Reporter shows Pennsylvania GOP Senate candidate Kathy Barnette her Islamaphobic tweet. Watch her reaction

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
even Hannity and Trump think she's too tough on gays, Obama, and Islam. that's an achievement, folks! wouldn't mind if she wins actually, but not my favorite candidate ever. we need to know more about her!

• Banned
Fire up the base with the most paranoid shit you can come up with, then just deny you did it. They'll back you up.

Never fails, works like a charm.
the tweets about Islamics was from before she got into politics, bro

Oh, I see.

She feels that she has the right to make mean remarks about gays and Muslims.

But if someone were to make a mean remark about her ethnicity, I bet that she would go through the roof.

On the next episode of mean tweets.
476-342.gif

Oh, I see.

She feels that she has the right to make mean remarks about gays and Muslims.

But if someone were to make a mean remark about her ethnicity, I bet that she would go through the roof.
She's a black woman. Attacks on her cannot be separated from her ethnicity.

What was the evidence that she tweeted that message? That a CNN reporter showed it to her and that she immediately denied it as something she "would never have said?"

How often did Bill Clinton - asked about an incident of wrong doing- say "No, I would never do something like that!" Never. His answers were always along the lines of "take deep breath and wait for all the facts to come out," while hiding them, or "there is not sufficient proof." Until there was.

Not that there is proof that she said it, but what if she did?

Saying that pedophilia is a cornerstone of Islam is like saying that polygamy is a cornerstone of the Latter Day Saints (Mormons). Polygamy was a part of the founding of LDS and was considered a sign of God's favor. It continues in some places to this day.

There can be no doubt that pedophilia was a part of the founding of Islam and there can be no doubt that it continues in some places to this day.

Barnette's offense, in CNN's eyes, is Republicaning while Black.

"MAGA does not belong to President Trump. Our values never, never shifted to President Trump’s values. It was President Trump who shifted and aligned with our values.”

- Kathy Barnette, PA senate candidate

Forum List

Back