Reporter grabbed Trump first. Secret Service confirms. Ordered back. Did not comply! Whoa.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Ok just breaking. The key is she had been told crossed in between agents and Trump after being told not to.

Can I press charges?' Trump's fury as campaign manager is charged with battery of reporter who The Donald says GRABBED him first and member of his Secret Service detail backs him up
  • Donald Trump's campaign manager Corey Lewandowski was charged in Florida with simple battery
  • The charge stems from a March 8 incident in which now former Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields approached Trump to ask a question
  • Lewandowski allegedly grabbed Fields' arm leaving bruises and she filed a police report three days later
  • A Secret Service source told Dailymail.com 'she crossed in between agents and our protectee after being told not to'
  • Trump said that he was grabbed by Fields and that Lewandowski will be 'exonerated'
Trump defends campaign manager charged for bruising a reporter

That line of reasoning might have held up if they didn't have the video evidence already.

Nothing in the video shows her grabbing Trump, but it DOES show her being pulled back by the dude in question.

Funniest thing about it? It was Trump's own security video that shows she was grabbed.

How does that work when Donald already claimed he didn't see anything or know what happened and the video confirms he was unaware?

Ok just breaking. The key is she had been told crossed in between agents and Trump after being told not to.

Can I press charges?' Trump's fury as campaign manager is charged with battery of reporter who The Donald says GRABBED him first and member of his Secret Service detail backs him up
  • Donald Trump's campaign manager Corey Lewandowski was charged in Florida with simple battery
  • The charge stems from a March 8 incident in which now former Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields approached Trump to ask a question
  • Lewandowski allegedly grabbed Fields' arm leaving bruises and she filed a police report three days later
  • A Secret Service source told Dailymail.com 'she crossed in between agents and our protectee after being told not to'
  • Trump said that he was grabbed by Fields and that Lewandowski will be 'exonerated'
Remarkable, but not surprising, the extent to which the right will go to excuse the bad behavior of their own – the blind partisan right, indeed.

Her credibility is at stake.

"Fields will also find her own credibility under question as elements of the surveillance video disagree with her written account of the incident.

'Trump acknowledged the question, but before he could answer I was jolted backwards. Someone had grabbed me tightly by the arm and yanked me down. I almost fell to the ground but was able to maintain my balance. Nonetheless, I was shaken,' she wrote on the Breitbart site afterward.

The video appears to show Lewandowski grasping Fields on the upper arm and pulling her laterally, but there is no indication she was pulled downward or had trouble staying on her feet."

Remarkable, but not surprising, the extent to which the right will go to excuse the bad behavior of their own – the blind partisan right, indeed.

Go argue with the Secret Service that backs up Trump and Corey. Or do you think the Secret Service are liars?

Nothing in the video shows her grabbing Trump, but it DOES show her being pulled back by the dude in question.

Actually the video shows The Donald pulling his arm away because the troll grabbed it as her accomplice, the fat douchebag with a beard and goofy glasses tried to distract his campaign manager.

Go argue with the Secret Service that backs up Trump and Corey. Or do you think the Secret Service are liars?

Well, they have already proven themselves to be whore mongers and cheapskates.

Liar might not be too much of a stretch.

Oh yeah. Want to show me your posts condemning what Huma did? Hey. Go for it.

NO TOUCHING: Huma Abedin caught on camera shoving a woman away who tries to give her a hug and then uttering a few stern words before walking away
  • Huma Abedin was caught on camera shoving a woman after Thursday night's Democratic debate
  • The unidentified woman shook Hillary's hand and then went to hug Huma, who seemed upset and later said some stern words to the individual
  • The recipient of Huma's shove seemed stunned and a bit embarrassed after the failed greeting

Read more: Huma Abedin caught on camera shoving woman who tried to hug her
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NO TOUCHING: Huma Abedin caught on camera shoving a woman away who tries to give her a hug and then uttering a few stern words before walking away
  • Huma Abedin was caught on camera shoving a woman after Thursday night's Democratic debate
  • The unidentified woman shook Hillary's hand and then went to hug Huma, who seemed upset and later said some stern words to the individual
  • The recipient of Huma's shove seemed stunned and a bit embarrassed after the failed greeting

Hey...if someone I didn't know, or didn't like came up to me and tried to hug me, I'd probably shove them away as well.

I don't like people I don't know touching me like they are my friend.

Hey.if someone I didn't know walked up to me and tried to hug me, I'd probably shove them away as well.

Hey...if someone I didn't know, or didn't like came up to me and tried to hug me, I'd probably shove them away as well.

I don't like people I don't know touching me like they are my friend.

Hey.if someone I didn't know walked up to me and tried to hug me, I'd probably shove them away as well.

Bottom line is I do understand Huma's natural instinct to protect her boss. And where were the SS for Hillary? I'm not liking these close encounters.

Here's the other biggie. She has changed her story. And it's on record.

"Trump hinted that the footage doesn't show Fields almost falling back.

'Why aren't people looking at this reporters earliest statement as to what happened, that is before she found out the episode was on tape?'

Fields responded to this claim directly on Twitter today – her only comment on the controversy so far – writing: 'Because my story never changed.'

'Seriously, just stop lying,' Fields added.

In the report, Fields tells police that she 'fell back but caught herself from falling,' though the video doesn't capture a full stumble.

Penning her initial account, she heightened the drama.

'Even if Trump was done taking questions, Lewandowski would be out of line. Campaign managers aren’t supposed to try to forcefully throw reporters to the ground, no matter the circumstance,' Fields opined.

Trump, talking to reporters, said this sounded like she 'fell out of a building.'"

In the report the officer describes the action at question as this: 'Lewandowski then grabbed Fields left arm with his right hand, causing her to turn and step back.'

Wow! This 'breaking news' is really important, amirite!?! I suppose I should be more aware of these groundbreaking pivotal issues by staying tuned for more season one of "Who Want's to be America's Top President"!

...Or, perhaps the folks that obsess over nonsense like this are just fucking idiots.

Trumps manager is not SS . Who is he to manhandle this woman . If SS wasn't bothered why was he ?

That line of reasoning might have held up if they didn't have the video evidence already.

Funniest thing about it? It was Trump's own security video that shows she was grabbed.
see, i told you you'd like his honesty... you'll all learn to love him, like we did obama...

i love the warm and fuzzy peace love dove liberal democrat crowd...

it hasn't been their finest administration.

Forum List

Back