Report: US & UK readying attack ships & fighter jets off the coast of Syria

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Infowars understands that the United States and the UK are readying for potential military action against Bashar Al-Assad by maneuvering attack ships and fighter jets into position off the coast of Syria.
Report: US & UK Readying Attack Ships & Fighter Jets Off the Coast of Syria

Why can we not leave other Countries alone, stop being the gawd dam WORLD POLICE for christ sakes.
Why are we biting the bullet of FALSE FLAG attacks which doesn't mean . NO DEATHS OCCURED IT MEANS SOMEONE WAS SET UP TO TAKE ACTION FOR SOMETHING THAT DIDN'T REALLY OCCUR, but those called to order the first strike lets say are given false information etc, etc, etc....

Infowars understands that the United States and the UK are readying for potential military action against Bashar Al-Assad by maneuvering attack ships and fighter jets into position off the coast of Syria.

Why can we not leave other Countries alone, stop being the gawd dam WORLD POLICE for christ sakes.
Why are we biting the bullet of FALSE FLAG attacks which doesn't mean . NO DEATHS OCCURED IT MEANS SOMEONE WAS SET UP TO TAKE ACTION FOR SOMETHING THAT DIDN'T REALLY OCCUR, but those called to order the first strike lets say are given false information etc, etc, etc....

American Imperialism is alright by me. Better than China going in and taking the M.E over.

Put it this way, if every nation on earth supported liberty, capitalism, followed Rule of Law, Due Process and democratic processes, the world wouldn't need a strong America. As it were there are too many tyrants, and as much as I don't get excited about wars, and I greatly appreciate those who do the heavy lifting; in the end U.S National Security and liberty in some cases (not all), requires U.S intervention.

Of course, there is also the issue of doing "what is right". If not, all nations governments will feel free to destroy their citizens lives.

Last edited:

Nothing burger..we are always maneuvering and changing our positions...LoL@'Infowars understands'--what exactly does THAT mean?

American Imperialism is alright by me. Better than China going in and taking the M.E over.

Put it this way, if every nation on earth supported liberty, capitalism, followed Rule of Law, Due Process and democratic processes, the world wouldn't need a strong America. As it were there are too many tyrants, and as much as I don't get excited about wars, and I greatly appreciate those who do the heavy lifting; in the end U.S National Security and liberty in some cases (not all), requires U.S intervention.

Of course, there is also the issue of doing "what is right". If not, all nations governments will feel free to destroy their citizens lives.
Do you really believe US actions in the Middle East are taken with the best interests of the American people in mind? Hahaha. OK. Wow.

Let's look at the facts:
  1. Israel has openly sought to get rid of Assad for many years
  2. The US involves itself in a Syrian civil war; tries to depose Assad
  3. But Assad survives, winning civil war, peace nearly at hand, wants US troops out of Syria
  4. Trump announces he wants US troops out of Syria
  5. Days later a chemical attack on Syrian civilians leaves scores dead
  6. Jewish controlled media immediately report Assad responsible
  7. Jews in Congress call for Assad's head (I just heard Senator Ben Cardin of Maryland demand the US attack Assad in response to the chemical attack)
  8. Trump now talks about punishing Assad, leaving US troops in Syria
Let's see how smart you are.
  1. Israel says Assad responsible
  2. Russia says Israel responsible
One of them is telling the truth. Do you believe our close friend and ally, Israel, The Only Democracy in the Middle East, the recipient of billions of your tax dollars, is telling the truth? Or is our enemy and election meddler, Russia, telling the truth?

Let's look at the facts:
  3. But Assad survives, winning civil war, peace nearly at hand, wants US troops out of Syria
  7. Jews in Congress call for Assad's head (I just heard Senator Ben Cardin of Maryland demand the US attack Assad in response to the chemical attack)
One of them is telling the truth. Do you believe our close friend and ally, Israel, The Only Democracy in the Middle East, the recipient of billions of your tax dollars, is telling the truth? Or is our enemy and election meddler, Russia, telling the truth?
Both and neither...Assad is responsible for the chemical attack..the Israelis are responsible for the attack on the airfield in response.

I do note your jew-baiting logic with both disdain and amusement--I thought you guys had faded away! Jewish-controlled media indeed.

Who could have foreseen the West and Magog squaring off in a war a half hour drive from the valley of Magido (aka Armageddon).

