Representative Cummings Has Passed Away

Baltimore Received $1.8 Billion from Obama’s Stimulus Law.
Where did all that money go?
Why do they still have all of the same old Democrat problems with poverty, crime and corruption?

A corrupt Black Democrat Congressman stealing Federal funds from his district????

Say it ain't so!

68 years old , that's the new 27 isn't it ?? And he musts been messed up as he had the Best taxpayer paid 'doctors' that OUR Taxpayer money can buy .

He was at Johns Hopkins hospital. What makes you think your taxpayer money had anything to do with him specifically?

All congressmen have the top-notch government health insurance.
Not that they shouldn't...

Jo

They pay for that insurance as does every government employee. When I worked for the DoD, I had the exact same health insurance as my wife had at her company, yet I paid through the nose for it!

68 years old , that's the new 27 isn't it ?? And he musts been messed up as he had the Best taxpayer paid 'doctors' that OUR Taxpayer money can buy .

He was at Johns Hopkins hospital. What makes you think your taxpayer money had anything to do with him specifically?
------------------------------------ I think that all the big wigs Politicians get special treatment and care at taxpayer expense even if they only collect Paychecks Admiral .

Nope.

He defended fellow Rep. Mark Meadows over racism and said they were friends, and yet Trump attacked Cummings whenever he had the chance.

Trump would later take other shots at him about Baltimore and his home. Will he take the high road this morning? Or attack him in death like he did McCain?

Old Scrotum Head will get along well with 'ol Nick. He'll probably be designated as Chairman of the Democrat Reservations Committee. I wish him success in Purgatory and hope that whatever he died from was contagious.

coup clutz clan.jpg

Sorry to hear Cummings died. I wonder what his 'long standing health problems' were and I wonder if it affected his reasoning because politically he was a loon.

All congressmen have the top-notch government health insurance.
Not that they shouldn't...

Jo

They pay for that insurance as does every government employee. When I worked for the DoD, I had the exact same health insurance as my wife had at her company, yet I paid through the nose for it![/------------------------------ thank , but 'baldy' had medical care and it worked fine in my this case Admiral ,

Unfortunately, Baltimore is full of low IQ derps that are incapable of using logic and reason, and will just elect a clone of Cummings in the future. Hopefully they pick someone in the same age range.
Maybe they can elect a neighborhood rat...

It would be an improvement!!!

God bless him and his family. I hope he is a Christian and that he is remorseful for his many crimes and corruption so that Jesus can forgive him.

Hopefully, his district will be able to elect someone that actually want to improve their standard of living.

I feel worse for the preacher that has to do his funeral. He'll probably go to hell too for the all the lies he had to tell about Cummings.

What about the poor bastard who has to do his eulogy?!!
He'll be up for days trying to think of something nice to say.

Maybe they'll get Shifty Schiff to do the eulogy. He's pretty good at making up shit.

Forum List

Back