Republican Blurts Out That Sick People Don’t Deserve Affordable Care

Don’t you belive in abortion? But you care about someone dying? Lol what ?

I don’t believe in abortion.

I believe in letting women decide for themselves what happens to their body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What about the body inside them? I will protect them .. try to stop me hehe

Them.

Not you.

Not me.

Her choice.

Not yours.

Not mine.

I fail to see why this is so difficult for you to understand.

Do you approach strangers at the grocery store and tell them not to buy that package of Oreos because it’ll make them fat?

Do you tell strangers not to buy that bottle of Whiskey at the liquor store?

YOU CANNOT KILL ANOTHER HUMAN. Science has changed,, this will come up again and will be stopped .. deal with it.. you can’t kill babies any more bro.. smile hehe

You can’t kill another human??
Seriously?
Tell that to the impeached president.
He just did exactly that.

Being Anti-Abortion is not about protecting human life. Its about control.

Your comparing babies to terrorist? lol god you lefties are running out of excuses to kill babies haha

I don’t believe in abortion.

I believe in letting women decide for themselves what happens to their body.

Them.

Not you.

Not me.

Her choice.

Not yours.

Not mine.

Do you approach strangers at the grocery store and tell them not to buy that package of Oreos because it’ll make them fat?

YOU CANNOT KILL ANOTHER HUMAN. Science has changed,, this will come up again and will be stopped .. deal with it.. you can’t kill babies any more bro.. smile hehe

Seriously?

Your comparing babies to terrorist? lol god you lefties are running out of excuses to kill babies haha

You said:
“YOU CANNOT KILL ANOTHER HUMAN.”
Since you have no problem with killing humans in certain situations you are either a liar or a hypocrite.

Them.

Not you.

Not me.

Her choice.

Not yours.

Not mine.

Seriously?

You said:
Since you have no problem with killing humans in certain situations you ate either a liar or a hypocrite.

Huh.. you compare babies to terrorist.. what did these babies do to you?

Them.

Not you.

Not me.

Her choice.

Not yours.

Not mine.

Seriously?

You said:
Since you have no problem with killing humans in certain situations you ate either a liar or a hypocrite.

What did the terrorist do to YOU?

Seriously?

You said:

Wow the derangement is real

Seriously?

You said:

So is not answering questions.

Do let me know when you want an honest debate.

You said:

There is no debate to killing kids

You said:

There is no debate to killing kids

Hypocrite

UK and Canada have free treatment
That is affordable
It is not free, why do you lie? Taxes are notably higher and healthcare is rationed.

The term was.....
Affordable

People in Canada and UK do not go broke if they get sick
You said “free treatment”. Canada doesn’t pay for a military and again medicine is rationed. Meaning you get put in a queue and have to live with pain.
You are being redirected...

Same for the UK. Doctor shortages, high taxes, importing MDs from foreign countries. No thank you.

The good, the bad, and the ugly of England's universal health-care system
It comes down to priorities

The US spends 46 cents of every military dollar in the world
Then we claim we can’t afford education, healthcare and modern infrastructure.

• Military provides how many jobs? Both public and private sector and is very innovative.
  • I agree we need infrastructure improvements.
  • Education is fine.
  • Healthcare is a bitch because we are not allowing free markets to reign. We should.
  • We also need to cut waste and fraud.
Again it comes down to priorities

We prefer to spend our money fighting battles thousands of miles away while other countries spend on providing their people with advanced education, low cost healthcare, modern infrastructure

The military provides jobs, but any endeavor we invest our tax dollars in will provide jobs

Why is it any of my business what your health status is this is America you don’t get anything

It is not free, why do you lie? Taxes are notably higher and healthcare is rationed.

The term was.....
Affordable

You said “free treatment”. Canada doesn’t pay for a military and again medicine is rationed. Meaning you get put in a queue and have to live with pain.

Same for the UK. Doctor shortages, high taxes, importing MDs from foreign countries. No thank you.

