Republican Admits to Sabotaging Jimmy Carter's Election

After Jimmy Carter, nobody voted for a Democrat for 12 years.

I bet after Biden, nobody votes for a Democrat for 20 years.

Last edited:
It wasn’t bad luck. Carter did everything his power to put the skids under the Shah. He actively supported Khomeini’s return to Iran and rise to power. The entire rise of terrorism can be laid at Carter’s feet.
I would be interested in your references for this. Carter was naive, and it's possible he could have done that, but I'd like to see some proof.

It's certainly true that the far Left were almost unanimous in their support, at first, for Khomeini. They probably thought he was as unprincipled as they are, and didn't really mean the "Islamic Republic" stuff. As their Iranian comrades were being led to the execution walls, not long after the mullahs took power, they should have wised up, but they didn't.

What Mr. Barnes said he did not realize until later was the real purpose of the mission: to sabotage the re-election campaign of the president of the United States.
He didnt realize it until later? The fuck? This is your proof? Some dude had a feeling about something...later? He never actually saw this meeting? He never heard anyone say it? Ok bro, whatever you say. :laugh:

Yes, this is huge!
Whats huge? That some dude had a feeling about a meeting that he was never at?

Im just like that guy, except i had a feeling that he was wrong about his feeling. There, now its a wash. Let me know when you guys have an actual witness. :laugh:

Bullshit. He sent Connolly to tell them to hold the hostages until he got elected and there would be missiles in it for them.
That isnt true. You have no proof for that claim. You dont even have a witness for that claim. All you have is some guy who later suspected that it happened. Am i the only one here who actually read the OP?

This is the most likely story.

Dope and gun runners like Reagan would have had no qualms about doing deals with terrorists to get elected, and neither would any of his advisors and staff. The Oil Embargo began under Nixon and Ford. The OP is just silly revisionism only halfwits under 30 would buy into.

This is the most likely story.

Dope and gun runners like Reagan would have had no qualms about doing deals with terrorists to get elected, and neither would any of his advisors and staff. The Oil Embargo began under Nixon and Ford. The OP is just silly revisionism only halfwits under 30 would buy into.
So you think Reagan is evil? I sure hope you can support your claim. Got anything that would convince anyone that the nice guy everyone saw on tv was a monster?

He was an actor. Get over it. He wasn't even awake half the time.
Where is the part where you convince us that the nice man is actual a heartless killer who only cares about his own power? You said that he wouldnt care about dealing with terrorists. Where is your evidence to support this wild claim?

Another example of what a great country the U.S. is. Willing to leave American's to be held hostages so one side or the other can win an election.

We should be so proud.

It’s a FACT that Reagan traded hostages for arms.

It’s also a fact that Iran released the original hostages within minutes of Reagan being inaugurated.

They clearly had no qualms about a hostage for arms trade and they got the result they wanted after YEARS of those hostages being held

It doesn’t take a lot to figure out what happened there

It’s a FACT that Reagan traded hostages for arms.

It’s also a fact that Iran released the original hostages within minutes of Reagan being inaugurated.

They clearly had no qualms about a hostage for arms trade and they got the result they wanted after YEARS of those hostages being held

It doesn’t take a lot to figure out what happened there
Different hostages.
Being released the day of inauguration demonstrates there was NO deal

No one including you has figured anything

It is illogical and a lame conspiracy theory. It has as much validity as chem trails

Different hostages.
Being released the day of inauguration demonstrates there was NO deal

No one including you has figured anything

It is illogical and a lame conspiracy theory. It has as much validity as chem trails
Different hostages means nothing.

Clearly it demonstrates that the idea of arms for hostages was no problematic for them

As far as the release…it was clearly the payoff

Forum List

Back