• Banned
Apr 09 2018 12:55:43Q!xowAT4Z3VQ967105
>>966637 PEOPLE have POWER. Don't forget how to PLAY. TOGETHER YOU ARE STRONG. FB violation of YOUR PRIVACY. FB actively TRACKING YOU. FB reading your PRIVATE messages. FB CENSORING (anti conservative). More will drop. We have it ALL. CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS are EFFECTIVE. GLOBAL. Jack You're next. What is Jack's SECRET T-handle? 'Dummy' accounts to talk. What you SEE is LIMITED. Think emails (LL, HRC, HUSSEIN, etc). Q
Apr 09 2018 12:16:28Q!xowAT4Z3VQ966637
>>XMAS IN DC Who is arranging the PRIVATE meetings? MZ campaign contribution promises. FB donations since 4.2.18? Fresh round. R's targeted (censorship/anti R = more $). How to mask? MZ personal donations? Shell Co? Recent stock dump? Avoid FB public disclosure? Track congressional intake (reported). Keep open (+6 mo). Loud w/ findings. RT - how DC/swamp works. Money talks. Drain the swamp. How do politicians access campaign contributions for personal use? The "Con." Q
Apr 09 2018 12:33:48Q!xowAT4Z3VQ966859
>>966637 Follow the family. Re_read drops. Q
Apr 09 2018 12:16:28Q!xowAT4Z3VQ966637
>>XMAS IN DC Who is arranging the PRIVATE meetings? MZ campaign contribution promises. FB donations since 4.2.18? Fresh round. R's targeted (censorship/anti R = more $). How to mask? MZ personal donations? Shell Co? Recent stock dump? Avoid FB public disclosure? Track congressional intake (reported). Keep open (+6 mo). Loud w/ findings. RT - how DC/swamp works. Money talks. Drain the swamp. How do politicians access campaign contributions for personal use? The "Con." Q
Apr 08 2018
Q

To most this won't mean a thing, to others they totally understand it all.

Let's look at the facts:
Both and neither...Assad is responsible for the chemical attack..the Israelis are responsible for the attack on the airfield in response.

I do note your jew-baiting logic with both disdain and amusement--I thought you guys had faded away! Jewish-controlled media indeed.

Being dismissive doesn't connote sophistication. Jews have a stranglehold on the American media. You snorting in disdain doesn't make it not true. It only makes you either stupid, gullible, inexperienced, or cowardly.

Let's look at the facts:

Being dismissive doesn't connote sophistication. Jews have a stranglehold on the American media. You snorting in disdain doesn't make it not true. It only makes you either stupid, gullible, inexperienced, or cowardly.
I think the whole concept of a 'Jewish Conspiracy' to be historically amusing..and I think those who buy into such ideas have no idea what most of us think of you.

If an industry is 100% white...is it 'white-controlled'? 'Christian controlled'? What does that even mean?

You are the latest iteration of your ilk. History knows you well.

Bolton is in Trump’s ear now. Neoconservatism is back in style. Conservatives, who pretended to agree with Trump that Iraq was a mistake, and who pretended fury at Obama’s involvement in Syria, are now predictably warming to the idea of escalating involvement in the Middle East.

Let's look at the facts:

I think the whole concept of a 'Jewish Conspiracy' to be historically amusing..and I think those who buy into such ideas have no idea what most of us think of you.

If an industry is 100% white...is it 'white-controlled'? 'Christian controlled'? What does that even mean?

You are the latest iteration of your ilk. History knows you well.
If you knew me well, you would know that I have never posited a "Jewish Conspiracy" nor believe there is one. Guess you don't know me that well after all.

Let's look at the facts:

I agree with most of that.

I don’t see how Israel is responsible for the attack. It was likely the Sunni “moderate rebels”, aka ISIS attacking their own people suicide bomber style to get the US to do the job for them.

Bolton is in Trump’s ear now. Neoconservatism is back in style. Conservatives, who pretended to agree with Trump that Iraq was a mistake, and who pretended fury at Obama’s involvement in Syria, are now predictably warming to the idea of escalating involvement in the Middle East.

Bullshit. We should stay out.

You better hope there’s a blue wave in November then

Hey dumbass, CNN and Dems are pushing for this war with Syria.

If we wanted war with Syria and Russia, we would had voted for Hillary in 2016.

In what universe do you live in where it’s the GOP that is anti-war? :cuckoo:

WTF is an "attack ship"? Never heard of one, other than a fast attack submarine.

In what universe do you live in where it’s the GOP that is anti-war? :cuckoo:

The President Trump universe we live in. He ran on the idea of not getting into stupid wars and at least trying to make peace with Russia. Unlike Hillary and the Hussein who waged war on stable Islamic countries that never attacked us and provoked Russia at every turn.

Forum List

Back