• Military provides how many jobs? Both public and private sector and is very innovative.
  • Education is fine.
  • Healthcare is a bitch because we are not allowing free markets to reign. We should.

We prefer to spend our money fighting battles thousands of miles away while other countries spend on providing their people with advanced education, low cost healthcare, modern infrastructure

The military provides jobs, but any endeavor we invest our tax dollars in will provide jobs

It will? Look at all the jobs and think tank the military here funds? MITRE, Lockheed, Northrup, along with 1000s of subcontrators. Not so easy.

So just after birth you care about it ,, but just months ago you would have snipped it’s limbs off alive? Please save me you fake feelings lol

Your failure to answer my question is why I have difficulty conversing about this subject. I am talking about the baby that YOU say you care about. I am talking about if abortion is illegal, what would you say to a women in that situation? Instead of focusing on the issue as a whole and how to solve the problems that women and baby will face if abortion is outlawed, they just hound for abortion rights to be overturned. If they succeed, they will never do anything to help the women or babies after. I was wondering how you feel about that.

So just after birth you care about it ,, but just months ago you would have snipped it’s limbs off alive? Please save me you fake feelings lol

Your failure to answer my question is why I have difficulty conversing about this subject. I am talking about the baby that YOU say you care about. I am talking about if abortion is illegal, what would you say to a women in that situation? Instead of focusing on the issue as a whole and how to solve the problems that women and baby will face if abortion is outlawed, they just hound for abortion rights to be overturned. If they succeed, they will never do anything to help the women or babies after. I was wondering how you feel about that.
What are you taking about we have Christian charities all across America! And why would a baby need help? Civilized countries we have families a mother a father, cousins uncles grandparents.. not sure why I would be involved in that’s child’s life.

What are you taking about we have Christian charities all across America! And why would a baby need help? Civilized countries we have families a mother a father, cousins uncles grandparents.. not sure why I would be involved in that’s child’s life.

So it appears you’re completely oblivious to the plight of pregnant women. You assume everyone has a perfect family with loving parents a happy husband and everything is going great. I also find it incredibly ironic you’re telling the woman to go to charity, but you’re against “hand outs”. Do you realize that’s the same idea the “liberals” have?

So it appears you’re completely oblivious to the plight of pregnant women. You assume everyone has a perfect family with loving parents a happy husband and everything is going great. I also find it incredibly ironic you’re telling the woman to go to charity, but you’re against “hand outs”. Do you realize that’s the same idea the “liberals” have?
No a charity is free people giving there money to help, the government taking my money to pay for a child is unconstitutional. In 1700s our founding fathers never thought our population would be this uncivilized.. we are not slaves we are free people.. millions of you baby killers should pool your money to take care of kids.. then if it works we might join you

The term was.....
Affordable

• Education is fine.

Nope. It comes down to the proper role of government. I prioritize many things higher than military and law enforcement. Family, friends, my job - all are more important to me, but I don't want government fucking with them.

The term was.....
Affordable

• Education is fine.

It will? Look at all the jobs and think tank the military here funds? MITRE, Lockheed, Northrup, along with 1000s of subcontrators. Not so easy.
I worked six years for one of those contractors

Money is money
If we spend money on transportation and infrastructure and spend less on the military, the jobs will follow the money

The term was.....
Affordable

• Education is fine.

Nope. It comes down to the proper role of government. I prioritize many things higher than military and law enforcement. Family, friends, my job - all are more important to me, but I don't want government fucking with them.
The proper role of government is to support We the People as we direct them to do so. The role of government can evolve as the needs and desires of the people evolves

Republican Blurts Out That Sick People Don’t Deserve Affordable Care

Rather than increase government spending and control, we need to address the root causes of poor health. This begins with the realization that every American adult is responsible for his or her own health.

Republican health care plan: stay healthy or die.

Fake headline, that's not what Mo Brooks said. Try reading your own link. BTW why do Democrats want to block free trade across State lines in healthcare providers? Government regulation and health market manipulation is the reason health care has become so expensive.

Forum List

Back