Republican lawmaker: There’s a ‘distinction’ between gays and human beings

It must be a slow Pink News day. The "republican lawmaker" said "When you look at the tenets of religion, of the Bible, of the Qu’ran, of other religions, there is a distinction between homosexuality and just being a human being.” Three lashes for ineloquence. Can we move on to the real outrages being heaped on homosexuals?
ISIS.jpg

It must be a slow Pink News day. The "republican lawmaker" said "When you look at the tenets of religion, of the Bible, of the Qu’ran, of other religions, there is a distinction between homosexuality and just being a human being.” Three lashes for ineloquence. Can we move on to the real outrages being heaped on homosexuals?
ISIS.jpg

Republican lawmaker: There's a 'distinction' between gays and human beings

The differences between a civilised US and Russia are getting less and less.
State Senator...........don't make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Want to see a true difference..........simply look to the Middle East.

So it's okay for this person to say this shit, simply because someone else somewhere else says something worse? What kind of bad logic is that?

I think that the senator got messed up on SEMANTICS-----like Clinton----
" uhm....I didn't actually HAVE SEX with that woman"

This is from the article linked in the OP.

He then claimed: “When you look at the tenets of religion, of the Bible, of the Qu’ran, of other religions, there is a distinction between homosexuality and just being a human being.”

He does not say gays are not human beings as the title implies.

He then claimed: “When you look at the tenets of religion, of the Bible, of the Qu’ran, of other religions, there is a distinction between homosexuality and just being a human being.”

He does not say gays are not human beings as the title Iimplies.

right-----he just got into a tangle on semantics----kinda more innocently than did
clinton

Whew, I was getting worried, almost 3.4 milliseconds had gone by since a homosexual ran to his keyboard to hyperventilate about something a Christian Republican said about homosexuality.

He does not say gays are not human beings as the title Iimplies.

right-----he just got into a tangle on semantics----kinda more innocently than did
clinton
No.... People are deficient in reading (or listening) comprehension.

Whew, I was getting worried, almost 3.4 milliseconds had gone by since a homosexual ran to his keyboard to hyperventilate about something a Christian Republican said about homosexuality.
What makes him a "Christian"?

The problem is not with the Senator, it is with religion, specifically the Abrahamic strain of nutters who accept the ramblings of ancient goatherds as the direct instruction of an omniscient, omnipotent, and obviously homophobic creator.

There is a distinction between being a genius and JUST being a human being.

Did I say geniuses are not human beings? I did not.

Jesus said 'Love thy neighbor'
The goatherds said 'Stone him to death!'
Are you a Christian or a goatherd?

There is actually a legal definition of "having sex" & it was questionable whether clinton/Monica had sex under that definition.

There is actually a legal definition of "having sex" & it was questionable whether clinton/Monica had sex under that definition.
No it wasn't! Ask any prostitute that got busted for a blow job.

Use your head.
That`s not an answer. What makes a homophobe a Christian? Even Gandhi said that you fake christians suck.
Mahatma Gandhi Quotes
Fuck Gandi. And I didn't say I was a Christian. What makes a stupid person a liberal? No thought required.

What the state senator said is true.

Many are misinterpreting his statement. And many know they are misinterpreting his statement, but they are trying to stir up and opposition to the senator.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back