REPORTER: Trump trying to cull CNN from the herd

So where do you get your news?

He waits for me to fill him in. :thup:
Lol, if I did that, I would sound like every other hack on this site.

Nope --- you'd sound like you actually knew what you were talking about. No one would recognize you.

Try it for a week. If your IQ doesn't go up 63 points I'll give you your money back.
If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you would still be a moron.

If that's your best troll you need to go back to Trumpoll University
If you were any more obsessed, you would be shitting Cheetos from your mouth.

Two words. Fox News.

Obama ostracized Fox News for 8 years, and all we managed to get from the progressives was, "They're not a real news source."

Now, we have seen that CNN really isn't a real news source, but the progressives have taken to calling this administration NAZI in their poutrage...

A free press is the greatest threat to the Trump Administration

They are using the same tactics that Nixon did....Didn't work too well for Nixon

You mean like locking reporters in prison?

Oh wait, that was Obama..

{As New York Times media correspondent David Carr put it: “If you add up the pulling of news organization phone records (The Associated Press), the tracking of individual reporters (Fox News), and the effort by the current administration to go after sources (seven instances and counting in which a government official has been criminally charged with leaking classified information to the news media), suggesting that there is a war on the press is less hyperbole than simple math.”}

Obama’s war on journalism

The next democrat president hasn't been born yet.

Trump's just taking them to the woodshed and as soon as their asses quit hurting they'll be back. The whole world knows how that news network conducted themselves throughout the primaries and the general election and further know some form of retribution is deserved. The lefty crackpots won't buy that but no one's gonna lose any sleep over that.

Anyone who finds CNN or anybody else not to their liking has but to change the channel, no?

Did O'bama sign some kind of EO eliminating the ability to change the channel? Or is Rump just wallowing in fear of what they might say, like, oh I dunno, directly quoting him?
Your extreme hyperbole is duly noted.

Trump's just taking them to the woodshed and as soon as their asses quit hurting they'll be back. The whole world knows how that news network conducted themselves throughout the primaries and the general election and further know some form of retribution is deserved. The lefty crackpots won't buy that but no one's gonna lose any sleep over that.

Anyone who finds CNN or anybody else not to their liking has but to change the channel, no?

Did O'bama sign some kind of EO eliminating the ability to change the channel? Or is Rump just wallowing in fear of what they might say, like, oh I dunno, directly quoting him?
Your extreme hyperbole is duly noted.
Hey, who's not extreme these days?

View attachment 109998
The Trump administration has frozen out CNN and is refusing to have anyone associated with the President appearing on the network.

According to Politico, the White House has acknowledged that this is the case, noting that “We’re sending surrogates to places where we think it makes sense to promote our agenda,” and admitting that CNN is not one of those places.

An administration spokesperson said that the ban is not permanent.............................................

Reporter: Trump “Trying To Cull CNN From The Herd”
---------------------------------------------------------------
New Administration has placed ban on surrogates appearing on 'fake news network'

King of BS news media CNN how anybody believes this trash news site is beyond me. Once in awhile they do tell the truth sadly there are those who can't tell the difference.
As he should. We'll done Mr. President!
No, not well done. He will only send his people to places that "promote our agenda?" Think, people. CNN is the foil, the counterweight, to Fox. They go overboard, yes, but "fake news" is going too far, unless I've missed something. How will the administration hope to reach CNN viewers if they refuse to explain and defend their stance there? He should be begging to explain what is behind his decisions, arguing against the criticisms. Not hiding from people who question him.

If you watch CNN for anything other than entertainment, you're too stupid to be reached with the truth in the first place. CNN and NBC are, in effect, arms of the DNC. If people can't see that, they are doomed to be ruled by the lying RaTz for their entire lives.

CNN and NBC --- as well as CBS, ABC, FOX and anyone else in commercial broadcasting --- are arms of capitalism. Their agenda is "what will sell". That involves grabbing attention, which they call "ratings". The more they can grab, the more they can charge for advertising. That's all there is to it.

Nobody could make a dime for being an "arm" of a political party. There's no ratings in that. The fact that you're butthurt about what the real world is, is of no consequence. Commercial broadcasting just doesn't work that way. It can't.
I think you are confused. We are the product and the advertisers are the clients. Six corporations own every major media outlet in America. You are naive if you don't think they want to sway public opinion on a range of issues. It's about ratings, but there is way more to it than that.

Forum List

Back