

The same RePug Party that wants "To Bring Accountibility To Government Spending".

The same RePug Party that cost THE U.S. TAX PAYER TWENTY-FOUR BILLION DOLLARS.

That is one helluva an I.O.U. RePugs....

Bullshit...the government, such as it is, would not have shut down if Obabble had negrotiated...maybe he will next time.

Forum List

Back