Republican Charity: They want to "give away" all their old "scandals"

R

rdean

Republicans need to find a scandal they would be willing to keep.

Check them out:

Solyndra started with Republicans under Bush. Many right wing and GOP investors got "burned".

"Fast and Furious" started with gunrunning under Bush and the Republicans. Too many news sources proved that to be true and Republicans, after making themselves look terribly foolish, finally seem to have given up. Obama and Holder? Gunrunning? Really?

Republicans, for the last year, have tried to blame Iraq and Afghanistan on, of all people, President Obama. Even if Bush said he watched both planes crash into the WTC, which of course is impossible unless you knew the first one was coming, no serious person believed Bush knew anything about it. It was just another lie. He never could help himself and didn't know when to stop.

Gitmo, an ENORMOUS scandal and Republicans want to pass that on to, you guessed it, President Obama.

Republicans said they got 98% of everything they wanted, but the downgrade was Obama's. Not even banks believe that.

No Americans were killed when the Libyan dictator was disposed, but Republicans insist Libya has been a disaster.

Thousands of Americans killed IN THIS COUNTRY ON OUR ACTUAL LAND, and Republicans gave a 'ho hum', change the channel. It must have been Bill's fault. But when it comes to 4 Americans dying in Libya, after Hillary Clinton WARNED Republicans to stop cutting her budget, after the right wing put out a video knowing it would provoke Muslims, after riots all over the Muslim world in every major Muslim city, Republicans are "outraged" Obama didn't know what was going on at the very minute it was happening 10,000 miles away in a country with almost no technology that is just emerging from a "civil war", liberated by Obama, by the way, without a single American death until provoked by, you guessed it, the right wing. Course, they aren't responsible. Ask them. They will tell you.

And the people in that country attacked those they thought attacked the US embassy. WE ALL KNOW THAT NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED UNDER BUSH. Under Bush, it was "Death to America", not "Help the Americans". Ooooh, that's gotta hurt. Trillions wasted and thousands of Americans dead and Muslims tossed Republicans a pair of used shoes still warm and stinky. And the Americans killed in Libya, we now know, were killed by extremists Republicans let go under Bush. Now that's the scandal.

And now, the "hero of Iraq", the "Master of the Surge" had an (gasp) affair. There has to be a scandal here. There just has to be. Republicans have waited so long. The General must be a Democrat. Well, since he had an affair with a woman and not a "dude", there is a very good chance that he is indeed a Democrat.

Every time Republicans go after this president for one scandal or another, they look more and more dumb and desperate. Worse, it shines a light on their shenanigans and put them in a bad light. And if they do find a scandal, they have cried "wolf" so often, America might not believe them:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_-UZ4ADjmY&feature=related]The Muppets - The Boy who cried Wolf - YouTube[/ame]

Even while Romney was moving jobs to China while saying he will stand up to China, he was crying "blind trust" and "I have no control over my blind trust".

Didn't it bother Republicans their candidate lied to them again and again?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9DVKWhPibw]Romney: "The Blind Trust is an Age Old Ruse" - YouTube[/ame]

I will no longer donate to charity. You voted for big government you got it. Big government is going to give you everything you need from womb to tomb. Don't ask me for shit cause I won't give it to you. Not even my old sandals.

I will no longer donate to charity. You voted for big government you got it. Big government is going to give you everything you need from womb to tomb. Don't ask me for shit cause I won't give it to you. Not even my old sandals.

Who wants your stinky old sandals? :eek:

People such as yourself who cry the most usually get the most. Squeaky wheel and all that.

Man, what a twisted world rdean lives in..

and realize folks, nothing IN FOUR YEARS of office is ANYTHING the fault of our savior the Dear Leader Obama and anything that did go wrong, was ALL BUSH'S FAULT..
But HE gets credit FOR getting Bin Laden, not Bush...funny that huh

Last edited:

Forum List

Back